PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody tried.?

BIG HIT
11-30-2008, 08:49 AM
Mixing jim lehan method with say jerry stokes or hat bradshaw,brohammer,etc etc with any luck.As we all lean toward a certain type of hdcping was curious as to if better then just tunnel vision as to one way.

JohnGalt1
11-30-2008, 09:58 AM
I combine Pizzola's pace line selection method with Hambleton's pace figures - which I figure by hand - (From Pace makes the Race) with Scott's PCR ratings and form factor ratings on a work sheet after I divide the horses by their running styles.

ryesteve
12-01-2008, 09:57 AM
Mixing jim lehan method with say jerry stokes or hat bradshaw,brohammer,etc etc with any luck.As we all lean toward a certain type of hdcping was curious as to if better then just tunnel vision as to one way.What exactly is the "jim lehan" method?

cj
12-01-2008, 10:26 AM
What exactly is the "jim lehan" method?

http://www.free-horseracing-info.com/handicapping-cal.html

ryesteve
12-01-2008, 02:49 PM
Yes, I know jim has a book, but I've never been able to understand from his blurbs exactly how one would categorize his approach. On the other hand, when someone refers to a "Brohamer" approach, or a "Bradshaw" approach, I have more of an idea what they're referring to.

I'm not asking anyone to give away the gist of the book, I just don't have a clue as to how a lehan proponent looks at a race.

Show Me the Wire
12-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Trainer intent handicapping through specific patterns in past performance lines.