PDA

View Full Version : AQU SUN

SAL
12-14-2008, 11:44 AM
Picks for Aqueduct Sunday:

R1 #4 Stoliatsiros-Looks like the "speed of speed" in here. Has run well when pressured on the lead.

R2 #2 Passion Reddy-Stretches back out after 2 ok efforts off a brief layoff. I fully expect a theft attempt here so the 10 lb apprentice doesn't bother me that much. Might be a decent price.

R3 #8 Stettler-Super consistent filly tries her 5th dirt surface in her short career. Has shown that she can run on against a fast pace. Should be tough here, she'll be my single in the Riders Up contest.

R4 #6 Hedge Fund-Seems to be relatively consistent. Drops into a spot where a lot of the other runners have big question marks. Expect a competitive effort here.

R5 #9 Heir to the Stone-Earned a good fig in debut, That effort makes him very tough to go against here. Low price expected.

R6 #9 Miss Dartmouth-Probably will be better off routing. Expecting Migliore to take this one to the front here. Price should be good.

R7 #1 Awesome I Am-She has a victory over this oval. Should be well placed early, nice drills since her last effort.

R8 #8 Runaway Rosie-Returns to the AQU inner, where she owns half of her lifetime victories. Sports some nice drills for her comeback.

R9 #1 Coastal Drive-Dutrow runner should be tough here. Pace situation sets up well for him, Dominguez takes the call.

exactaplayer
12-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Sal,
With all due respect i am concerned about the first race. With all that speed I would look for the 9 Pay in Kind or may be the 5 Spring manners to come from off the pace.
6f race may favor speed but ?

Frontenac
12-14-2008, 12:23 PM
I agree with exacta, I think the 7 is faster than the 4 early.

Frontenac
12-14-2008, 03:04 PM
Sal, Nice call on Miss Dartmouth. I used her as a key. :)