PDA

View Full Version : you heard it here first.... President Caroline

JustRalph
12-08-2008, 12:23 AM
I am thinking that Caroline Kennedy wants Hillary's job so she can be the first female President............

This is just the beginning of a long process..........

Tom
12-08-2008, 08:05 AM
This all we need in NYS, another Kennedy. She can finish the mess Uncle Ted left behind.

rastajenk
12-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Then we'll have to counter with Jeb Bush. An end to dynastic national politics?....Never! :D

JustRalph
12-08-2008, 02:37 PM
Enough with the Bushies...........

Palin's got how many kids?

Trig couldn't be any worse than Biden..............?

Lefty
12-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Can you say, President Sarah Palin? After 4 yrs of Obama we will be ready for a REAL conservative.

ceejay
12-08-2008, 04:27 PM
I am thinking that Caroline Kennedy wants Hillary's job so she can be the first female President............

I would give it 4:5 odds.

wonatthewire1
12-08-2008, 08:06 PM
Can you say, President Sarah Palin? After 4 yrs of Obama we will be ready for a REAL conservative.

boomboom is more conservative than the brushwacker is/was/could have been

da markets are liking what he's dishing out so far & he ain't even in yet

Will Palin get the nomination? hmmm....could be interesting...

wonatthewire1
12-08-2008, 08:13 PM

But if she's selected for the job, she didn't run for the office...much different animal being selected than making the long run - could see her hanging out in the Senate though with all those other Ivy League elitists. But not sure about getting in the gutter.

The RINO Bloomie is pushing for her to get in too...but at least she actually is a New Yawker...

JustRalph
12-09-2008, 01:10 AM
But if she's selected for the job, she didn't run for the office...much different animal being selected than making the long run - could see her hanging out in the Senate though with all those other Ivy League elitists. But not sure about getting in the gutter.

The RINO Bloomie is pushing for her to get in too...but at least she actually is a New Yawker...

This article is right up your alley

http://www.slate.com/id/2206292/