PDA

View Full Version : Good point Bill O'Reilly

PaceAdvantage
01-05-2009, 08:22 PM
BillO just stated "WHERE WAS THE VETTING?" by Obama's team regarding their Bill Richardson pick.

We all heard CONSTANTLY form the "left" "Where was the vetting?" when McCain picked Palin.

Well, how about now? Where's all the posts condemning Obama for this goofy Richardson pick that went down the tubes?

Let's all question Obama's judgement, trust level and "state of mind" over this Richardson pick....or not....I forgot...only those with the dreaded (R) next to their name get dragged over the coals for everything and anything....

BillO also pointed out how we seem to be getting Dem scandal after scandal since the election...two Democratic governors up shits creek (Blogo and Richardson)...and more exposure of the completely corrupt Democratic Chigago machine, out of whose anus Barack Obama emerged.

prospector
01-05-2009, 08:28 PM
lets not forget franken...25 counties with more votes than voters?
no way that guy should be seated...

Snag
01-05-2009, 08:44 PM
I guess Richardson can now grow another beard. I'll bet the guys in the "big house" love the look.

jballscalls
01-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Terrible decision to even consider a guy like Bill Richardson. There you now have vetting from the left. Rarely on this board due the righties pipe up when there guys do wrong, so why should the left, especially when you guys will point out when they do mess up.

HUSKER55
01-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Obama isn't even president yet and already he is up to his ass in alligators.

Sit back and watch them implode.

ArlJim78
01-06-2009, 09:59 AM

Sit back and watch them implode.
right, off the top of my head,
- he has the Blago cloud over his head, as his chief of staff had numerous contact with Blago.

- his nominee Richardson has a growing scandal

- Hillary is being questioned because of her fund raising efforts on behalf of Bill and its impact on Sec of State role.

- his nominee to head CIA landed with a thud, as the guy would appear to have no credentials and is not even supported by other Democrats.

Hurray for president Hopenchange!

boxcar
01-06-2009, 10:04 AM
right, off the top of my head,
- he has the Blago cloud over his head, as his chief of staff had numerous contact with Blago.

- his nominee Richardson has a growing scandal

- Hillary is being questioned because of her fund raising efforts on behalf of Bill and its impact on Sec of State role.

- his nominee to head CIA landed with a thud, as the guy would appear to have no credentials and is not even supported by other Democrats.

Hurray for president Hopenchange!

I guess we could sum it all up by saying things around here are stinkin' pretty bad already with president-elect BO.

Boxcar

TurfRuler
01-06-2009, 10:41 AM
I guess we could sum it all up by saying things around here are stinkin' pretty bad already with president-elect BO.Boxcar

BillO also pointed out how we seem to be getting Dem scandal after scandal since the election...two Democratic governors up shits creek (Blogo and Richardson)...and more exposure of the completely corrupt Democratic Chigago machine, out of whose anus Barack Obama emerged.

:ThmbDown: Stop the madness....the economy stinks, the war stinks, the real estate markets stink, the car industry stinks, the retail industry is in for hard times. And all you bad breath losers can complain about is appointments to the new administration.

jballscalls
01-06-2009, 11:01 AM
:ThmbDown: Stop the madness....the economy stinks, the war stinks, the real estate markets stink, the car industry stinks, the retail industry is in for hard times. And all you bad breath losers can complain about is appointments to the new administration.

welcome to PA backstretch, where everything is the left's fault

ArlJim78
01-06-2009, 11:14 AM
have you not noticed any threads about the war, the economy, the real estate market, etc? its not like this topic is dominating the discussion around here.

All we've heard from the left for 8 years was how screwed up the Bush CIA was, with regard to faulty intelligence, illegal wire-tap's, waterboarding, etc. And now the savior's idea to fix all that is Leon Panneta? give me a break.

The Judge
01-06-2009, 11:25 AM
its that everywhere you look there are crooks. If you look you will find a politican that has twisted the rules and/or broke the law thats Democract or Republican.

