PDA

View Full Version : mike gill @ penn national dec. 10

lamboguy
12-10-2008, 11:39 PM
in the first race gill has BILLY'S LITTLELADY entered for a maiden claiming $7500. it looks like he got the horse @monmouth on july 25 from trainer mary hartman, claiming tag $25,000

in the forth race he found another gem, CLEVER FOREST CAT, tagged at $40,000 in another maiden race on april 1, this time in philadelphia park.

he has had plenty of time from the time he got the horses until the horses race.

i know that when you have horses off this long you are supposed to take an edge because there is always going to be a question on the horses soundness. i can't imagine both of them being bad. wonder if they actually run, he does often scratch.

CLEVER FOREST CAT looked like a good claim when he got him. my guess is that the horse needs to be cut.
i wonder if klesaris goes back in on him. hardly anyone ever claims off of gill.

one thing for sure, the mortgage business must be booming these days in new hampshire, he seems to be building up a big inventory of horse flesh these days, and i know the racing office's across this great land don't take american distress, i mean express.

Pace Cap'n
12-10-2008, 11:46 PM
nm