PDA

View Full Version : M1....George Brennan....

LottaKash
01-10-2009, 12:31 PM
My Oh My, didn't George Brennan, have a Super nite at the Big-M last nite.....He won with 6-horses, placed 2x, and had a 3d.....

He was busted up prettty good at Chester, back in Sep or Oct (I think) in a 4 horse pileup......I guess he is fast and fit again, watch out for this guy...I do believe that he is, that talented....

He won with many trainers at that, so he is well regarded and trusted, and bears closer watching as of now.....He is hungry, and has to make up for some lost pay-days...haha...The backstretch guys often take care of their own, and perhaps that is a current mindset, at least for awhile....we'll see....

Go GB !

Tim Tetrick is reported to be mending well after his recent hip replacement surgery in Dec....He is chomping on the bit.....That guy is so scary good with getting horses to do what and when he wants to do with them....I hope he takes his time and mends right, before coming back....I will miss that gimpy walk of his as he walks away from the winners circle (which is often)....

best,

LottaKash
01-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Well GB did it again tonite......He won 4 more races and he did a "Firster", He won both ends of the Daily-Double....Both early and late....First time any Driver has done that at M1....Go GB !!

best,

The Bit
01-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Brennan is not the first driver to win the early and late doubles in the same night at the Big M. B. Sears did it in 2004 I believe.

LottaKash
01-11-2009, 11:41 PM
Brennan is not the first driver to win the early and late doubles in the same night at the Big M. B. Sears did it in 2004 I believe.

Bit, you are probably right on that score, but, the announcer did say what I did.... Then perhaps maybe this year, or something, but I do believe that he did say what I wrote.....go figure.....:jump: ...

best,

The Bit
01-12-2009, 12:14 AM
Sears has actually done it twice and I think Ron Pierce has done it also.

LottaKash
01-12-2009, 12:32 AM

I believe that Bit, but now I am so curious about what he Actually Did say........Yikes, there goes another sleepness nite.......:jump:

best.

LottaKash
01-12-2009, 12:37 AM

By the way Bit, welcome back to your blog, I always enjoyed your writing and info....So good to see you adding to it again......

I was wondering what happened to you, thought you may have bit the dust, and I took your url out of a prominent area......

best,

The Bit
01-12-2009, 10:23 AM
I'm just too busy during the summer months to keep it up to date. I'll probably post a bit more over the coming months.

Thanks

LottaKash
01-12-2009, 02:49 PM
I'm just too busy during the summer months to keep it up to date. I'll probably post a bit more over the coming months.

Thanks

Cool..........:jump:

best.