View Full Version : CANADA

Doug
04-02-2003, 10:15 PM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=31846

Doug

doophus
04-02-2003, 10:49 PM
Doug--

IMO, Quebec is to the rest of Canada what France would be to southeast USA. Can you imagine the reception from a bunch of "Southern Gentlemen?" Doesn't Quebec sit directly north of Vermont? Shouldn't we allow Vermont to be annexed by Quebec? We might not require compensation, huh?

And to think, the state of Oregon, of all places, has a bill in the Senate hopper that would allow each convicted protester to be sentenced to a maximum of 25 yrs. Is Oregon molting?

My plans to travel in BC during August and September will not change. Can't waste those vacation opportunities any more; not that many of them left.

sq764
04-02-2003, 10:59 PM
I think Emile was in the crowd somewhere...

I am so disappointed as we were set to go to Toronto in May, but its just not someplace I want to go anymore.

anotherdave
04-03-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by sq764

I am so disappointed as we were set to go to Toronto in May, but its just not someplace I want to go anymore.

Speaking of Toronto and the war, you might be interested in this site:

http://www.friendsofamerica.ca/

AD

Tom
04-03-2003, 06:27 PM
They have their own worries these days...SARS is gaining momentum in Toronto and I hope none of our Canadian freinds and posters come into contact with it - or thier families.
Serrious stuff, just another one of many to come to us from Asia.
What the hell do the do over there to keep causing all this
sickness? I would think it would be France that generated sickness, what with all the dog poop on the sidewalks and their aversion to soap and all.

canuck
04-04-2003, 02:39 PM
Tom

You got it right that we are reeling from SARS

People up here are over reacting and wearing masks on the street for crissakes

I woke up this morning and slipped on the black ice on the way to my car--and cursed this never ending winter for about 5 minutes