PDA

View Full Version : No Rich Perloff this week?

JustRalph
12-16-2008, 12:13 PM
Dialed up TVG and noticed no Rich Perloff ?

Checked yesterdays DVR'ed and no Rich then either?

Anybody know what's up?

BUD
12-16-2008, 01:40 PM
I think he mentioned something about his vaca time?

What I did notice yesterday---Thru the worst Migraine known to man---Was--They -TVG had Wolverhampton on the board and GB2 and did not sow any races from across the Pond----I look forward to those races most----

What happened to the days TVG would have the International Races on Mon thru Friday at 0900 Est?- I can not even get them on Twin Spires------

You know the game is broke---When you have a guy who can not do anything else---Who wants to see some good live horse racing---Not just The American brand---And its next to impossible to find...

BombsAway Bob
12-16-2008, 02:07 PM
...c'mon, 4pm/ET & Nancy Ury! Bud: they showed at least one race from Wolverhampton yesterday, & it was real foggy...maybe they cancelled early?

MickJ26
12-16-2008, 02:07 PM
Dialed up TVG and noticed no Rich Perloff ?

Checked yesterdays DVR'ed and no Rich then either?

Anybody know what's up?

Richie P. is definitely a beacon of light in the deep, dark TVG universe.

Hajck Hillstrom
12-16-2008, 02:21 PM
Truer words were never spoken, brother.

BUD
12-16-2008, 02:49 PM
Now that just makes me feel better----Holy Cow!! Man was I outta It----But Bob where did all the UK and Ireland racing go? I used to love morning handicapping with the International racing on in the background..

I used to get a charge when they had racing from Worcester and Leicester---

Were you the first email with Nancy yesterday? I thought so-----She funny when you flirt in a respectable manner.

turfnsport
12-16-2008, 03:14 PM
In past years, TVG has gone to Muzak the last few days before Christmas.

I always thought it was a Christmas bonus to the viewers.

Tom Barrister
12-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Rich is on vacation this week.

Tape Reader
12-16-2008, 05:24 PM
I think I heard that Rich P. was not feeling well. I wish him the best as I enjoy his show.
The real news though, is that Bombs Away Bob used a standard typeface in his comment.

JustRalph
12-16-2008, 06:16 PM
I think I heard that Rich P. was not feeling well. I wish him the best as I enjoy his show.
The real news though, is that Bombs Away Bob used a standard typeface in his comment.

:lol: :lol:

Hajck Hillstrom
12-16-2008, 06:45 PM
The real news though, is that Bombs Away Bob used a standard typeface in his comment.OMG!!!!

Careful Mates, it could be the 8th sign of the apocolypse.

Marshall Bennett
12-16-2008, 08:55 PM
I suppose tomorrow will be business as usual with Greg Wolf doing handstands trying to keep Mr. B awake and alert . :)