PDA

View Full Version : Guerillas in the bush

RichieP
11-21-2008, 07:16 PM
As a result of the election outcome, I have made the decision to leave home for the next 4 years and become more directly involved with a guerrilla group on our Texas/Mexican border which is fighting to protect our nation against illegal and undesirable immigrants.

I have been in contact with this group for a number of years, and now I will finally join them.

I know many of you won't understand- - but I have not made this decision lightly. Nothing you can say or do will stop me from doing what I truly believe in. These border crossers must be stopped at all costs.

If this works out the way I hope, it's possible I will never come back.

A photo of my guerrilla group is attached below.

witchdoctor
11-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Looks like some of the picture is missing. Must be for security purposes.

riskman
11-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Will you be wearing the same uniform?

Floyd
11-21-2008, 08:31 PM
That's a big decision. I can see how it would be hard on a man. I admire you for trying to stop the deep penetration into America's back door. I would only ask you to take precautions and stay safe, and please keep us abreast of any further developments.

Marshall Bennett
11-21-2008, 10:06 PM
I'd be willing to bet in no time you'll be stuck in some bush out there yelling for someone to pull you out .

BillW
11-21-2008, 10:14 PM
Looks like some of the picture is missing. Must be for security purposes.

... or to escape the wrath of the moderator ;)

RichieP
11-22-2008, 02:54 AM
That's a big decision. I can see how it would be hard on a man. I admire you for trying to stop the deep penetration into America's back door. I would only ask you to take precautions and stay safe, and please keep us abreast of any further developments.

:lol::lol:

sammy the sage
11-22-2008, 08:33 AM
""stuck in some bush out there yelling for someone to pull you out ""

only if you're a "crat"...pubs would have NO problem! :lol:...heck...even ENJOY that scenerio! :lol: