PDA

View Full Version : CalRacing.com - website won't load up?

ponyplayerdotca
12-01-2008, 09:14 AM
Hey Guys,

It's just after 9am Monday morning ET, and I've tried for over 10 min. to load up the calracing.com homepage.

I keep getting "the page cannot be displayed" default page.

I haven't tried it in a couple of weeks, so I don't know if anything's happened or whatever. Hopefully, the site is just down for updates or something and I've posted this message too hastily.

I am in Canada. I just hope it's not another one of these "restricting site to U.S. only I.P. addresses" censorship things on the internet again. I use the site for replays.

If anyone can give me any kind of update or info throughout the day today, I'd appreciate. I'll check routinely for any replies. Thanks for the help.

miesque
12-01-2008, 09:24 AM
Hey Guys,

It's just after 9am Monday morning ET, and I've tried for over 10 min. to load up the calracing.com homepage.

I haven't tried it in a couple of weeks, so I don't know if anything's happened or whatever. Hopefully, the site is just down for updates or something and I've posted this message too hastily.

I am in Canada. I just hope it's not another one of these "restricting site to U.S. only I.P. addresses" censorship things on the internet again. I use the site for replays.

If anyone can give me any kind of update or info throughout the day today, I'd appreciate. I'll check routinely for any replies. Thanks for the help.

I just checked calracing.com and I was not able to get on either so its not a Canadian restricted IP issue. I don't know if this is at all a related issue, but Hollywood Park's website is also down this morning.

NoCal Boy
12-01-2008, 09:25 AM
Hey Guys,

Site does not work for me and I live in California.

ponyplayerdotca
12-01-2008, 09:38 AM
Okay, then, I guess it's just a "site down for now" situation.

Thank you for the reassuring replies miesque and No Cal.

I appreciate it.

Have a good day. PP

ryesteve
12-01-2008, 09:59 AM
No problems here...

NoCal Boy
12-01-2008, 11:18 AM
No problems here...

Woirking now as well for me.