PDA

View Full Version : Bush has cat-like reflexes...you have to give him that...

PaceAdvantage
12-14-2008, 03:47 PM
Not only does he manage to duck the 90mph shoe, but he leaps right back up to take on the other shoe milliseconds later....if we could only get him saying "BRING IT ON" after the first shoe was thrown, it would have been perfect...

dmt2_wyDKJI

bigmack
12-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Well it's been quite an 8 years.

Let's see, we've had a film about his assassination that was produced and now we've got a shoe.

He's gotta be anxious to scram.

http://img.breitbart.com/images/2008/12/14/081214183648.9zmc87b1/CPS.OMW14.141208193615.photo00.quicklook.default-245x163.jpg

lamboguy
12-14-2008, 04:06 PM
he had a great response, all i could tell you was it was a size 10.

chickenhead
12-14-2008, 04:17 PM
very nice moves mr. prezzy, very nice.

sammy the sage
12-14-2008, 06:35 PM
""He's gotta be anxious to scram.""

Nah...he's good for AT LEAST one more CASH grab for his CRONIE"S if not TWO :( :mad:

Hooligan
12-14-2008, 06:48 PM
I hope they don't kill the reporter!

ArlJim78
12-14-2008, 06:54 PM
Bush would be great at dodgeball, very quick reflexes.

The reporter's name? Keith Mohammed al-Olbermann

Tom
12-14-2008, 06:57 PM
That reporter is a heel!
I hope they give him the boot.
The man has no sole.
His is just another loafer.

Marshall Bennett
12-14-2008, 07:40 PM
Pelosi in a dunking booth would have been more entertaining . :)

Rookies
12-14-2008, 07:59 PM
"DAN RATHER: He's fresh from his "60 Minutes 2" interview with Saddam Hussein. How exactly do you pronounce Saddam? Accent on the first syllable or the second? Daddy Bush put the accent on the first syllable, like SAD-dem. I once heard when it is pronounced like that, it means 'an old shoe.' Daddy Bush did this on purpose to get Saddam's goat."Payback via the old soft shoe routine... :lol:

JustRalph
12-15-2008, 07:04 AM
I think if I was Bush I might have instructed the secret service to take off their shoes and throw them at the guy, that would have been the funniest clip in the history of the Presidency

as Yakoff Smirnov would say "Whatta Country"
http://www.bestreadguide.com/branson/images/091807/yakov.jpg
:lol:

delayjf
12-15-2008, 06:22 PM
I think the shoe thrower should count his lucky star he wasn't shot by the Secret Service - Where were they anyway??

slewis
12-15-2008, 06:57 PM
I happened to be in Arlington Texas the day it happened and a reporter for one of the local TV stations broke the story. He reported he had information that the shoe thower was a long time Texas Rangers season ticket holder who still hadn't gotten over Bush trading Sammy Sosa to the Cubs when he was GM.

Greyfox
12-15-2008, 07:19 PM
That reporter is a heel!
I hope they give him the boot.
The man has no sole.
His is just another loafer.

If the shoe fits, wear it.
You're right this reporter needs a tongue lashing.
I suppose his defense will be some type of corn denial.
Nail him I say. Surely the judge will sock it to him.
You said he's a loafer. I say he's a sneaker.

Greyfox
12-15-2008, 07:20 PM
I think the shoe thrower should count his lucky star he wasn't shot by the Secret Service - Where were they anyway??

Someone must have shoed them out of the room.

thruncy
12-15-2008, 08:10 PM
Looked more like great anticipation to me...good reflexes too.

Rookies
12-15-2008, 10:45 PM
Reuters...

News Flashes of the Day:
* cited the CIA surrounding the Bata Shoe Museum.
*Also, Anti Terrorist Intelligence has fingered the Imelda Marcos Sneaker Gang as the epicentre of the plot.
* An usual Dr. ( Scholl I think) was found pacing around outside the compound.
* " Let them beat soles " was seen on various Net blogs

Greyfox
12-15-2008, 10:57 PM
One evening, a man gave his tipsy secretary a ride home after an office party. His wife was prone to jealousy, so he didn't mention the incident to her. Later in the evening, he was driving his wife to a restaurant when he noticed a stiletto-heeled shoe half-hidden under the passenger seat.

