PDA

View Full Version : "Honey" did it. She packed.

Grits
12-03-2008, 04:18 PM
For who knows, whatever reason, its not a good day for me and vets. LOL

Guys . . . . they're BLAMING HIS WIFE for the Cobra venom. They're passin' the buck. I can't believe this! I'm laughing so hard, I've got tears in my eyes. I swear unto my soul I'm speechless, or almost, anyway. Biancone's vet and his attorneys have appeared at a hearing.

. . . I sure hope they got the wife's permission for this line of defense.:lol:

http://www.paulickreport.com/blog/attorney-vet-had-no-intention-to-use-cobra-venom/

"In his opening statements, Meuser said Stewart had no intention of using the prohibited substances found in a refrigerator and packed in a soft-sided cooler in one of three barns Biancone occupied and that they had been packed by Stewart’s wife in preparation for the couple’s move to New York. In fact, Meuser contended, Stewart wasn’t even aware of the cooler’s contents, which the attorney said were placed in the refrigerator because it was a “hot June day.”
--The Paulick Report.

DanG
12-03-2008, 04:43 PM
"In his opening statements, Meuser said Stewart had no intention of using the prohibited substances found in a refrigerator and packed in a soft-sided cooler in one of three barns Biancone occupied and that they had been packed by Stewart’s wife in preparation for the couple’s move to New York.

As she’s packing his lunch;

Let’s see… :rolleyes:

Baloney sandwich, Frank’s Energy Drink, Twinkies, Plaxico Burress endorsed Glock and…oh yeah…
http://www.bio-ken.com/milking5vials.jpg

Too much Grits…Does anyone admit to ANYTHING anymore without passing the buck? :bang:

Grits
12-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Dan, LOLOLLLLLLL:lol:

He said, "honey, you go on and pack; put everything in the SUV. EVERYTHING! I'll meetcha' in New York in a couple days, and we'll unload all it all. First, I gotta stop at Biancone's barn this morning for a little while."

"Oh, and it's hotter 'n hell already, baby. Didcha' put my samich and my energy drink in my bag? I can leave it in Biancone's frig 'til lunch. I love ya, darlin! Call me!"

Dan, had I been in this room and were it a court proceeding, I would have been held in contempt. The judge would've been shouting "order in the court, order in my court, immediately." And I would've been, helplessly, hold my sides laughing my tail off.

I can't believe this is what these guys came up with. This is right outta Tammy Wynette and George Jones's songbook.

onefast99
12-03-2008, 05:14 PM
The wife did it. Thats a good one.:lol:

Pace Cap'n
12-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Typical woman--can't tell cobra venom from Shinola.

HUSKER55
12-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Maybe his wife WILL pack his lunch next time !:D

Cangamble
12-03-2008, 09:17 PM
And he had cobra venom in his house for what? I can see a doctor that treats humans in India have cobra venom lying around.

point given
12-04-2008, 09:47 AM
As she’s packing his lunch;

Let’s see… :rolleyes:

Baloney sandwich, Frank’s Energy Drink, Twinkies, Plaxico Burress endorsed Glock and…oh yeah…
http://www.bio-ken.com/milking5vials.jpg
Too much Grits…Does anyone admit to ANYTHING anymore without passing the buck? :bang:

NOpe - Plax plead not guilty, his girlfriend must have squeezed his leg and mistook the pistol for something else. This is in line with the wife did it plea:eek:

Tom
12-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Hope when HE becomes a wife in prison he does a better job! :eek::lol::lol:

Robert Fischer
12-04-2008, 03:27 PM
NOpe - Plax plead not guilty, his girlfriend must have squeezed his leg and mistook the pistol for something else. This is in line with the wife did it plea:eek:

good case!

ddog
12-04-2008, 03:30 PM
this may not be the thread, but you tell me why as with the "human" war on drugs, that this vet(at least) should not have all his wordly possesions taken by some law agency?
They could be used to finance crippled jocks or horse care centers or to beef up testing and enforcement.?

Just as a drug dealer would have. At it's core ,there is no difference other than in the human case there are two willing parties, which makes this even worse.

?????

Are we really as serious about stopping this as many SAY they are?

I don't see it.

Also , if you clicked through and looked at the other part of the testimony , well, i didn't have a smile after reading that.

Grits
12-04-2008, 04:07 PM
http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-rac...states-his-case

From Ron Mitchell's, BloodHorse report, two glaring excerpts.

"As to the effects of cobra toxin on horses, Dr. Mary Scollay-Ward, the racing commission’s chief medical officer who has a lengthy career as a racetrack veterinarian, said the substance is used to temporarily block the nerve in a horse’s foot, thus relieving pain. She said that using it on a horse that is going to race is potentially dangerous because it “damages or impairs the ability of the nerve to function.”

"Later, Stewart and two veterinarians appearing on his behalf testified that cobra venom has a positive therapeutic effect on horses exhibiting lameness. Also, at the time it was in his possession, cobra venom was allowed for use in Kentucky in Standardbred horses, which Stewart also treated. But Stewart said he never used it on racehorses."

Now, pray tell, why was it permissable in Kentucky to block the nerve on ANY horse, standardbred or thoroughbred? Why, at the time, was this allowed in Kentucky to begin with on any animal racing?

Stewart states further:

"Although he visited Biancone’s barn daily, Stewart said he always considered it the trainer’s private barn and never looked upon it as premises that were part of Keeneland and thus governed by the rules of Kentucky racing. Barn 74, where the raid took place, is located on what is known as the Keeneland training center."

Honestly speaking, if this man is this stupid, and truly, we know he isn't because if he were--he couldn't have walked through the door of any Vet School in North America.

Right, THIS barn was Patrick Biancone's private property, not Keeneland property, therefore, not subject to Kentucky Racing Comission rules.
What does THIS have to do with cobra venom in his bag, still?

This just gets worse everytime he opens his mouth. This is a man who really needs to find a new vocation; inasmuch as Biancone should've been banned for life and made to do the same.

this may not be the thread, but you tell me why as with the "human" war on drugs, that this vet(at least) should not have all his wordly possesions taken by some law agency?
They could be used to finance crippled jocks or horse care centers or to beef up testing and enforcement.?

Just as a drug dealer would have. At it's core ,there is no difference other than in the human case there are two willing parties, which makes this even worse.

?????

Are we really as serious about stopping this as many SAY they are?

I don't see it.

Also , if you clicked through and looked at the other part of the testimony , well, i didn't have a smile after reading that.