PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct Bet-Againsts, Saturday

toetoe
01-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Race (2): 5, Raffie's Deer, a 1-for-15 rat, may still win, but at 5/2 (or probably lower), he's no key; just a backup.

Race (3): 5, Unwritten, has run very well in his last three. However, the combination of four other speedballs/pressers, Chuckie Lopez and 5/2 odds makes him no key, either.

Race (4): Introspect (3/1) is a seconditis/thirditis sufferer, AND he was on the vet's list in Novemeber, AND he has one workout of 4f. on December 31 since his last race on October 31. Sorry, not even backup status for this one. Nor do I like Mr. Meso, who should get pounded down from his 8/1 line. Sure, he was 20 lengths better than these 3 to 6 months ago, but I much prefer the entry of Lights of Broadway and Final Story, at 4/1. I hope both go. (:Crossing fingers.)

So, if I play the pick-four, I will have a ticket with Raffie's Deer and Unwritten only once, if at all.

Marshall Bennett
01-09-2009, 07:17 PM
The weather forecast isn't favorable for Saturday .

wonatthewire1
01-09-2009, 07:26 PM
hi Marshall,

I'm about 40 miles west of NYC and we are expecting only light snow during the day - heavier late afternoon and overnight; 7-10 inches overall

usually they'll get much lower amts over in NYC, depends on whether the storm is coming up the coast or not.

might be okay most of the day tomorrow - check the weather.com site for the hourly forecasts

lamboguy
01-09-2009, 07:30 PM
what are the chances they race tuesday evening @ penn national?