Those in law enforcement know not to go looking for corruption because they will find it. Corruption has to be brought to law enforcement and laid at their feet before they will take action.

oddsmaven
01-06-2009, 11:35 AM
Not shocked that O'Reilly would lash out blindly...first of all Richardson is a well known figure on the national scene for years & ran for president which guarantees plenty of scrutiny...the Obama team was aware of this situation beforehand and have now pulled the plug upon learning that the investigation has possibly gotten some traction or at least will drag on...initially it appeared that nothing would come of it as this company that donated to Richardson was not awarded a contract by the governor, but rather by the independant NM Financial Authority, whose executives have publicly stated that there was no pressure/involvement from the governor's office...this was a competitive bid situation...I would be interested to see if they can reveal what the bids were to help determine the legitimacy of the situation.

As for the Blagojevitch case, Obama can't be faulted for that idiot unless blame should be attached for being in the same political party or residing in the same state...but I guess reasoning like that works for those who would grasp the flimsiest straws to try and vindicate their views.

boxcar
01-06-2009, 12:22 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Shirley U. Jest, don't ya know the madness has only begun!?
Mr. BO is only feeding it with his ill-conceived appointments. I mean, c'mon...Panetta for the CIA chief? :bang: :bang: I guess that choice is fine if the primary goal is to have someone run a politically correct agency. But someone should have told this clueless wonder that our enemies don't play by the same PC rules by which we are so prone to play. But then...what would we expect from this Marxist who believes we should dump our nuclear arsenal? :bang: :bang:

So, Turf, sit back in your favorite easy chair and enjoy the madness that will soon be coming to us all.

Boxcar

boxcar
01-06-2009, 12:29 PM
As for the Blagojevitch case, Obama can't be faulted for that idiot unless blame should be attached for being in the same political party or residing in the same state...but I guess reasoning like that works for those who would grasp the flimsiest straws to try and vindicate their views.

Let me see if I have this right: Illinois has had the dubious honor of running the most corrupt political machine in the nation for decades upon decades. And Mr. BO was part of that machine. He's a product of that machine. He was indeed eliminated from that machine's anus. But we're supposed to think that he's a saint? That he rose above all that stinkin' corruption? :bang:

Boxcar

HUSKER55
01-06-2009, 01:56 PM
For anybody that does not believe that obama is not part of the machine in illinois,..I have some irrigated farmland south of florida for sale

wonatthewire1
01-06-2009, 06:24 PM
BillO just stated "WHERE WAS THE VETTING?" by Obama's team regarding their Bill Richardson pick.

We all heard CONSTANTLY form the "left" "Where was the vetting?" when McCain picked Palin.

Well, how about now? Where's all the posts condemning Obama for this goofy Richardson pick that went down the tubes?

Let's all question Obama's judgement, trust level and "state of mind" over this Richardson pick....or not....I forgot...only those with the dreaded (R) next to their name get dragged over the coals for everything and anything....

Yeah, what happened to all the leftys that we used to have on the forum? Those were the good old days but I can barely remember those guys - except for the one with the red cross avatar.

Oh well, at least they aren't on here 24/7/365 saying how great they are now that they finally won a couple of elections. As the US of A slowly sinks away to a footnote in the history of the world at least it will be on their dudes!

chickenhead
01-07-2009, 01:30 AM
Let me see if I have this right: Illinois has had the dubious honor of running the most corrupt political machine in the nation for decades upon decades. And Mr. BO was part of that machine. He's a product of that machine. He was indeed eliminated from that machine's anus. But we're supposed to think that he's a saint? That he rose above all that stinkin' corruption? :bang:

Boxcar

I'm ashamed of you Boxcar, this is not of your usual caliber. We can look forward to hearing this same argument from the left with, what, two words changed come Bobby Jindal time. Surely this type of generalized corruption by geography can be crystallized into a more tangible charge. The guy is the anti-Christ after all.

I find this hum drum level of smear nearly a compliment of Barrack, coming from you. And I know you don't want that. :D

p.s. for anyone with the good taste to notice, yes, that is the Owl from Clash of the Titans as my new avatar.

hcap
01-07-2009, 08:03 AM
Yeah, what happened to all the leftys that we used to have on the forum? Those were the good old days but I can barely remember those guys - except for the one with the red cross avatar.

