PDA

View Full Version : Everything is so Good........

LottaKash
12-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Several members had noticed that I had not been participating here lately....Thanks for you concern, and for these, and those who may be curious about my wherabouts lately, it is like this......

In the beginning of Dec-08, I fought another battle with Pneumonia and with my one and only lung-left, I managed to beat it very well.......

Then just came back from a 12-day cruise out of Miami, to the Western Caribbean....It was fantastic and I am thankful that it was pre-paid for, from the 07' Harness Profits, cause if it were up to the 08' ledger, well, a weekend cruise maybe would have been in order, but not much more...haha.....

Rode 4-Wheelers in the non-tourist part of Aruba, yikes that was cool.....Smoked a few Cubans and drank some outrageous Coffee in Columbia, and the people don't even wait for the busses to stop they just jump off while moving .....Got to see the wonder of the Panama Canal and reviewed it's building history....Ate some fresh Bananas in Costa Rica, interesting and nice people there.....Rode (50-miles) on Scooters in the remote and un-touristed part of Grand Cayman, stopping along the way for some local grub and brew and unfettered swimming and Coral Collecting, Cool people...All in all a great Royal Carribean cruise, giving you a great bang for your buck...Must've gained ten pounds......Entertainment was 1st Class as well as the service and food.....Highly Recommend them.....

Got a new puppy (Holly) from the shelter in Ocala,Fl...She is so cool, Good attitude, willing and already trained and ready to go......Replacement part for the one that moved on recently.......Nice...

Well, being on fixed income and my ADW account on Emma ($25.00- balance) I Will have to test my abilities anew.....Been there many times before, we'll see, hahaha.......

P.S. I have a 23' Sea-Ray, 4-slpr, stove, fridge, pottyroom, and all the bells and whistles, with only 270 hours on 265HP In/Mercruiser.....it is 4-sale for a good number....PM if int..

Well, from Me & MIne.....I want to wish you "ALL a VERY
HAPPY & PROFITABLE NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS"......I sincerly mean that...

May God Bless All of US in this Nation, despite what may happen
next in this stage of our History

my best,

headhawg
12-31-2008, 09:03 PM
Glad to hear that you're ok, LK. Great health and the best of luck in 2009.

LottaKash
01-01-2009, 12:57 AM
Glad to hear that you're ok, LK. Great health and the best of luck in 2009.

Thx HH, glad that you are glad.........And, best to you and yours in the coming new Year.......Let's getem this year.......big-time.......:jump:

best,

ldiatone
01-01-2009, 04:41 PM
good to read ya back! tell us about the "grub" what kind? best part of a trip....food!

LottaKash
01-02-2009, 10:09 AM
good to read ya back! tell us about the "grub" what kind? best part of a trip....food!

Hey IT, yeah the food was exceptional, everyday all the time......Considering that they prepare 15,000 meals a day it is amazing how the high quality of it, remains so thruout the cruise......Some days All I had for lunch were the smorgasbord of desserts that were prepared.....Couldn't get enough of it....But, I am paying for it now, bigtime, hahaha.........

I almost won my satellite for the ongoing (with each cruise) Texas-no limit holdem finals that will take place in Dec 09'.......Was 3d to last standing before taken out.....Too bad, as all finalists are given a free cruise for two for the Finals .....That would've been a hoot...I wrestled with some very good players, I was surprised I did as well as I did, oh well.......Lots of fun for $100-bucks.......

Also made the finals in the slots tournament, top prize was $1200 & 500 for 2d, third there as well, still, lots of pulls for $20.......just a t-shirt tho, .....:jump:

best,