PDA

View Full Version : The Clark

joanied
11-29-2008, 09:53 AM
http://news.bloodhorse.com/article/48237.htm

Well, looks like Einstien was ready for a big one, and got it...fractions not fast at all, and can't really use the 5 lbs as much of an excuse for Commentator...I feel bad he got passed like he did in the stretch, but the winner was much tbe best in this one.
Still can't take anything away from ol' Commentator...he ran a good race. The way this race played out, with the fractions, I think it would have been an easy spot for Curlin...oh,well.

Side note...Belmont winner DaTara can't even will an optional claiming...that's pretty sad.

Robert Fischer
11-29-2008, 10:25 AM
I like that Einstein made a little bit of a move before Commentator quit.

Also liked the ride that Borel put into delightful kiss. That is the kind of ride that puts form into a horse. Hopefully Kiss comes out of that race great, and those two are paired up again. (don't know if they plan to race kiss another time this year or not)

joanied
11-29-2008, 05:09 PM
I like that Einstein made a little bit of a move before Commentator quit.

Also liked the ride that Borel put into delightful kiss. That is the kind of ride that puts form into a horse. Hopefully Kiss comes out of that race great, and those two are paired up again. (don't know if they plan to race kiss another time this year or not)

Yeah...Borel did good...I love that guy anyway, and I beleive everyone has a soft spot for Delightful Kiss.
All in all...a very good race!!