PDA

View Full Version : Cappin Chatter - 1/02

nobeyerspls
01-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Chalky - What are you doing here? You failed the do or die challenge so you should be dead.
Longball - And Happy New Year to you too. I hid the pill under my tongue like I did as a kid. You didn't think I'd risk my life for a lousy ten grand did you? So today is pick3 day and you get to go first.
Chalky - I'll do two using turf races as the key. The 1st at Calder goes to #5 Gimmieamink(9/2) and the 3rd looks like #6 Friendly Inn(7-5). These are maidens sprinting on the grass and both of these look like the only speed. I'll use the all button in the 2nd race and the ticket will still be only seven bucks. The other one is at Tampa in races 5 through 7. #9 Sedona Belle (5-1) wins the 5th on her preferred surface and #3 Crackenthorpe (3-1) is the solo pick in the 7th. he towers over this bunch class-wise so the only issue is the long time off. I only need to use the #1 and #8 in the 6th so I'l hit the repeat button a coulple of times. Couldn't find any at Aqueduct but #6 Tis Cactus Nellie(3-1) looks solid in the 4th.
Longball - Look at you. Actually picking some non-favorites. Mine are at Fairgrounds. In the 1st I like the #4 Rhyme Royal (5-1). She's freshened and there's not much to beat. In the 3rd I'll use $5 Not My First Rodeo(7/2), a firster with some decent works, and #10 Clara's Sunrise (10-1). We'll forgive her last place finish in her only start. The middle will be one of four, #'s 1,6,8, and 9. That makes an $8 ticket. I'll just roll these forward with #4 Dirt Road Cat(4-1) in the 4th and #s 1 and 7 in the 5th. I had a problem with the NY card too but I think that #5 Straight n'Narrow(6-1) can win the 2nd and #7 Miss Royale (15-1) could wake up and shock them in the 5th.
Chalky - Very well my friend. Good to see you up and kicking so let's get 2009 off to a good start.