PDA

View Full Version : the replay availability stinks

Robert Fischer
01-07-2009, 02:00 PM
GP offers NOTHING, NYRA and Keeneland dumps their archives prior to oct Sept 08.

Calracing has "some" replays for nyra and california. - at least the cal races can be found by clicking through the date menu...

no one has head ons unless there happened to be an inquirey on certain feeds...

BUD
01-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Is it legal for a Anybody to catch it and archive it ourselves? Or do they Police things like that?

They should just throw the Entire replay on You Tube--Archive it that way?
Organize it like Aqu-Jan 7th 2008 Race 1--Etc--

I dunno Maybe that would just load up You Tube or where ever it could possibly go-----------

I think every race should be archived forever---For different reasons----Maybe to reminisce about an older retired Jock--Or Horse---

It would be a great grab for the game----You can go on You Tube and See the Brit Jock who finally won a race after 28 years---You should be able to go see a random race if that is what you want to do----For the Fan or the Serious Handicapper----

onefast99
01-07-2009, 04:51 PM
I have race replay on DRF they have races from NYRA which were run quite a while ago.

Robert Fischer
01-07-2009, 05:07 PM
I have race replay on DRF they have races from NYRA which were run quite a while ago.

i may need to look into that.

I tried to lookup a horse and could only see 1 of his 4 lifetime races.

onefast99
01-07-2009, 06:05 PM
i may need to look into that.

I tried to lookup a horse and could only see 1 of his 4 lifetime races.
Just remember DRF replays do not show every track in the nation there are a bunch they dont have for replays. What horse is it I can look up the race and email it to you.

TonyK@HSH
01-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Equibase offers replays, and head ons for many tracks at reasonable fees. The replays do date back some time.

TonyK

Valuist
01-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Hawthorne and Tampa Bay still offer free replays. Kudos to them.

The Bit
01-08-2009, 01:36 AM
You guys need to come to NJ. My New Jersey Account Wagering account gives me access to free replays for almost every track in the US.

David-LV
01-08-2009, 08:29 AM
You guys need to come to NJ. My New Jersey Account Wagering account gives me access to free replays for almost every track in the US.
You can get all the Race Replays you can watch at: http://www.racereplays.com/racereplays/index.cfm?start=RR

Back to New Jersey, no thanks, to cold and to expensive with those giant property taxes.

_____
David

onefast99
01-08-2009, 09:02 AM
You can get all the Race Replays you can watch at: http://www.racereplays.com/racereplays/index.cfm?start=RR

Back to New Jersey, no thanks, to cold and to expensive with those giant property taxes.

_____
David
What is the name of the racetrack in Las Vegas? Yep it may be cold for a few days each year but the racing from May to November is worth it. Enjoy the teletheatres.

Robert Fischer
01-08-2009, 09:39 AM
with paradise like jersey or vegas everybody is a winner

David-LV
01-08-2009, 10:18 AM
What is the name of the racetrack in Las Vegas? Yep it may be cold for a few days each year but the racing from May to November is worth it. Enjoy the teletheatres.

We also enjoy all the free food, free parking, free racing forms, free Racing Digest, very little traffic, free contests, free money and lots of excellent weather.

I did the Jersey thing a long, long time ago and it was fun then.

We don't call them teletheatres in Las Vegas, In Las Vegas they are known as race & sports books inside some of the world largest and most lavished hotels in the world.

So if you ever visit give me a call and I'll show what I mean. :) :)

Yes, Las Vegas is truly a Horse Players Paridise.

_____
David