PDA

View Full Version : +$68,000 P-6 Carryover@LosAL Thursday!

BombsAway Bob
12-11-2008, 02:30 PM
Big Weekend kicks off tonite with a juicy carryover..
Free PP's for Entire Friday card @ www.losalamitos.com (http://www.losalamitos.com)
A 7-Furlong Arabian Race, followed by TWO 220-yard crapshoots, comprise the final three legs of the carryover at Los Alamitos.
In the 6th, WALK THE LINE(9/5ml fave) somehow gets a weight break from 124 to 121lbs. despite three straight blowout wins, while stretching out a furlong. ZELL OF HEARTS(5/2ml) is the "now" horse, having rolled from off the pace in his last two past moneyburner BALLS TO THE WALL(8/1ml),who might be the value play here. The top 2 Arabian Riders also figure; Joy Scott on Mega-Bomb CORZ I CAN(30/1ml), & Chris Russell on classy 10YO LE FROMAGE(7/2ml), the only steed cutting back in distance. What do Pick-6 & Pick-4 players do with SO BIG IS BETTER(8/1ml)? Delaware shipper...Dreadful past four vs. tougher...Joy Scott says "Sayonara" after a test drive in Texas...I'm STILL including in my bets.
In one-furlong races, my strategy is find previous winners @ the distance...of course, I'm six for my last 42 in 660-foot-races, maybe I'm crazy. In the 7th, #2, Hot Chech Chick(4/1ml) interests me. Second off year layoff, cuts back, gets Carlos Bautista. Princess Chloe(2/1ml) would be no surprise (or value). The 8th race features a 5/2ml fave, AKEELAH, that I Absolutely Hate here...so She'll probably win by two lengths on the drop. RGR Noblesse Chick(4/1ml) gets Aceves, & I'll use her with STYLE N FANCY(10/1ml), who ran ok vs. better in last, & has won @ 220Y from rail before.
does anyone have some pearls of wisdom for cashing tonight?.