PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a web cam?

JustRalph
12-08-2008, 12:51 AM
I am playing around with some new software that can utilize a web cam..........and I have some ideas for using it while playing the ponies............. I am just wondering how many of you have a web cam............and might be willing to use it in a an environment similar to the War Room?

BillW
12-08-2008, 02:03 AM
I've got one built into my laptop.

trying2win
12-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Ralph:

I have a web cam, but after I had a computer crash awhile ago, I could never get it working again. Even tried a re-install of the cd it came with. No luck with that angle either. Might have to open up the wallet and buy a new one.

Maybe we'll see you or another PACE ADVANTAGE member via a handicapping video like Rick Needham does for www.dayatthetrack.com (http://www.dayatthetrack.com/) (scroll down to the lower right-hand part of their home page)...Looks like Rick produces the handicapping video, then posts it on YOU TUBE. After that, it looks like DAY AT THE TRACK puts a link from their website to Rick's YOU TUBE video.

Perhaps in the future, the odd, short handicapping video by guest PACE ADVANTAGE cappers might be a new innovation right here at the PACE ADVANTAGE.COM site and/or maybe even at the PTC site ....who knows?

T2W