PDA

View Full Version : Racing Partnerships

chickenhead
12-29-2008, 04:13 PM
I always seem to get into trouble anytime I have both too much time on my hands and get irritated about something. I don’t know if it’s peculiar to me, or just a symptom of growing up with Google around, but any time I can’t find what I’m looking for inside of about 10 minutes I start to go crazy.

The other day I wanted to find out what racing partnerships are around that have horses racing in California, and it quickly became apparent that there didn’t seem to be any good way to find out easily.

So I ended up building a Web Directory of all the racing partnerships I could find, since I was looking at all the info anyway. Since I basically ended up going to all of their websites, it covers Thoroughbred and Standardbred partnerships in both the US and Canada.

I also figured anyone interested in a partnership would want to hear from former clients without searching all over the place (think Amazon User Reviews). So I added that to the website too.

If anyone here has any interest in partnerships, or has been in one or more and feels like making recommendations to others, you can check it out here:

http://www.northamericanracingpartnerships.com

It’s at least passably accurate for a start, and while I can’t vouch that all these partnerships still exist, they all still at least have web sites that function.