PDA

View Full Version : Harry Reid - "you all stink"

ArlJim78
12-02-2008, 10:38 PM
It seems that Harry thinks that the benefit of adding air-conditioning to the Capital Visitors Center is so that he won't have to smell the tourists anymore.
Its funny because I can smell the stench every time this guy opens his mouth.

By Jeff Dufour and Patrick Gavin
POSTED December 2, 2008 | 11:00 AM
The Capitol Visitors Center, which opened this morning, may have tripled its original budget and fallen years behind schedule, but Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid found a silver lining for members of Congress: tourists won't offend them with their B.O. anymore.

"My staff tells me not to say this, but I'm going to say it anyway," said Reid in his remarks. "In the summer because of the heat and high humidity, you could literally smell the tourists coming into the Capitol. It may be descriptive but it's true."

http://www.dcexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/YeasandNays/Reid_We_wont_smell_the_tourists_anymore_12_02_2008 .html

ddog
12-02-2008, 11:14 PM
oh for the smell of napalm in the mornin, that's what that fossile needs a whiff of.

eastie
12-03-2008, 12:55 AM
i wonder if it's the tourists he's smelling ?

bigmack
12-03-2008, 02:28 AM
i wonder if it's the tourists he's smelling ?
When will Nevada figure out that Reid is an impostor posing as a human being?

UP6qeBPl_HA

Tom
12-03-2008, 07:46 AM
I think it's Pelosi he smells.

DanG
12-04-2008, 07:58 AM
Someone open a window and let the ‘ode to Billy Carter out. :eek:

“His staff told him not to say this.”

Is anyone else bored to tears by scripted statements? Say what you will about internet boards, but its FAR more interesting when people just (present company excluded) think / type and send.

Tom
12-04-2008, 11:18 AM
Dan, two of three good enough? ;):lol:

witchdoctor
12-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Dan, two of three good enough? ;):lol:

Sounds like a good idea for a song.

Meatloaf