PDA

View Full Version : Statement of use by You bet.com

Sailwolf
01-11-2009, 07:38 AM
Restricted States

Residents of Alaska, Arizona, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Utah may sign up for the service and access all product features, except wagering .

What else is there besides wagering????:faint:

I have not used the site except for wagering.

PTC statement:

Our wagering service is available to individuals 21 years of age and older that reside in an eligible state. Residents of the following states are currently ineligible to sign up for our service: Alaska, California, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Utah

At least PTC states "forget it".

Jeff P
01-11-2009, 10:11 AM
I know at least a few players who bet and get a rebate at PTC but are perfectly happy to pay a site like YouBet or Twinspires a monthly fee just to watch live streaming track video.

If you are betting any kind of serious money this makes perfect sense. You'll have far more money at the end of each day... week... month... and year if you do this. The rebates dwarf the $17 a month paid out elsewhere for live streaming video.

-jp

Cangamble
01-11-2009, 10:38 AM
I know at least a few players who bet and get a rebate at PTC but are perfectly happy to pay a site like YouBet or Twinspires a monthly fee just to watch live streaming track video.

If you are betting any kind of serious money this makes perfect sense. You'll have far more money at the end of each day... week... month... and year if you do this. The rebates dwarf the $17 a month paid out elsewhere for live streaming video.

-jp

True, they were allowing Canadians to sign up for video only.

JCB
01-12-2009, 07:49 PM
A lot of people in states like Nevada sign up for Youbet just for the video.