PDA

View Full Version : HANA Presenting the Starlet Trophy at Hollywood

DeanT
12-13-2008, 05:22 PM
For those who may be interested......

HANA Treasurer Therese will be presenting the trophy for the Starlet Stakes in the 9th race today. Vic better be nice with the introduction :)

Bill W was going to present but he is busy moderating at PA.

PaceAdvantage
12-13-2008, 06:07 PM
Hey, that's pretty cool...I'll be watching, and I'm sure BigMack will get a YouTube clip up in this thread soon enough (I'm hopeful anyway).

DeanT
12-13-2008, 07:47 PM
That was kinda cool. Good job T!

Glad to see you dressed warm. It looks polar out there :)

BillW
12-13-2008, 07:50 PM
Way to go Theresia! And thanks to Vic for the plug too!

Jeff P
12-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Way to go T!

-jp

miesque
12-14-2008, 11:46 AM
Thanks guys. :) It was a long day yesterday getting up at 4 AM to catch a flight to LAX and then flying back to Vegas after the races making for a 20 hour day, but it was well worth it, although I do feel a bit creaky this morning.

And yes, I had no problem staying nice and toasty in style. :lol:

Cangamble
12-14-2008, 12:06 PM
Thanks guys. :) It was a long day yesterday getting up at 4 AM to catch a flight to LAX and then flying back to Vegas after the races making for a 20 hour day, but it was well worth it, although I do feel a bit creaky this morning.

And yes, I had no problem staying nice and toasty in style. :lol:
.....PETA didn't spill any paint on you either:)

miesque
12-14-2008, 01:52 PM
.....PETA didn't spill any paint on you either:)

Maybe that flock of seagulls that were flying ominously over the area I was standing at the time were really agents of PETA. :D

All I will say is that I am going to be enjoying foie gras at dinner both tonight and tomorrow night and PETA can choke on that. :p