PDA

View Full Version : TLG Strikes Again! 4th@Aqueduct

BombsAway Bob
12-05-2008, 02:02 PM
Andy gave out the cold 2-5 exacta as his top two picks in the 4th @ Aqu.
13/1 Odor Free over 7/2 Nolite Timere...$137...Well Done...INDEED!

MONEY
12-05-2008, 03:45 PM
Great job by Andy? aka TLG?
But when & where did he post his picks?

money

David-LV
12-05-2008, 03:50 PM
Where can I fine these picks before the off time of the races. :)

________
David

toetoe
12-05-2008, 03:55 PM
As long as there's no smell, there's nothing to fear.

P.S. :jump:

JustRalph
12-05-2008, 03:58 PM
I think he is on the live feed from Aqu...........

Robert Fischer
12-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Great job by Andy? aka TLG?
But when & where did he post his picks?

money

Live On TV.

cj
12-05-2008, 04:24 PM
If Andy continues to give out my selections on his show I'm going to have to cut him off.

BombsAway Bob
12-05-2008, 04:26 PM
on the NYRA TRACK FEED, from 11:35am-11:55am/Et, Andy & Jason/Eric will run thru every race on the card, giving late scratches, likely track conditions, weather, & a two-to-three minute breakdown of likely faves, race shapes, & selections for each race. Always a nice way to take a look at the card as a whole, find a few false favorites, & get "in the zone" for NYRA Cards. It ain't Siros, but it'll do just fine.

tribecaagent
12-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Go to nyra.com and click on "talking horses". TLG's selections are there every day.

I suppose that I just knocked future prices down a few pegs....:D

point given
12-06-2008, 11:34 AM
Go to nyra.com and click on "talking horses". TLG's selections are there every day.

I suppose that I just knocked future prices down a few pegs....:D
Keep knockin them down, that will leave 8 0f 9 races some value after the TLG mob piles on :D I give him credit for the Odor Free pick , who I couldnot see nor smell out , an inspired selection of an appropriately named horse, at least on this day. :ThmbUp:

bigmack
12-06-2008, 04:58 PM
Forget the Judge R9 $28.4

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/12_6_08_13_56_47.png

point given
12-06-2008, 05:53 PM
He sure sniffed that one out :)

Forget the Judge R9 $28.4

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/12_6_08_13_56_47.png

the little guy
12-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Thanks guys.

Ya know, while the horse Friday may have been a little creative, how the hell did Forget the Judge pay that price today? He was a bigger price than Can't Refuse???

onefast99
12-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Thanks guys.

Ya know, while the horse Friday may have been a little creative, how the hell did Forget the Judge pay that price today? He was a bigger price than Can't Refuse???
Since you brought that up the other two you had paid $6 and $4 with some change, I guess they looked that good. Nice pick in the 9th.

the little guy
12-06-2008, 08:22 PM
Since you brought that up the other two you had paid $6 and $4 with some change, I guess they looked that good. Nice pick in the 9th.

I didn't bring that up and don't gloat about my winners. That's what I'm paid to do. I was thanking people for their generosity here. Sorry.

If I could have picked a bigger priced winner in the other two races I surely would have.

bigmack
12-06-2008, 09:02 PM
Tangentially, I hadn't realized NYRA was loading these to YT.

Looks like you're enjoying life. Good show :ThmbUp:

GcSEqcYlGtk

onefast99
12-06-2008, 09:48 PM
I didn't bring that up and don't gloat about my winners. That's what I'm paid to do. I was thanking people for their generosity here. Sorry.

If I could have picked a bigger priced winner in the other two races I surely would have.
I only congratulated you on the picks, I had you in the early wins I wish I had the winner in the 9th.

point given
12-08-2008, 07:39 PM
I took a look on the NYRA website to check up on your picks. I didnot find any. :confused: - What I did find was Dave Litfins picks from the DRF. Call me crazy, but iisn't it a little crazy for the NYRA selectors not to have their selections on the NYRA website ? The website feels a little sterile and coporate and not fan friendly. Info is there but not in a way which entices the fan to spend more time there and get involved.

the little guy
12-08-2008, 07:50 PM
I took a look on the NYRA website to check up on your picks. I didnot find any. :confused: - What I did find was Dave Litfins picks from the DRF. Call me crazy, but iisn't it a little crazy for the NYRA selectors not to have their selections on the NYRA website ? The website feels a little sterile and coporate and not fan friendly. Info is there but not in a way which entices the fan to spend more time there and get involved.

My picks, along with whoever does Talking Horses with me each day ( either Eric or Jason ), are available every day by hitting the Talking Horses link on the left side of the page.

If you have some suggestions for improving the website it would be really helpful if you e-mail the webmaster from the site.

http://www.nyra.com/aqueduct/stories/TalkingHorses.shtml

point given
12-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the link. The link is a good example of how a customer has to hunt around to find what they are looking for. I looked in the handicapping area and clicked on Litfin/DRF selections but not on Talking horses ( for selections) . Like granny always said, " who knew ? " My bad , I guess but not logical to me. The other helpful addon is a sentence or two on the picks instead of just listing the numbers. Take a look at the Monmouth site and you will see what I mean. It's not as detailed as Litfins comments ,yet informative. Some players don't have the sound on in OTB's, so never get the pearls of wisdom :rolleyes: . A little more work, but better communication with customers.

BTW - the show is much improved with your addition and JB is working harder getting those formulator stats ,and getting a good education. I'm stifling here. ;)

My picks, along with whoever does Talking Horses with me each day ( either Eric or Jason ), are available every day by hitting the Talking Horses link on the left side of the page.

If you have some suggestions for improving the website it would be really helpful if you e-mail the webmaster from the site.

http://www.nyra.com/aqueduct/stories/TalkingHorses.shtml

onefast99
12-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Is it ok to post your picks in the selections section on this forum???????