PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Recovery

joanied
12-23-2008, 09:03 PM
I found this after watching Donagusta's incredible stretch run, which was incredible...race caller didn't even see her move...
watch this race...what this horse does is unreal :eek:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mYPXlmOnhxY&feature=related

JustRalph
12-24-2008, 10:57 AM
great vid

Bruddah
12-24-2008, 11:45 AM
Just like Ralph and Santa will need after opening their present. :eek: Can I have one too! huh! huh! can I have one?

All I can say to your avatar is WOW! ME TOO! :D

jognlope
12-24-2008, 12:50 PM
That was great.

DJofSD
12-24-2008, 03:01 PM
Incredible -- any one that has ridden would know staying on top of a horse that ducks out like that is hard enough even when using conventional tack but when a jockey can do that, riding short, up, out of the little itty bitty saddle, and not fall off is just amazing. Then to be able to regroup and still win -- I hope the owner gave the jockey more than just a slap on the back and a hardy 'bueno, mucho bueno"!

joanied
12-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Incredible -- any one that has ridden would know staying on top of a horse that ducks out like that is hard enough even when using conventional tack but when a jockey can do that, riding short, up, out of the little itty bitty saddle, and not fall off is just amazing. Then to be able to regroup and still win -- I hope the owner gave the jockey more than just a slap on the back and a hardy 'bueno, mucho bueno"!

Yep....that jock must have had glue on the seat of his silks:D Amazing recovery!!!