PDA

View Full Version : another guy

lamboguy
01-04-2009, 07:08 PM
i am not saying this guy is guilty, but this bill richardson character is really blowing my mind after the governor from illinois, and the senator from alaska.

really, how doesn't anyone in politics got an ounce of honor in them anymore?

can you trust any of these guys? look at what they do to you, they give financial institutions power to send you to the grave and ruin your familiy, they go bad and get bailed out with your money. they come up with healthcare laws so doctors,lawyers, insurance company's can steal more of your money. they tell you how good the 401k's is for you so the thieves on wall street can get their hands on your money, and if that's not enough the governor puts a senate seat on sale, and another governor pedals his power to get paid off for contracts.

are you getting the drift? how do you know if one guy is better than the other? they all say great things to get elected. does that mean the good ones don't get caught?

if you make an error in not reporting your taxes right, they will make an effort to stick you in jail. it looks like you put your money into markets to have it stolen from you by financial institutions, and pay your taxes so the politions can steal that too!

now to me the next thing they are going to steal is all the money you got in those safe treasury bills. i don't know how they are going to get it, but i know this much, they will give it their college effort to get you.

this is getting to be alot more than just bush. he actually looks good compared to these other guys.

boomman
01-04-2009, 07:20 PM
i am not saying this guy is guilty, but this bill richardson character is really blowing my mind after the governor from illinois, and the senator from alaska.

really, how doesn't anyone in politics got an ounce of honor in them anymore?

can you trust any of these guys? look at what they do to you, they give financial institutions power to send you to the grave and ruin your familiy, they go bad and get bailed out with your money. they come up with healthcare laws so doctors,lawyers, insurance company's can steal more of your money. they tell you how good the 401k's is for you so the thieves on wall street can get their hands on your money, and if that's not enough the governor puts a senate seat on sale, and another governor pedals his power to get paid off for contracts.

are you getting the drift? how do you know if one guy is better than the other? they all say great things to get elected. does that mean the good ones don't get caught?

if you make an error in not reporting your taxes right, they will make an effort to stick you in jail. it looks like you put your money into markets to have it stolen from you by financial institutions, and pay your taxes so the politions can steal that too!

now to me the next thing they are going to steal is all the money you got in those safe treasury bills. i don't know how they are going to get it, but i know this much, they will give it their college effort to get you.

this is getting to be alot more than just bush. he actually looks good compared to these other guys.

Having worked 18 years in Albuquerque, the only surprise I have is that Richardson "stayed under the radar" this long...........:mad:

Boomer

Tom
01-04-2009, 07:29 PM
BAU .....pay to play - it is EVERYWHERE. NO ONE gets elected or appointed without greasing some one. Ability and qualifications mean nothing without cash.

Will they seat Caroline? She is buying the NY seat.

JustRalph
01-04-2009, 08:00 PM
BAU .....pay to play - it is EVERYWHERE. NO ONE gets elected or appointed without greasing some one. Ability and qualifications mean nothing without cash.

Will they seat Caroline? She is buying the NY seat.

Rumors flying that she won't reveal her financial records............. 2-1 she drops out.........

toetoe
01-05-2009, 12:56 PM
My dear, naive lambo,

Uh, no. No (or VERY few) honest, non-money-grubbing politicos. Sorry.

Ralph,

I'm not sure she will have to reveal much. By the way, is she related to the GREAT Richie Schlossberg ? ;)

Bubba X
01-05-2009, 01:12 PM
They are all rats.

Here's a couple quotes from a great historian:

"Politicians come at you like a swarm of locusts. Politicians have succeeded in in creating an atmosphere in which nothing can be done without paying somebody off. "

"As long as you're going to have a corrupt political system, you might as well swelter under the most politically corrupt one around."

-Bill Veeck, Thirty Tons a Day

PaceAdvantage
01-05-2009, 07:17 PM
They are all rats.Yeah, but for some reason, only the rats with the little (R) next to their name get all the press in the MSM (and on here in our little off-topic too).

lamboguy
01-05-2009, 07:38 PM
who the hell cares what letters they have behind their names. they are thieves.

republicans are no better than democrats. they say anything they can to get elected and then clean you out.

the republicans could care less about religious rights or moral majorities, and the democrats could care less about school teachers and unions.

neither one cares about the people they govern, they just want to defraud them out of their money.

hey pace, aren't you sick by now of labeling these guys? can't you see there is no diference at all?

or is it when you bring up a carolyn kennedy, or a hillary clinton it is going to strike a nerve. that is what republicans want you to do, they want to distract you and they go in the back door and steal your money. democrats do the same thing.

to this day i can't beleive that mccain didn't get elected. he had to be a better candidate than what we have.

the guy we have got cute, he didn't run against mccain, he ran against bush and played to the public fears.

wonatthewire1
01-05-2009, 07:41 PM
Rumors flying that she won't reveal her financial records............. 2-1 she drops out.........

Well, I do know that when she and her brother sold their mother's estate after her death here in town, it went for just over $6 million.

Supposedly a nice place - can just see the top of the roof from the road as it sits back about 2 miles

PaceAdvantage
01-05-2009, 07:58 PM

republicans are no better than democrats. they say anything they can to get elected and then clean you out.

the republicans could care less about religious rights or moral majorities, and the democrats could care less about school teachers and unions.

neither one cares about the people they govern, they just want to defraud them out of their money.

hey pace, aren't you sick by now of labeling these guys? can't you see there is no diference at all?

or is it when you bring up a carolyn kennedy, or a hillary clinton it is going to strike a nerve. that is what republicans want you to do, they want to distract you and they go in the back door and steal your money. democrats do the same thing.

to this day i can't beleive that mccain didn't get elected. he had to be a better candidate than what we have.

the guy we have got cute, he didn't run against mccain, he ran against bush and played to the public fears.Try actually reading my reply next time. Your reply completely misses my point.

bigmack
01-05-2009, 11:59 PM
I believe this is a clear cut case of 'reverse gay bashing'

Open a sub-committee and start the proceedings.

Make our world more absurd. How dare he answer a question with the 'wrong' response.

eB8bW4vDaOk

Golf and Horses
01-06-2009, 12:25 AM

Excellent post Lamboguy! The Republicans/Democrats = Corleone's/Tattaglia's