PDA

View Full Version : has the

skate
12-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Total job market reached the 2001 levil, since we've had such a large increase in jobs from 2000/2007?

And and and, has the value of the "home", house value gone down to the 2001 levil, or does the value remain high?

:eek: Does the stock market value, now reflect, a loss to the average people; since the average people were not reflected during the increase in value?:cool:

ddog
12-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Total job market reached the 2001 levil, since we've had such a large increase in jobs from 2000/2007?

And and and, has the value of the "home", house value gone down to the 2001 levil, or does the value remain high?

:eek: Does the stock market value, now reflect, a loss to the average people; since the average people were not reflected during the increase in value?:cool:

totally wrong footed as normal for you.

job / wage growth was anemic in the period you asked about as compared to other periods.

homes have no "value" outside of what one can rent for.
You can imput YOUR value to them , but hard value is that ratio.

the last "point" ....

You are maintaing that no "avg people" were hurt during the last year or so of "market" declines?

I think it's time to reconsider the Krugman prize in light of your sudden return.
:eek:

skate
12-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Wage growth broke records with a 52 month increase. Never before...:)

skate
12-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Home value depends on what others want to pay:confused:

skate
12-03-2008, 02:26 PM
wrong footed:confused: , you see, im not talking about the-skate, im talking factuallity:jump:

skate
12-03-2008, 02:28 PM
totally wrong footed as normal for you.

the last "point" ....

You are maintaing that no "avg people" were hurt during the last year or so of "market" declines?

I think it's time to reconsider the Krugman prize in light of your sudden return.
:eek:

You miss the point and what the hell is "the Krugman"?

ddog
12-03-2008, 02:32 PM
skate skate SKATE

Think , don't just pull crap off some goofy site.

What others want to pay , where and how does that Want get set?
Wage and job growth adjusted is as I said.

I originally typed "your point" was beyond sanity, but , I guess that's where I should have left it.

Prof Krugman, he's been in all the papers!
:)

skate
12-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Krugman, :lol: . you're talking about the NYT bull crap artist. gess, ive not picked up the nyt in bout 15 years, good luck;)

Oh OH oh, it's soooooooooooo funny, iget "all' my thoughts from "another". while you are so (bass acwords/what?) inventive?

Hey hey hey, you always answer with unsteady remark, no facts.

Are you a professional, chubby checker, twister?