PDA

View Full Version : Successes Piling Up for Rosemary Homeister Jr,

JohnnyBatTBD
12-27-2008, 12:06 PM
Successes piling up for jockey Rosemary Homeister Jr.
By Don Jensen, Times Correspondent

Published Friday, December 26, 2008 9:45 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLDSMAR — Rosemary Homeister Jr. is an open book. Thumb through the pages, read her racing feats and review her positive approach to life.

"I might be the happiest person you ever meet," she said. "I'm very positive, very focused. We all have our ups and downs, but I try not to let it consume my life."
more at link:

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/parimutuels/article949932.ece

onefast99
12-27-2008, 01:17 PM
She always has a smile on her face a very talented jockey who doesnt look a day over 25!

mannyberrios
12-27-2008, 03:53 PM
:1: Count me as a fan of her.

boomman
12-27-2008, 08:10 PM
:1: Count me as a fan of her.

And me as well! Not only is Rosemary an excellent rider, she is an excellent person (for those of you that haven't had the pleasure of meeting her) as well! I got to know Rosemary and her mother when I was the co-host of the Jockey Guild's National Women's Jockey challenge with the late Ronnie Banks @ The Downs in Albuquerque. Rosemary participated many times, was a blast at the welcome party each year and was extremely gracious to our racing fans! I am extremely pleased for her success as she is one of the really great people in our sport and I congratulate her on her 2000th win milestone, and wish her many more trips to the winner's circle!:ThmbUp:

Boomer