PDA

View Full Version : Bid Farewell to the U.S. Constitution

boxcar
12-07-2008, 12:08 PM
So let's see here...the nationalization (i.e. government takeover of the Health Care Industry) will surely be top priority of the new administration. Of this we can be certain.

We can also be certain that the thieves and power mongers in D.C. will bail out the Big Three because they clearly have as their goal the nationalization of the Auto Industry.

Limbaugh weeks ago stated that the liberals in Congress would be salivating at the opportunity to seize even more control of this industry than they already have -- not because they want to bail out these evil capitalists per se -- but because they see the opportunity to bail out the UNIONS -- to lend a helping hand to all those pensioned workers. Sure enough! Did not Pelosi recently say that bankruptcy is out of the question because Congress simply couldn't leave all those workers high and dry in terms of their pensions?

Now look at this "car czar" proposal. Soon there will not be an area in the private sector or our personal lives that won't be brought under government control.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081207/bs_nm/us_autos_bailout

Boxcar

Tom
12-07-2008, 05:12 PM
The USSA is being born.

jonnielu
12-07-2008, 07:21 PM
The USSA is being born.

It is just time for open coronation, it was concieved in 1868, and then born in the 30's.

It's just all grown up now, so it can be admitted that the world bank owns everything anyway, while the federal jurisdiction is just the stewards/enforcers.

jdl

slewis
12-07-2008, 09:32 PM
It is just time for open coronation, it was concieved in 1868, and then born in the 30's.

It's just all grown up now, so it can be admitted that the world bank owns everything anyway, while the federal jurisdiction is just the stewards/enforcers.

jdl

I'm just curious, can you explain to me briefly, what you know of the world bank and throw in, on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being very powerful and 1 being a laughing stock, how powerful you think this bank is???

lamboguy
12-07-2008, 09:49 PM
last year around this time royal bank put up $100 billion with a B to by i beleive an outfit called abanambro.

if they waited until this year they could have bought merrill lynch for about $6billion, bank of america for $14billion, goldman sachs for $21 billion citibank for $9 billion, fanny and freddie mac for $4billion, they could have bought a collection of sears, best buy, and another retailer for about $25billion and with what they had left over they could have bought all 3 united states automobile manufactures and had a few pennies left over to give their emplyees a christmas bonus.

slewis
12-07-2008, 10:31 PM
last year around this time royal bank put up $100 billion with a B to by i beleive an outfit called abanambro.

if they waited until this year they could have bought merrill lynch for about $6billion, bank of america for $14billion, goldman sachs for $21 billion citibank for $9 billion, fanny and freddie mac for $4billion, they could have bought a collection of sears, best buy, and another retailer for about $25billion and with what they had left over they could have bought all 3 united states automobile manufactures and had a few pennies left over to give their emplyees a christmas bonus.

Although I've been out of the banking bus for 10 yrs.. that "outfit" as you described ABN-AMRO is the biggest most prestigious bank in the Netherlands and very well capitilized and respected. The credit dept of 99.9% of the banks in the world would risk lending to AMRO in a heartbeat, so much so, they carry more clout then any institution on your list except Citibank, (incl. BOA) and I'm not talking about the current situation, because right now, no one is lending to anyone.. I'm turning the clock back a few. Actually, when I left, AMRO was a better name then RBS (ROYAL BANK SCOTLAND) but it's not unusual for smaller banks to buy larger institutions if the price and situation is right.

jonnielu
12-07-2008, 10:41 PM
I'm just curious, can you explain to me briefly, what you know of the world bank and throw in, on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being very powerful and 1 being a laughing stock, how powerful you think this bank is???

I believe that we are governed by money, so whoever or whatever has control of the money, has the power. Is that brief enough?

jdl

slewis
12-07-2008, 11:04 PM
I believe that we are governed by money, so whoever or whatever has control of the money, has the power. Is that brief enough?

jdl

Understood, and I agree. It's just that you used the term "world bank" which is the name of a real institution where I guess you meant "the powers that be".
The world bank is an institution that has no power or effect on US citizens and acts more like the salvation army then a bank.

jonnielu
12-08-2008, 05:18 AM
Understood, and I agree. It's just that you used the term "world bank" which is the name of a real institution where I guess you meant "the powers that be".
The world bank is an institution that has no power or effect on US citizens and acts more like the salvation army then a bank.

Perhaps I should say the federal reserve bank instead.

jdl

boxcar
12-08-2008, 11:52 AM

The world bank's mission is to give aid to "developing" countries. Since we are developing soooooo much debt (with another trillion waiting in the wings for a "stimulus package"), I wonder if the U.S. itself would be eligible for a bailout? All the U.N. would have to do is mandate that all the other developing countries tax their citizens to the hilt in order to pay back the world bank. See how easy wealth transfer is? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

ceejay
12-08-2008, 01:41 PM
So let's see here...the nationalization (i.e. government takeover of the Health Care Industry) will surely be top priority of the new administration. Of this we can be certain.

Why don't we try this instead: your health insurance benefits and coverages are decided by Medicare, and if you get sick you cannot change plans. Wait. We have that already. Even with private insurance Medicare standards are typically used to determine and ration coverage. All the negatives of nationalized health care and none of the positives.

boxcar
12-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Why don't we try this instead: your health insurance benefits and coverages are decided by Medicare, and if you get sick you cannot change plans.

You just made a great case against Medicare.

Wait. We have that already. Even with private insurance Medicare standards are typically used to determine and ration coverage. All the negatives of nationalized health care and none of the positives.

All that would eventually change with socialized medicine. Once the health care industry becomes nationalized, i.e. mandatory for everyone, our options will become even fewer! Mark Levin was reading excerpts from Daschle's book recently which is chock full of recommendations on how the government should proceed (incrementally, I might add) with the takeover. Very scary stuff for people who don't mind taking on the responsibility for their own health.

Boxcar