Gripped with terror, he took advantage of a moment when she wasn't looking to grab the shoe and throw it out of the window.

The rest of the journey went well until they arrived at the restaurant.
"That's strange," said his wife, looking a little agitated. "Have you seen my other shoe?"

Contributed by "Shoeless Joe Iraqson"

Tom
12-15-2008, 11:28 PM
GF, I hope this is the last of this stuff!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

PaceAdvantage
12-16-2008, 12:33 PM
David Letterman:

"Was he a SHOEni or a SHOEite?"

Tom
12-16-2008, 12:40 PM
Whichever, he is is deep shinola now!:lol:

Leno - they gave him his own show on MSNBC.

DanG
12-16-2008, 04:54 PM
Secret Service - Where were they anyway??
That’s what I was thinking JF and then I saw this picture of an agent after the 1st shoe launch.
http://www.tommyj.com/tommyj/get_smart_shoe_phone.jpg

Rookies
12-16-2008, 05:04 PM
Where's Khrushchev now that you need him ?

Nmytwenties
12-16-2008, 06:46 PM
Totally agreed, that's the first thing I said when I saw it. His reflexes are second to none. Also gotta give him credit for not hiding behind the podium, he kinda stood there with resolve after the 2nd shoe went flying.

wonatthewire1
12-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Totally agreed, that's the first thing I said when I saw it. His reflexes are second to none. Also gotta give him credit for not hiding behind the podium, he kinda stood there with resolve after the 2nd shoe went flying.

Not too much credit - he realized that they were Hush Puppies.

Tom
12-17-2008, 07:44 AM
Dan - "Missed me by that much!" :D

DanG
12-17-2008, 07:47 AM
Dan - "Missed me by that much!" :D
Exactly Tom! :D

No doubt the culprit was a member of Kaos!

Tom
12-17-2008, 07:52 AM
Kaos?

Kurds
and
other
Sunis

JustRalph
12-17-2008, 09:49 AM
Exactly Tom! :D

No doubt the culprit was a member of Kaos!

Dan, did you see any of that Stupid remake they did with the guy from the forty year old virgin?

Don Adams should rise from the dead and haunt the bastards who made it............. :ThmbDown:

DanG
12-17-2008, 10:19 AM
Dan, did you see any of that Stupid remake they did with the guy from the forty year old virgin?

Don Adams should rise from the dead and haunt the bastards who made it............. :ThmbDown:
I didn’t Ralph, but I know someone who did and they said it was worse then the remake of the Flintstones and Lost in Space combined! :bang:

What’s next; Pauly Shore in McHale's Navy part II? :faint:

To end on a good remake note; here’s one that did work (imo) thanks to the great Sean Connery… :ThmbUp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g0RLyxP13o

JustRalph
12-17-2008, 10:53 AM
I didn’t Ralph, but I know someone who did and they said it was worse then the remake of the Flintstones and Lost in Space combined! :bang:

What’s next; Pauly Shore in McHale's Navy part II? :faint:

To end on a good remake note; here’s one that did work (imo) thanks to the great Sean Connery… :ThmbUp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g0RLyxP13o

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

hcap
12-18-2008, 10:11 AM
A history lesson for all of the PA crew that supported 43

http://cagle.com/working/081215/sherffius21.jpg

Sea Biscuit
12-18-2008, 10:12 AM
Someone must have shoed them out of the room.

I think from now onwards they will be having press conferences with shoeless journalists. Lol

PaceAdvantage
12-18-2008, 10:33 AM
A history lesson for all of the PA crew that supported 43Phew....for a minute there, I thought Light had left the building! :lol:

I think Light is severely disappointed that us "righties" aren't carrying on about how the world has ended since Obama was elected. I think he expected us to jump off the proverbial roof...you know...like they did when Kerry lost.

