PDA

View Full Version : A Real Black Friday

ponyplayer
11-28-2008, 03:49 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27955316

Wal-Mart worker dies after crowd rushes store
Shoppers knocked him over, 'physically broke down doors,' police say

NEW YORK - A Wal-Mart worker was killed Friday after an "out of control" throng of shoppers eager for post-Thanksgiving bargains broke down the doors at a suburban store and knocked him to the ground, police said.

At least four other people, including a woman eight months pregnant, were taken to hospitals for observation or minor injuries, and the store in Valley Stream on Long Island closed for several hours before reopening.

Nassau police said about 2,000 people were gathered outside the store doors at the mall about 20 miles east of Manhattan. The impatient crowd knocked the man to the ground as he opened the doors, leaving a metal portion of the frame crumpled like an accordion.
"This crowd was out of control," said Nassau police spokesman Lt. Michael Fleming. He described the scene as "utter chaos."

***the rest at link above***

Sailwolf
11-28-2008, 04:05 PM
That is why people should stay away from shopping malls this weekend.

ponyplayer
11-28-2008, 04:20 PM
The wife and I were out early in the morning. People fairly civil around our parts of the country....We had a specific list of items we were after, scored the list, went to breakfast and made it home in time for the college ball games....plus a few ponies on the side.... :cool:

I heard about this terrible incident over the radio on the way home....as I said, it was pretty civil this year, but I have seen some pretty crazy sh!t happen in the past....

jognlope
11-28-2008, 05:02 PM
Unbelievable. I snuck in and out of Walmart this morning, couldn't move.

lilmegahertz
11-29-2008, 02:11 PM
My question is why walmart does not line those jerks up single file and give them tickets with numbers and only allow numbers 1-50 in, then 51-100..etc. And how can you not know you are trampling on a human being????? I feel so bad for his family.

LottaKash
11-29-2008, 02:25 PM
I wonder how PETA will react to these animals?.......

best,

JustRalph
11-29-2008, 05:43 PM
http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/

what else would you expect

lilmegahertz
11-29-2008, 06:02 PM
I wonder how PETA will react to these animals?.......

best,

Calling these uncaring, greedy idiots "animals" is an insult to the animal kingdom.

ArlJim78
11-29-2008, 06:03 PM
http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/

what else would you expect

i was expecting that somehow George Bush would be blamed.

JustRalph
11-29-2008, 06:16 PM
i was expecting that somehow George Bush would be blamed.

it's early yet............

Marshall Bennett
11-29-2008, 06:45 PM
Yeah , Bush should have had troops posted at every Walmart . :mad:

dutchboy
11-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Yeah , Bush should have had troops posted at every Walmart . :mad:

Perhaps Obama will. He did mention in one of his speeches the need for a civilian army in addition to the existing armed services. Have no idea what he had in mind. Strange the news media did not comment.

Rumor is Hamas set up phone banks in the Mideast to call Muslims in the US to remind them to vote for Obama.

Marshall Bennett
11-29-2008, 10:04 PM
Perhaps Obama will. He did mention in one of his speeches the need for a civilian army in addition to the existing armed services. Have no idea what he had in mind.
Only a portion of whats planned for bailouts would support another entire army .

JustRalph
11-29-2008, 10:36 PM
Rumor is Hamas set up phone banks in the Mideast to call Muslims in the US to remind them to vote for Obama.

That is not a rumor. Try a fact.............

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52116&highlight=interference

LottaKash
11-29-2008, 11:58 PM
Perhaps Obama will. He did mention in one of his speeches the need for a civilian army in addition to the existing armed services. Have no idea what he had in mind. Strange the news media did not comment. .

"Blackwater Group", (paid and trained by U.S. Army) is trained and ready for action, and trained just for this purpose......we'll see won't we.?.........(have secret detention centers, set-up and running just for this sort of thing, makes you think huh ?)(doesn't it make you think, doesn't it ????)....First the GUNS GO....Then we'll be getting real.....watch.........:eek: ....Far Fetched ?......:eek:

History had it's "heir apparents", that told you ahead of time what would be, and it WAS........Maybe so, here.....:eek: ......No?, ok, think what you will.........:eek:

If not social error..........,

best,

OTM Al
11-30-2008, 12:01 AM
Do you have proof he is Hamas? That he called only Muslims? Says he was calling people randomly. Any chance maybe he's someone who believes that Obama's policies may stop violence in his home? C'mon Ralph, show me proof that he's a terrorist and I'll appologize but for the moment that's a real racial profiling job you just pulled.