PDA

View Full Version : Tale of Ekati

joanied
11-29-2008, 05:06 PM
http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/48241/tale-of-ekati-wins-cigar-mile-on-dq

I don't know what the reason for the DQ was...but I am very happy for Barclay Tagg...he deserves this win.
On the other hand, I know of someone on another forum that owns part of Harlem Rocker...better go give him my condolences.

jognlope
11-29-2008, 05:28 PM
I had a funny feeling his luck would change, so bet WPS on TOE and it paid a decent $34 or so. Glad for Tagg, too.

joanied
11-29-2008, 05:49 PM
I had a funny feeling his luck would change, so bet WPS on TOE and it paid a decent $34 or so. Glad for Tagg, too.

Glad you cashed :ThmbUp: a nice one, jog...I haven't seen a video reply, but sounds like Tale of Ekati had to be taken back and then outside after Harlem Rocker drifted in on him...Tale of Ekati would have won this, by more than a nose.
I'm so happy :jump: for Tagg that the ball swung in his favor...that man seems to have more bad :mad: racing luck than anyone.

joanied
11-29-2008, 06:24 PM
I watched the reply of the Cigar Mile...a lot of things going on in the turn for home...couldn't make out just what happened, but Wandering Boy broke down...anyone know if he's OK or not? Hate to see that happen.

DaylightDies
11-29-2008, 06:58 PM
I watched the reply of the Cigar Mile...a lot of things going on in the turn for home...couldn't make out just what happened, but Wandering Boy broke down...anyone know if he's OK or not? Hate to see that happen.

Unfortunately, he didn't make it :(

joanied
11-29-2008, 07:28 PM
Unfortunately, he didn't make it :(

Well, s**t. Damnitall:( when he stopped it didn't look that bad, geeze, I feel very sad...thanks for the update.
:(