PDA

View Full Version : Serling Turf Bomb

Onion Monster
11-20-2008, 01:15 PM
Flu schmoo.

Serling just gave out a $50 dollar winner at Aqueduct. It was a filly, Barefoot Babe, making her turf debut in a MSW. He liked her breeding and disliked the rest of the field. She had shown speed in her two dirt tries, but rated nicely today to beat the favorite by a neck. A great call.

Serling's turf touts are usually worth a bet. This lucky player was able to cash in by heeding his advice. Call me a vulture, but I owe a thanks to the little guy.

DanG
11-20-2008, 01:25 PM
Flu schmoo.

Serling just gave out a $50 dollar winner at Aqueduct. It was a filly, Barefoot Babe, making her turf debut in a MSW. He liked her breeding and disliked the rest of the field. She had shown speed in her two dirt tries, but rated nicely today to beat the favorite by a neck. A great call.

Serling's turf touts are usually worth a bet. This lucky player was able to cash in by heeding his advice. Call me a vulture, but I owe a thanks to the little guy.
I believe a holiday finder’s fee is the proper gambling protocol. Either that or the closing day tab at Siro’s next September. ;)

the little guy
11-20-2008, 02:15 PM
You're welcome and I'm glad you made some money.

Thanks.

toetoe
11-20-2008, 02:59 PM
You guys give him WAY too much credit. Today's card was a piece of cake.

P.S. :rolleyes: , and furthermore, :jump: .

ezrabrooks
11-20-2008, 03:32 PM
You guys give him WAY too much credit. Today's card was a piece of cake.

P.S. :rolleyes: , and furthermore, :jump: .

Toe, I guess you are not going to let that one die a peaceful death..

Kudos to TLG on the big hit.

Ez

point given
11-20-2008, 04:32 PM
in the 8th race turfer w/ Into my soul @ 7/1 which i also liked. Figured he would take the dreaded TLG tote drop but the tri cameout nice @$572, . Finally some value :jump: , wish i had been playing earlier for the bomb. Nice picking there sunnyboy, TLG :ThmbUp:

toetoe
11-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Ez,

Think of me as not just a broken record, but also a broken clock --- correct twice per day. My annoying brand of "humor" (now THAT'S funny) fit very snugly in that context, no ?

rjorio
11-21-2008, 01:58 PM
He nailed the late double cold, also.A $52 horse,a $17 horse and the chalk in the finale,not a bad day.kudos to TLG.

ezrabrooks
11-21-2008, 04:44 PM
Ez,

Think of me as not just a broken record, but also a broken clock --- correct twice per day. My annoying brand of "humor" (now THAT'S funny) fit very snugly in that context, no ?

When it comes to off beat humor...you are the Man...but, you need to be on top of your game to start jumping Threads..

Ez

slewis
11-21-2008, 05:27 PM
You're welcome and I'm glad you made some money.

Thanks.

Now come clean and tell everyone your dating the trainers daughter!!

toetoe
11-21-2008, 05:36 PM
Sir, I studied with the best threadjumper of all --- Mr. George Raveling. 'Fraid so.

P.S. Next time with the trainer's filly will be first-time-prophylactic for me.

the little guy
11-21-2008, 06:03 PM

I'm not even sure who trains that horse....was it Ned Allard? Should I be dating his daughter?

bigmack
11-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Ya don't say? I wondered what that announcement at the end of the race meant.

HStYWBr1MbE

the little guy
11-21-2008, 08:13 PM
I may be pathetic, but I haven't plunged to the depths of betting on tips.

bigmack
11-21-2008, 08:24 PM
I may be pathetic, but I haven't plunged to the depths of betting on tips.
Slewis - Have you ever seen AS in the company of this 'fellow'? :)

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/piesen-1.jpg

ANNCR: Beyond the depths of tips! (echo, echo)

slewis
11-21-2008, 09:38 PM
I'm not even sure who trains that horse....was it Ned Allard? Should I be dating his daughter?

Not that I'm Brad Pitt, but most on this forum HAVE SEEN you.

Most would surely agree you should take what you could get, and if dad trains a live stable, she's REALLY a keeper.

:lol:

ezrabrooks
11-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Ya don't say? I wondered what that announcement at the end of the race meant.

HStYWBr1MbE

Good stuff Mac..! Glad I watched the whole clip! Was that you doing the voice over?

Ez

the little guy
11-21-2008, 09:48 PM

Most would surely agree you should take what you could get, and if dad trains a live stable, she's REALLY a keeper.

I appreciate you looking out for me.....but I do fine. Thanks though.

bigmack
11-21-2008, 10:05 PM
Was that you doing the voice over?
http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php

When times are lean I have the women talk glowingly of me. It shores up my fragile ego.

ezrabrooks
11-21-2008, 10:24 PM
http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php

When times are lean I have the women talk glowingly of me. It shores up my fragile ego.

Mac...I am so far behind the times that it isn't even funny.. That is amazing..

Ez

toetoe
11-22-2008, 02:57 PM
Slewis - Have you ever seen AS in the company of this 'fellow'? :)

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/piesen-1.jpg

ANNCR: Beyond the depths of tips! (echo, echo)

A production of Worldwide Pants.

I'm merely whelmed by the guy. After all, he puts his pants on one leg at a time ... WHEN he puts them on at all. (:Giggling with hand o'er mouth.)

098poi
11-22-2008, 04:01 PM

I know this was said in jest and I know Mr. S can take care of himself but I still think this was a little out of line. Just my 2 cents.

the little guy
11-22-2008, 05:51 PM
It's cool. Slewis is my friend in real life and he's just jealous of my good looks.

Who can blame him?

ArlJim78
11-22-2008, 06:27 PM
hey great job. that home study course, "Betting the Bells Way", really seems to be working for you.

the little guy
11-22-2008, 06:37 PM
hey great job. that home study course, "Betting the Bells Way", really seems to be working for you.

Thanks.

No doubt.....it's all about the turf rail placement.