PDA

View Full Version : Best On Air Talent

strapper
12-04-2008, 06:52 PM
I don't have cable at home so I'm no expert on the on-air talent out there but I'm curious as to which personalities you guys respect. I give thumbs up to several out there like Frank Lyons, Simon Bray, Chris Kotulak, and the oriental gentleman, I believe his name is Les on TVG. Who are the best handicappers on HR tv? Jon White? He is easy on the ears and knows his stuff.

Nmytwenties
12-04-2008, 07:17 PM
I like Frank M. but he isn't on much as he is announcing at Turf Paridise.

BUD
12-04-2008, 08:40 PM
Rich P TVG on a Monday or a Tuesday--I tried Springer, I Failed Miserably--

Tried the NFL network---To long waiting for the payoffs plus its illegal...

I played Hockey in the Minor Leagues so I know betting on that is stupid and Illegal---

When I got real sick the Boy's stopped coming over for Poker-Watching those card shows kills me-----

So its on to TVG and the ADW--Monday and Tuesday I have the volume up----Most other times it just confuses the bajesus outta me---

But I am thankful horse racing is on TV

big frank
12-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Simon Bray , Ron Ellis is probably the best but is not on often , Adam V on hrtv ,,, WORST -------- TODD T SCHRUPP, RICH [[[ I TALK DOWN TO THE AUDIENCE ]]] PERLOFF,,, Thats right bombs away ,, Rich P TALKS down to players that he knows are better cappers than he is.... This guy never compares horses, instead he spits out the same old garbage about race conditions,,,, i mailed him 3 straight winners that were 4-1 and up and he doesnt like mentioning that i told him that it is all about figs and race shape, and not about his race conditions he uses because he is smarter than everyone else