Marshall Bennett
12-18-2008, 12:30 PM
You have a point there PA . Many of the libs here are probably pissed that we haven't gone after Obama as they did Bush following those elections . A few including myself have made token comments but nothing that amounts to much . As far as I'm concerned , theres plenty of time for Obama himself to fill in the blanks . :)

Tom
12-18-2008, 12:40 PM
Obama is not worth worrying about - he won't be able to serve because he isn't a citizen, at least that's what I heard. I bet hcap won't agree, but hey, facts are facts!

bigmack
12-18-2008, 12:46 PM
I think Light is severely disappointed that us "righties" aren't carrying on about how the world has ended since Obama was elected. I think he expected us to jump off the proverbial roof...you know...like they did when Kerry lost.
As the saying goes, libs hate conservatives with every fiber of their being. While conservatives simply think libs are wrong.

hcap
12-18-2008, 09:00 PM
Let's see. Jan 20th is the last Bush day. Still time to get in a few licks. He can duck, but he can't hide.

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1063/bush-and-public-opinion

Bush and Public Opinion
Reviewing the Bush Years and the Public's Final Verdict

December 18, 2008.....

http://pewresearch.org/assets/publications/1063-7.gif

Obama is not worth worrying about - he won't be able to serve because he isn't a citizen, at least that's what I heard. I bet hcap won't agree, but hey, facts are facts!Yeah, you also said his debating and oratory skills depended on teleprompters :jump: BTW, the Supreme court has shot you and Boxcar down repeatedly. The birth certificate stands

PaceAdvantage
12-18-2008, 09:03 PM
Did I say Light? I meant Hcap. Sorry about that...

hcap
12-18-2008, 09:12 PM
Gee, I'm gonna miss bush bashing.

jballscalls
12-18-2008, 09:13 PM
Obama is not worth worrying about - he won't be able to serve because he isn't a citizen, at least that's what I heard. I bet hcap won't agree, but hey, facts are facts!

just curious, what are the facts?? and where are they?

PaceAdvantage
12-18-2008, 09:17 PM
Gee, I'm gonna miss bush bashing.

:lol:Who says you have to stop? Lots of professionals continue to play way past their prime....

Marshall Bennett
12-18-2008, 09:36 PM
Not to worry . Hcap & Co. will continue to bash Bush . Everytime Obama screws up it will all be Bush's fault .

lsbets
12-18-2008, 10:19 PM
Hmm, another rather entertaining thread dragged to nowhere by ms. mouthful. :sleeping: :sleeping:

Hcap - if you can't get it for free, let me know and I'll send you the money for a hooker. It seems like you really need it. Bad.

boxcar
12-18-2008, 10:35 PM
Who says you have to stop? Lots of professionals continue to play way past their prime....

Not only that but there's no known cure for Bush-bashing addicts.

Boxcar

Rookies
12-18-2008, 10:37 PM
Ok, I'm just getting this one in early !

I blame Bush for the massive storm Ontarians are going to receive tomorrow. After all, it's coming from the U.S. !

I hear we're going to get pelted with... wait for it... Snow-shoes ! :lol:

Marshall Bennett
12-18-2008, 11:21 PM
If I were Bush I'd replace all the white house plumbing before I left . He'll be blamed for every slip and drip for the next 4 years . Replace all the light bulbs as well . Scrap Air Force 1 , let Obama get another jet . :)

highnote
12-19-2008, 01:10 AM
I'm just waiting to see how many shoes are thrown at Bush during his final press conference. :D

hcap
12-19-2008, 06:25 AM
Hmm, another rather entertaining thread dragged to nowhere by ms. mouthful. :sleeping: :sleeping:

Hcap - if you can't get it for free, let me know and I'll send you the money for a hooker. It seems like you really need it. Bad.
Still echoing your idol skate? And still an a**hol*
Look at the first 6 or 7 words that describe your leader. They also apply to your internet persona.

Tom
12-19-2008, 07:56 AM
Probably the same people who voted for Obama.....says a lot for their intelligence, huh?

hcap is a gas - Patterson might just slap a tax on him! :lol:

hcap
12-19-2008, 08:10 AM
Just reminding you what an abject failure your leader is.
and the breakdown by demographics is......

http://pewresearch.org/assets/publications/1063-6.gif

So although he can duck with the best of 'em-I will give him credit for that-he has MUCH to duck from.

