PDA

View Full Version : M1 Survival Challenge

chiman52
01-11-2009, 09:05 AM
Don't post often, but I read the boards regularly.

I am in the Survival Challenge and have a question or concern (not sure which) is there a large Meadowlands following in Syracuse? If you take a look at the leaderboard about 35 or so of the top 100 are from Syracuse.

Just wondering...

Thanks

The Bit
01-11-2009, 02:02 PM
I'm from southern NJ, just outside of Philly.

LottaKash
01-11-2009, 03:53 PM
If you take a look at the leaderboard about 35 or so of the top 100 are from Syracuse.Just wondering Thanks

That is because, that is where all the Cheaters are. !!!!...:lol:

best,

Ray2000
01-11-2009, 09:11 PM
Chiman

I see you're "looming bold" also and have a shoe.

Good luck the rest of the way:ThmbUp:

heyheyitsray

Ray2000
01-11-2009, 09:22 PM
After posting "Good Luck", I went to the Leaderboard, and your right, something's strange about the locations of the leaders. At first I thought it might be a partnership of some group picking all longshots, but how could they all be hitting?

bears watching

The Bit
01-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Now that I look harder, it does look fishy. Even one of the top players from "Liverpool" has Syracusemile as his name.

Anybody email them?

Ray2000
01-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Rules state...

"Persons who submit more than one email registration will be disqualified and will not be eligible to win prizes"

But what if a fraternity of IT majors tries to cover all longshots with several favorites, each using their own email address?

Could be a legal scheme?

LottaKash
01-11-2009, 11:43 PM
After posting "Good Luck", I went to the Leaderboard, and your right, something's strange about the locations of the leaders. At first I thought it might be a partnership of some group picking all longshots, but how could they all be hitting?

bears watching

Wow Ray & Bit, I was only teasing on the score, but since further investigation bears some fruit, who knows ???.......haha....

U of Syracuse guys ?.........

best,

chiman52
01-12-2009, 06:48 AM
Yeah, I still have a lucky shoe left. I look at this contest as trying to survive the first month, and then start to look for a big odds horse each night.

The Bit
01-12-2009, 10:22 AM
Chiman,

I'm using a very similiar strategy. Once I have that 2nd horseshoe, I can start firing some bullets. I just want to survive right now.

Ray2000
01-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Meadowlands Racing Email reponse to my inquiry

Hi

Thanks for your email.

We pulled all the accounts that originate out of Syracuse. All are
legitimate and unique email addresses, phone numbers and names. If the
email addresses were non-existent or the numbers and names the same we
could eliminate the duplicate players. Unfortunately that is not the
case.

We will continue to monitor the "coincidence" and if we uncover any
evidence that the Syracuse players are in fact one single person we will
take the necessary steps to correct the matter.

Please keep in mind that we still have 2 1/2 months of the game left to
play. As in all our Survival Games the leader board will change as we
move into February and March.

Admin

LottaKash
01-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Cool Ray, glad you tested the "integrity waters"......:jump:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I have a small confession to make.....Originally, when I signed up for this contest and the previous one as well, I didn't read the rules or guidelines as well as I should have.....I was under the impression that you had to make a W-P-S wager on every single race on every single card....Little did I suspect, that you only needed to make 3-wagers per card, yikes !.....When I first scrutinized the lousy opening-contest card, I believed that I would be out of this thing in short order, I didn't like much of anything.....Now, I wish I had stopped to read more, as I believe I may still have been in this thing as of now, as usually I can always find 3 horses that I would take a shot on, but no way to know now.....Wow, I really missed the boat and some Free Fun Action......haha....oh well......

Marlon Brando in the movie "On the Waterfront"---"I coulda been a contendah"...:lol:

best,

Ray2000
01-13-2009, 12:15 PM
They'll more than likely have a Summer Meet Challenge (Jun-Aug .. Meadowlands Pace?), and I'm guessing you'd like that one even better. The Winter Challenge is a crap shoot in Jan.

Keep the pencil sharp, Johnny:)

whyhorseofcourse
01-13-2009, 12:18 PM
Meadowlands Racing Email reponse to my inquiry

Wow that is impressive they responded so quickly.
:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

LottaKash
01-13-2009, 12:44 PM
They'll more than likely have a Summer Meet Challenge (Jun-Aug .. Meadowlands Pace?), and I'm guessing you'd like that one even better. The Winter Challenge is a crap shoot in Jan.

Keep the pencil sharp, Johnny:)

You be right, Amaretto Man, but still, you gotta be in it to win it !....yeesh...:sleeping: Wake me when that happens Ray, ok ?

And Ray, I see you are still in the hunt.....cool....:cool:

best,

The Bit
01-13-2009, 12:48 PM
Glad to see they responded.