PDA

View Full Version : THOROUGHBREDPICKS.COM GIVING AWAY

troopscott
04-04-2003, 09:02 AM
http://www.thoroughbredpicks.com
is giving away Keenland free this weekend. Was just at their site. They said they were going to charge for it but there is a note saying it is free this weekend. They also have the track for the weekend contest published for tomorrow.

Also found free picks at hititbig.com for keenland. Good luck to everyone today

Troopscott

andicap
04-04-2003, 11:44 AM
You can get free picks every Saturday from some of the best handicappers around right here on paceadvantage.com right on the contest board.

Why go anywhere else?

IRISHLADSTABLE
04-04-2003, 11:52 AM
ANDICAP,
YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH. WHY GO ELSEWHERE FOR SELECTIONS , WE HAVE THE BEST CAPPERS AROUND .

JIMMY / ILS

ernie simons
04-04-2003, 11:59 AM
Most of the sites that give out free picks merely give you the 4 ML favorites in a jumbled order. Some don't even bother to change the order from the ML.

Jimmy's right, if it's picks you're after, you'll find em here.;)

Tom
04-04-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by andicap
You can get free picks every Saturday from some of the best handicappers around right here on paceadvantage.com right on the contest board.

Why go anywhere else?
And while you're at it, stop in the War Room. You'll get last minute picks, commentry, commentary, and commentary.
Derek will be serving hot coffee to the first 50 visitors, and did I mention you'll be in on commentary not heard anywhere else?

formula_2002
04-08-2003, 08:37 PM
I wonder what a consensus of all PA contest picks would return.

Joe M

Kentucky Bred
04-08-2003, 09:20 PM
1.) With 5 total posts so far on the PA site, I would be cautious about posting too many "free giveaways" around here. You will find as sophisticated a set of handicappers as anywhere in the country. We are sure the handicappers at thoroughbredpicks.com are accomplished and capable. However, beating the 18-25% vig is not the world's most easy thing to do.

2.) Not to long ago Suff hit a $50 plus dollar horse as his one key horse to play. You can read it right here on this site. Said he was going to pay his bills for the month with that horse...and he did. I've seen many $30 plus hits here. I will be interested to see the prices of the horses Tbred.com hits this weekend. It takes guts to bet and post those price horses.

Best of luck with the picks. I'll be at the Blue Grass Saturday, I'll take them with me.

Kentucky Bred

The Hawk
04-08-2003, 11:18 PM
Not to mention, the Daily Racing Form handicappers have been on fire lately...