PDA

View Full Version : Don Stevens - Delta Downs

Jay Trotter
11-28-2008, 09:14 PM
Does anyone have the email address to contact Don Stevens, Track Announcer at Delta Downs?

Would be greatly appreciated,

Trotter

TJC
11-28-2008, 10:18 PM
Try deltadowns.com and go to the contact us page.

There is a toll free number to call and I think they will give
you Don's email address.

TJC

tribecaagent
11-28-2008, 10:26 PM
Jay,

Call 800-589-7441. Ask for information to contact Don Stevens. BTW, when you contact Mr. Stevens, will you please ask him if he would be interested in replacing John Imbriale in New York this winter?

John is in need of the human being retirement fund.

Alyblakester
11-29-2008, 12:55 AM
You could try racefans@boydgaming.com too for e-mails I believe

BombsAway Bob
11-29-2008, 12:56 AM
racefans@boydgaming.com

garyoz
11-29-2008, 02:07 AM
Jay,

Call 800-589-7441. Ask for information to contact Don Stevens. BTW, when you contact Mr. Stevens, will you please ask him if he would be interested in replacing John Imbriale in New York this winter?

John is in need of the human being retirement fund.

Johnny I. has already retired. He retired before the whole NYRA financial crisis--had more than 20 years in (as I recall). Must be back as a contract employee. Personally I am a big fan of his calls--always have been. I will always associate the inner track meet with his calls. A great betting meet.

Jay Trotter
11-29-2008, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the quick feedback. Exactly what I was looking for. I was watching the Delta Downs live feed yesterday but they kept saying the email address so fast I couldn't make out what was being said.

This is the best site for quality of information. I knew I could count on you guys for a response.

Trotter :)

Mineshaft
11-29-2008, 10:36 AM
Does anyone have the email address to contact Don Stevens, Track Announcer at Delta Downs?

Would be greatly appreciated,

Trotter

racefans@boydgaming.com

toetoe
11-29-2008, 11:39 AM
I was underwhelmed when I first heard Imbroglio, but he wears well. Not crazy about Durkin, either, but at least Imby is understated.

boomman
11-29-2008, 02:01 PM
Johnny I. has already retired. He retired before the whole NYRA financial crisis--had more than 20 years in (as I recall). Must be back as a contract employee. Personally I am a big fan of his calls--always have been. I will always associate the inner track meet with his calls. A great betting meet.

John Imbriale does a GREAT job and has for years! Cannot for the life of me understand what criticism folks would have of his track announcing and dedication to the game. A longtime DISTINGUISHED colleague..........:ThmbUp:

Boomer

BUD
11-29-2008, 02:13 PM
That delayed--------And there off--------Grows on you---

I can honestly say----I really do not have a lot of the heritage of this game------I am confident HANA will fix the broke parts of the game-----But--Hell, I just appreciate the ________That the product is out there-----There is so much to choose from-----

Everyday I get up---And its a racing day---Its a damned good day--

God Bless those who do devote themselves to the game and aid in putting out a good product.

vgeek
11-29-2008, 06:12 PM
Don Stevens is awesome, I don't get why more people don't mention him when they speak of announcers. He seems to have a good sense of humor and is also a pretty good handicapper most of the time.

Jay Trotter
12-22-2008, 09:52 PM
Thanks to the posters for pointing me in the right direction in contacting Don Stevens at Delta! :jump:

Don was able to put me in touch with Chris, Director of Racing/Simulcasting and Delta Downs has agreed to sponsor a Handicapping Contest with $300.00 Cash up for grabs. I will be posting details in the Contest Forum in the next couple days.

$300 Cash Contest will begin January 1st and is FREE to play!

Thanks again,

Trotter