Oh well, at least they aren't on here 24/7/365 saying how great they are now that they finally won a couple of elections. As the US of A slowly sinks away to a footnote in the history of the world at least it will be on their dudes!
Mr Wrong-at-the-Wire, are you referring to Moi?? :lol:

Since WWII. Dems and repugs are about even in winning elections. Just that now Grover Norquist and the "drown government in a bathtub" crowd have been thrown out along with George W. Churchill.

Too bad Ole' Grover didn't say "drown BAD government in a bathtub"

Marshall Bennett
01-07-2009, 10:32 AM
George W. Churchill.
Why don't you quit talking like an immature pathetic little child and use the man's real name for a change .... hcrap !!

hcap
01-07-2009, 10:47 AM
Why don't you quit talking like an immature pathetic little child and use the man's real name for a change .... hcrap !!
Winston W. Bush ??? :lol:

lsbets
01-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Careful Marshall - I called Hcap Hcrap once and got reprimanded by his bodyguard PA.

The little child needs protection.

hcap
01-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Javert, you are fantasizing again.
The pursuit of a stolen loaf of bread rocks your silly world.

Have fun playing with yourself. No one else gives a shit.

boxcar
01-07-2009, 11:38 AM
I'm ashamed of you Boxcar, this is not of your usual caliber. We can look forward to hearing this same argument from the left with, what, two words changed come Bobby Jindal time. Surely this type of generalized corruption by geography can be crystallized into a more tangible charge. The guy is the anti-Christ after all. (emphasis mine)

Just remember: You said it, I didn't.

Oh...and you wanted a more tangible charge, right? Okay...how 'bout "community leader"? ;)

Boxcar

lsbets
01-07-2009, 11:38 AM
tsk tsk reduced to profanity again while you await your protector. If you don't care, why do you always respond? You seem to crave attention, no matter what form it comes in. Is your life that empty?

hcap
01-07-2009, 11:57 AM
tsk tsk reduced to profanity again while you await your protector. If you don't care, why do you always respond? You seem to crave attention, no matter what form it comes in. Is your life that empty?You seem to be running out of ammo.
Whatsdamada? No french bread thieves to track down?

Later Javert :lol:

lsbets
01-07-2009, 12:06 PM
How many times are you going to say later today until you actually mean it?

delayjf
01-07-2009, 12:45 PM
We can look forward to hearing this same argument from the left with, what, two words changed come Bobby Jindal time

Unfortunately, the above is true, LA has a long history of Political corruption. Jefferson, so I think those comparisons will be made.

mountainman
01-07-2009, 01:24 PM
On a side note, I found O'Reilly's latest book to be insufferable. In addition to referring to himself as the "bold, fresh guy," he pats numero uno on the back at least three times per page for being "the folks" self-appointed advocate.

PaceAdvantage
01-07-2009, 07:07 PM
welcome to PA backstretch, where everything is the left's faultHAH! That's a good one. I guess you haven't been around here much the last eight years.

PaceAdvantage
01-07-2009, 07:11 PM
On a side note, I found O'Reilly's latest book to be insufferable. In addition to referring to himself as the "bold, fresh guy," he pats numero uno on the back at least three times per page for being "the folks" self-appointed advocate.Never read an O'Reilly book, and I kind of like the guy. I'm surprised someone who isn't a fan of his would bother to read his book.

mountainman
01-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Never read an O'Reilly book, and I kind of like the guy. I'm surprised someone who isn't a fan of his would bother to read his book.

I read, watch, and digest lots of opinions I don't agree with, sometimes for entertainment, sometimes to challenge my own belief-system. Either way, I try to go in with an open mind. And who said I wasn't an O'Reilly fan? I love his schtick, especially when he shouts down guests. The man is a masterful performer.

Lefty
01-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Nobody's blaming Obama for Blago's mistakes but i am calling him less than truthful when he said there was no contact with Blago. Clearly there was.

JustRalph
01-07-2009, 10:47 PM
Nobody's blaming Obama for Blago's mistakes but i am calling him less than truthful when he said there was no contact with Blago. Clearly there was.

And Judicial watch has the proof. Although, it isn't very damning.