PDA

View Full Version : not all of us buy into the global warming farce

dav4463
12-19-2008, 02:34 AM
http://businessandmedia.org/articles/2008/20081218205953.aspx

In the last sentence, he says after getting lambasted that humans probably did cause the warming.

Sounds like a man who wanted to keep his job after being threatened for having an opinion that is different from what he is told to believe.

I could see him called into the office while the liberals pointed a gun to his head and said "You must believe that humans caused global warming."...over and over!

HUSKER55
12-19-2008, 03:13 AM
Funny you should mention this now. I was watching discovery today and they had a theory that sun spot activity causes the difference in global temperature. Less activity and higher temperature.

Man is guilty of pollution but according to those scientists we are not responsible for global warming.

Tom
12-19-2008, 07:48 AM
I wonder what Dave Schwartz thinks about it these days? ;)

Dave Schwartz
12-19-2008, 10:54 AM
"Yes, let's check with the authority on global warming. We'll just go live to lovely Reno, Nevada, garden spot of the gloabl warming era."

"Well, Dave, what do you think?"

Here it is, December and it is hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut! The temperature here was about 9 degrees this morning. And in case you might be confused that would be fahrenheit. We just couldn't stand it if it was that high on the cellsius scale.

"Is this unseasonably warm for this time of the year, Dave?"

Well, no. Actually, it isn't In fact, one might say that it was a tab colder.

"So, you aren't seeing anything that resembles global warming in Reno, Nevada?"

Look - It's Nevaaada! Not "Nev-ah-da." When will you bozos get it right? First Nick Stokes and now you?

"Sorry. So, do you have global warming in Nevaaaada?"

Well, let me ask YOU a question... Is it a coincidence that global warming - GW for short - has the same initials as someone we all know and respect so highly?

Ah... never thought of that, did ya?

"Are you saying that you think HE is behind this whole global warming thing?"

Now, don't go putting words in my mouth. But I will tell you a little more... Michael Crichton spoke out in his book and where is he now?

"He is deceased."

Not just deceased. DEAD!

"Oh. I see what you mean." :eek:

Okay, I think I'll stop here. I usually get big money for interviews like this. You know, Larry King wouldn't pay - that's why I haven't been on his show.

PS: Tom, I bet you won't invite ME into your thread again, will you? :lol:

bill
12-19-2008, 11:23 AM
it only took 1hour and 44 min to open toms eyes after others tried

:D :D :lol:

Tom
12-19-2008, 11:49 AM
PS: Tom, I bet you won't invite ME into your thread again, will you? :lol:

Dave who?
Dave? Dave?
Dave's not here.