I believe he is 2 of the 3 you crowed about.
And the birth certificate issue is dead as a doorknob.
Maybe you can defend your idiotic claim that he needs a teleprompter to speak rationally. Unlike tongue tied bush the "orator of the century"

Tom
12-19-2008, 09:03 AM
Seriously, hcap, you are just irrelevant. You can post all the crap you want to, but it doesn't change the fact that your are noting but a miserable little troll who contribuites nothing but pot sots. Even though your guy won, you remain a complete loser.

Happy Holidays! ~ :sleeping:

PaceAdvantage
12-19-2008, 11:26 AM
Just reminding you what an abject failure your leader is.
and the breakdown by demographics is......The deck is stacked though. Your stats are meaningless. Want to know why?

Because, for the sake of argument, let's say Obama becomes as big a failure as Bush (100% OBJECTIVE MEASUREMENTS, not that that's possible). The survey results you post here would nowhere near reflect the same results for a failed Obama simply because the media bias will never be there against him as it was for Bush.

You can pooh pooh this fact all you want, but it is fact. It's existed since before Bush ever entered the White House and you know it but will never admit it.

I'm not saying Bush doesn't deserve a lot of criticism, but what I am saying is that all objectivity flew out the window from the moment it became a common phrase on the left that "Bush stole the election."

Period. End of story.

Your metrics can't apply to Obama or any other future president because the bias won't be there as it was for Bush. That makes them fairly useless now as well.

NJ Stinks
12-19-2008, 12:31 PM
PA, you and other conservatives here like to cry about media bias against Bush or McCain or Palin, etc. In fact, you claim the media is not unbiased as it should be. Did it ever occur to you that the media felt a responsibility to help get the Republican party out of power before it destroyed our country permanently?

As for conservatives here not crying about Obama winning, my guess is you are all relieved. Just like us libs are. After all, Obama has showed more leadership ability since being elected than GWB did in 8 years. While I agree that it's hardly a great achievement, it is encouraging news for all of us.:ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
12-19-2008, 01:08 PM
Did it ever occur to you that the media felt a responsibility to help get the Republican party out of power before it destroyed our country permanently?Oh my...I think my gut just about busted open reading this one...it's clear you're quite the MSM fan. Good luck with that.

(As if our Democratic leadership has been any better these past eight years....please spare me from reading any more of your hilarious comedy)

JustRalph
12-19-2008, 05:37 PM
A media that "thinks it should get someone out of office" is no longer a first amendment protected entity. It then becomes a propaganda machine...........a tool of an ideology.........no longer protected under the Constitution. There will be hell to pay for that............and it is happening all over the country.........

highnote
12-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Not only does he manage to duck the 90mph shoe, but he leaps right back up to take on the other shoe milliseconds later....

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner: "George Bush, the Artful Dodger". :D

The Dodger is a pickpocket, so-called for his skill and cunning in that respect.

mountainman
12-20-2008, 12:36 PM
Not only does he manage to duck the 90mph shoe, but he leaps right back up to take on the other shoe milliseconds later....if we could only get him saying "BRING IT ON" after the first shoe was thrown, it would have been perfect...

dmt2_wyDKJI

While I disagree with many of his political policies, I think that democrats who portray Bush as stodgy and dim witted are off the mark. The prez strikes me as a pretty cool guy. Several months back, he was onstage at some function honoring African culture (or something),and a band struck up a tribal beat. Our commander in chief got real jiggy with it.

wonatthewire1
12-20-2008, 01:30 PM
A media that "thinks it should get someone out of office" is no longer a first amendment protected entity. It then becomes a propaganda machine...........a tool of an ideology.........no longer protected under the Constitution. There will be hell to pay for that............and it is happening all over the country.........

hell to pay for that?

LOL - the govt is making certain that the extremely wealthy get bailed out this time. They are not going to have many losing their fortunes as had happened during the Great Depression. And you are going to pay for it.

May get some grandstanding from some pollyticians saying how they are against this or that, but no way is there going to be hell to pay. They got the money and the armed forces, what do you have a couple of shot guns?

wonatthewire1
12-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Several months back, he was onstage at some function honoring African culture (or something),and a band struck up a tribal beat. Our commander in chief got real jiggy with it.

Sometimes that is a sign of insanity...

highnote
12-21-2008, 09:04 PM
Here's a game for all you shoe thrower wanna bees...

http://play.sockandawe.com/