PDA

View Full Version : Toulouse Lautrec Returns Today

Stevie Belmont
01-03-2009, 11:48 AM
Look forward to this one running today. Ran a good race behind Quality Road.

http://thoroughbredzone.com/2009/01/03/3-year-old-toulouse-lautrec-makes-second-start-at-aqueduct-on-saturday/

cj
01-03-2009, 12:02 PM
I imagine that good race is why his ML is 1 to 2.

Robert Fischer
01-03-2009, 12:39 PM
he turned his head a little in the stretch but got back to work. Big nice looking horse.

I like how the comments in Haitian Sensation's last race say "shy from paper". I am not familiar if that phrase is a common comment, but i can infer that paper apparently means "ramon dominguez' whip"
while he was aboard Pitched Perfectly, Really nice job by Ramon, when Haitian Sensation was about to pass him, he swung his whip right by the horse's eye and Haitian Sensation really shyed away from it.

jognlope
01-03-2009, 04:23 PM
No. 8 ruined it for me, but I had a bad feeling anyway about "favorite."

Robert Fischer
01-03-2009, 06:26 PM
ramon couldn't intimidate HS again today , try as he might...
... where did that mclaughlin horse come from?!

samyn on the green
01-03-2009, 10:47 PM
he turned his head a little in the stretch but got back to work. Big nice looking horse.

I like how the comments in Haitian Sensation's last race say "shy from paper". I am not familiar if that phrase is a common comment, but i can infer that paper apparently means "ramon dominguez' whip"
while he was aboard Pitched Perfectly, Really nice job by Ramon, when Haitian Sensation was about to pass him, he swung his whip right by the horse's eye and Haitian Sensation really shyed away from it.That comment has nothing to do with a whip. There was actual paper blowing around on the track, I think it was some Maddoff Securities stock certificates that were tossed while on the apron.