robbierobb
04-04-2003, 07:47 PM
starting with the AVENTURA

#9 SUPAH BLITZ looks like a well spottedhorsein here with
#5 MASSIVE and #2 VALID VIDEO duking it out on the front
SUPAH BLITZ can close strong and get the distance.I'll go three
deep here.#9 - #2 - #3

THE ILLINOIS DERBY

I got a real good # on #2 and it looks like Im going three deep in here as well .#2 - #6 - #10

THE SANTA ANITA DERBY

I have a feeling that baffert will unleash his monster in KAFWAIN
just enough to tease the crowd and to see the value that they
missed in the earlier pools.I startedout in pool 1 with $70 on
him then in pool 2 I saw he was even higher I had put another
$60 on him at 15-1.could you imagine a BOB BAFFERT horse at
15-1 just take a minute to think the man knows how to win the KENTUCKY DERBY he brings them in slow and then and then pulls the trigger.so thank you to all the EMPIRE MAKER fans with out you the value could not be possible.
so my top choice is #8 .
now that I have only usedhim in the last leg of the pick 3
I'll put a $100.00 bill in the auto tote and press (REPEAT TICKET)
OVER ANDOVER AGAIN TILL THERE IS NO MORE.

the value in this race is so good I want to play a super key
#8/ 2-5-6-10-9

HOPE TO SEE YA AT THE WINDOW$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :eek:

ceejay
04-05-2003, 12:17 PM
Leg 1 Adventura Stks. I'd expect Massive to go for the early lead but not hang on even for a placing. Valid Video could press the pace but I question the 8.5f distance. My top picks are Dynever and Private City. Dynever if off a very impressive (on paper) MSW win pressing a pretty slow early pace (23-3) putting up a 94 Beyer. Clement doesn't make stakes entries lightly (19% winners) and Dynever has a 3/29 49-3 4f bullet. Private city can stalk off of a hot pace and Tomlinson says he should like the route. Also a strong work (4/3 4f 46-2 bullet), and good trainer stats in routes.

Leg 2. Ill Dby (G2). "A" choice is Alysweep. Possible single, or maybe the B-choice of Cherokee Boy or Ten most wanted. This race seems full of speed. I make 5 E-horses, but one of these is so slow he might not contend early (Blackinton). I wonder if they are all trying to beat War Emblem in last years race! Alysweep is versatile, can take the pace or press it and win. Cherokee boy has talent but best efforts have been in state-bred company. Ten Most wanted is a confirmed closer and it is interesting that Day has elected to ride him instead of going at Keeneland.

Leg 3. SA derby G1. This race has lots of presers. I'm thinking that Ocean Terrace may be the only one that wants (or will take) the lead. Minister's wild cat adds blinkers, so he may go for the lead. Buddy Gil and Kafwain have obvious credentials and
class. Kafwain obviously loves SA. A Presser at a possible price is
Domestic Dispute (put up a 103 Beyer in January and 2nd off a layoff with a 3/31 58-3 5f bullet at SA).

The Plays (preliminary):
3,7 with 9 with 1,4, 5, 6, 8, 10
2,3,7 with 2 with 4, 8

IRISHLADSTABLE
04-05-2003, 04:53 PM
AVENTURA STK

DYNEVER , UNBRIDELS KING

ILLINOIS DERBY

TEN MOST WANTED,LONE STAR SKY

S.A. DERBY

WILD CAT,KAFWAIN

JIMMY / ILS