PDA

View Full Version : There's less than an hour till post time at Aqueduct

cees with dees
01-07-2009, 11:50 AM
And TVG is showing an infomercial.
I have no other source to see the races and I am just sick and tired of the unprofessionalism and amateurish way this station is run.
Just venting.
Have a great day.
Ben

Tom
01-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Scratches should out in about an hour, then. :rolleyes::D

BIG49010
01-07-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm with you on this one, it is same at HRTV. They have the replay show at 11:30 at night when most are sleeping, and abmaster infomercials at 11:30 in the morning when most handicappers are sitting with the TV on doing their handicapping. TVG gets this part correct, but only part of the time I guess.

OTM Al
01-07-2009, 02:04 PM
TVG on air programining begins at noon. Has pretty much every day unless something special is happening. Since today is Wednesday and I don't recall Philadelphia or Tampa having replay shows, there would be no replay shows today. Tomorrow on the other hand, the replays will begin at 10. Their full TV schedule is on-line by the way....

Thanks though. Wouldn't have realised we were in a new month without a TVG complaint.

cj's dad
01-07-2009, 02:27 PM
TVG on air programining begins at noon. Has pretty much every day unless something special is happening. Since today is Wednesday and I don't recall Philadelphia or Tampa having replay shows, there would be no replay shows today. Tomorrow on the other hand, the replays will begin at 10. Their full TV schedule is on-line by the way....

Thanks though. Wouldn't have realised we were in a new month without a TVG complaint.

:lol: :lol: Actually Al, it's the 1st one of '09.
BTW- check your Pm's

2low
01-07-2009, 03:01 PM
And TVG is showing an infomercial.
I have no other source to see the races and I am just sick and tired of the unprofessionalism and amateurish way this station is run.
Just venting.
Have a great day.
Ben

I have no other source to see the races an hour before they're run either. I wish I did. That'd be pretty cool.