PDA

View Full Version : MR ROBERERT NARDELLI

lamboguy
12-03-2008, 11:02 PM
2 years ago home depot had to give this guy $210 million to get rid of him for doing a bad job.

since then he got hired by chrysler to sell cars, he blew them up too!

he is now asking for you to bail him and the stupid company he works for to keep them going. the man is a trainwreck begging for money.

i have 3 horses running, during this year my horses have had 31 starts, i have 2 wins, 18 seconds and 6 thirds. included in the seconds i had a dq from win to second. i am out aproxiamately $15k for the year. i didn't do that bad a job spotting my horses. can anyone out there bail me out?

or are the bailouts just meant for the complete failures out there?

chickenhead
12-04-2008, 01:29 AM
I'm just curious about this drive to Washington. 3 domestic cars, each taking a 9 hour drive? I hope they've got AAA, cause the probability Gods say at least one of them breaks down along they way. Wouldn't that be good for a chuckle.

bigmack
12-04-2008, 01:58 AM
3 domestic cars, each taking a 9 hour drive? I hope they've got AAA
Hold the Cheeseburger phone (ala Juno) there a sec Chick...

I was once much more of a car fan than I is now. When I was, I rarely bought a new domestic. New, mind you. But that changed around 5 years ago and I must say that there are some awfully nice offerings made here.

(tangent provided by)
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/12_3_08_22_52_49.png

chickenhead
12-04-2008, 02:16 AM
when I told you I had received and was excited about a promising email regarding certain enhancement opportunities, that was in strict confidence, Big Mouth. And certainly in no way an admittance of a diminutive salumi crudi. I was only joking about the entire thing, in fact.

(it didn't work)

Now, where were we, cars, that's right. I've been trying to interest the old girl in a Hummer, but she just stares blankly at me.

bigmack
12-04-2008, 02:41 AM
Now, where were we, cars, that's right. I've been trying to interest the old girl in a Hummer, but she just stares blankly at me.
Zip, bang, boom these things are slapped together. Fill in's don'tcha know?

I ask for a retraction of the AAA line. You're out of order. This court is out of order. We're all out of order.

OK, I've pimped out a 300 that I'm fond of. So whatta ya gonna do, shoot me?

sammy the sage
12-04-2008, 07:24 AM
this thread caused me to SPEW on my keyboard!

:lol: :D

ddog
12-04-2008, 08:51 AM
I'm just curious about this drive to Washington. 3 domestic cars, each taking a 9 hour drive? I hope they've got AAA, cause the probability Gods say at least one of them breaks down along they way. Wouldn't that be good for a chuckle.

Greyhound? :eek:

Now, I WOUD pay for the tickets to see that.

Maybe we could have a vote at the station in DC of their fellow travelers as to the "loans".

I think they would lose that one, but I think they should get them.

delayjf
12-04-2008, 11:13 AM
2 years ago home depot had to give this guy $210 million to get rid of him for doing a bad job.

I've always marveled at how the above scenario is even possible - and after he ran Home Depot into the ground, who's idea was it to hire him at Chrysler??

ddog
12-04-2008, 01:32 PM
there's a class a clique if you will that once in , it's the best welfare you have ever seen.

If you have not experienced it up close and personal you will always be amazed, but it makes perfect sense to our mulit-mullionaire welfare class comprised of the various CFO COO CEO types that run around from disaster to disaster.

Perfect.

delayjf
12-04-2008, 01:52 PM
I believe it, then the shareholders should vote out the board of Directors, then send this guy sailing. I would think even in a clique, you would want to hire someone who was competent.

Can anyone tell me how these CEO salaries are structured so that they make millions despite running a company into the ground?

lamboguy
12-04-2008, 02:01 PM
i have stated in prior post's how confused i am about alot of things that go on now.

mr. delay, this is another one i got no answer for!!

your question is to tuff for me to handle.

ddog
12-04-2008, 02:17 PM
I believe it, then the shareholders should vote out the board of Directors, then send this guy sailing. I would think even in a clique, you would want to hire someone who was competent.

Can anyone tell me how these CEO salaries are structured so that they make millions despite running a company into the ground?

Sure, I could give you chap/verse, but it's a simple as this:

keep up with the jonzes.

he is getting that so i should get a little more or i will go over there and take my team/lackies with me, so the boards cave and not many companies have a mass of votes to make a real change.

there is a whole underground of scam artists who study/recommend these executive compensation deals and that way the boards are off the hook, they are just following "industry standards" :lol: those guys make the bankstas look like straight arrows.

it's all a game at another level than we exist on.
Not better,, just different.

Keep this in mind, no chief honcho worth his salt will admit that anything other than the unforseen or in the current case, the "tough economy" killed the company profits.

Not to mention the obvious that it's their freakin JOB to see/plan for that time.

:eek: :rolleyes:

ddog
12-04-2008, 05:16 PM
keep this in mind.... "Banks won't lend to each other", now why could that be , really?????

http://www.greycourt.com/whitepapers/WhitePaper044-FinancialCrisis.pdf

I am old enough to recall when people in positions of trust did take their customers welfare seriously. It used to be a source of pride actually.

Of course, I also saw some of the stuff from this report, but it was not the overwhelming majority of firms as it seems to be now.

People at all levels just ran wild it seems to me.

At it's root , that is why I am more concerned with our future course and ability to recover soon.

Anything for a buck always and forever more.

Think about what happened to O'neill , how he was tossed from the Bush admin.

Even though Spitzer was a scumbag in his private affairs, there is and was little doubt if you were open to seeing that he was only at the tip of the corruption before he was tossed out.

I recall the posts on this very board about both from the Bushie free marketeers and the corp is always right crowd.

Well, maybe there was another side to that whole story back then , ya think?