PDA

View Full Version : Woodbine Dec 11, 2008

Sea Biscuit
12-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Hi guys: It has been a while since I posted here. Coming off a self imposed layoff. In Oct I had to deal with a personal family tragedy where 5 of my family members died in a terrible and horrific car crash. It was very tough on me and this incident literally drained me mentally and physically and I could not even bear to look at a harness program for almost a month. I have however been posting at the Pandy site for the past two weeks just to get going again. At the Pandy site I ran into who else but Tuttle and he was his usual self bragging and boasting how much money he makes. It was when he started using foul language and the F word when Pandy put his foot down and kicked him out.

Here are a few I like tonite at Woodnine

Race 4. #2 Prestigious Dymond. Needed that last run after a months layoff

Race 10. #3 Golden Charm. Not much of competition tonite and should win this one easy. 5/2 would be a good betting odds.

Race 11 #3 Windsun Gem. With #7 Angel Of Desire

Race 12 #1 Victory Streak. This should be a Glenn Lalonde special. Dumps Simon Allard and gets Mark Mac. Impressed me with his run of Nov 27 challenging the leader into a 55 half and still losing by only 2 lengths.

Good Luck to all.

Sea Biscuit.

Ray2000
12-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Sea Biscuit,

Sorry to learn of your personal loss. That has to be rough. Hang in there, Man.

Ray

lamboguy
12-11-2008, 04:37 PM
we are all sorry to hear about your loss here. i hope you win every race you bet. i know it won't take this off your mind, but it might help you get thru some tuff thoughts going thru your precious soul.

my wife would love to bake you and any one else in your family some homemade cookies if you can stand the calories. we will send them out so you can have them before christmas. all we want is for someone to put a smile on their face during this tough period of time.

pm me with an adress please

mrroyboy
12-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Hang in there Sea. Winners will come. We all missed your posts.

Sea Biscuit
12-12-2008, 01:17 AM
Thank you Ray, Lamboguy, Mrroyboy for the kind and comforting words.

Lamboguy: Thank you for the very fine gesture and offer of sending me cakes and cookies for Christmas. Yum Yum but I think I'll take a rain check on that for now.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all you guys a very Merry Christmas!!

Take care and my best to you and your families.

Sea Biscuit.

Sea Biscuit
12-12-2008, 05:53 AM
tsHi guys: It has been a while since I posted here. Coming off a self imposed layoff. In Oct I had to deal with a personal family tragedy where 5 of my family members died in a terrible and horrific car crash. It was very tough on me and this incident literally drained me mentally and physically and I could not even bear to look at a harness program for almost a month. I have however been posting at the Pandy site for the past two weeks just to get going again. At the Pandy site I ran into who else but Tuttle and he was his usual self bragging and boasting how much money he makes. It was when he started using foul language and the F word when Pandy put his foot down and kicked him out.

Here are a few I like tonite at Woodnine

Race 4. #2 Prestigious Dymond. Needed that last run after a months layoff

Race 10. #3 Golden Charm. Not much of competition tonite and should win this one easy. 5/2 would be a good betting odds.

Race 11 #3 Windsun Gem. With #7 Angel Of Desire

Race 12 #1 Victory Streak. This should be a Glenn Lalonde special. Dumps Simon Allard and gets Mark Mac. Impressed me with his run of Nov 27 challenging the leader into a 55 half and still losing by only 2 lengths.

Good Luck to all.

Sea Biscuit.

Not much to report.

None of my picks came through.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

Hopefully it will be a little better today.

SB