PDA

View Full Version : Cappin Chatter - 12/12

nobeyerspls
12-12-2008, 11:05 AM
Chalky - You are something. You find new ways to run second. That entry horse had a ton left on the turn then the jock decides to go up the rail, the horse is interfered with, finishes third and is moved up on the DQ. So what do we do today.
Longball - Stuff happens. I'm more impressed that you had a $10 winner. Today I do what every smart horseplayer does - when you can't pick one, pick four. I want to try it with the NY card because I don't know if Fairgrounds will be on the turf or if they'll even run.
Chalky - OK, you take the even races and I'll take the odd. The rules are that one race has to have a single and the other can have three.
Longball - Fine with me. In the 2nd I'll pick #3 Wild Conga (6-1). Just needs to break better and run to that work. The 4th is tougher. Those that have run don't look that fast so I'll take two firsters, #4 and the #5, and the #3 Dreaminofmaryland (4-1). She finished behind a couple of these but she broke last in thet race.
Chalky - I was hoping that you had some with higher odds because mine will be bet. In the 3rd #4 Southern Charmer (9/5) looks like controlling speed and she's bred to handle the longer distance. In the 5th my key horse is #8 Safari Kid (3-1). He too could be alone on the lead. If he falters my other two are #4 Sigmondo and #10 Strike It Ritz.
Longball - OK. That's a $9 ticket that will look real good if we get past those singles. Maybe some guys who look at this will add a horse in those first two races.