PDA

View Full Version : HTR

matthewsiv
11-18-2008, 10:38 AM
Any advice on the best way to use this software?

pktruckdriver
11-18-2008, 10:46 AM
Best Advice is to use their board, not PA board.

No offense meant.

Good Luck

JustRalph
11-18-2008, 10:50 AM
http://www.homebased2.com/forums/

have you tried the HTR forum.......link above

njcurveball
11-18-2008, 11:10 AM

You seem to go in cycles. Check my response in one of your previous threads. It would be the same here.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48107

DanG
11-18-2008, 11:41 AM
As everyone above said; that’s an impossible question to answer in a reasonable amount of time.

HTR (like most good software I’m aware of) is not a black box. It’s a wide reaching tool that is best learned hands on while reading the newsletters and bbs extensively.

Also; in depth discussion about HTR on this board is not completely kosher imo. I don’t believe Ken advertises here (or anywhere really) and the fact that PA allows open dialogue about all types of products just speaks volumes the open minded policies and integrity of the board. :ThmbUp:

ddog
11-18-2008, 01:58 PM
set pl to 5 and forget about that.

do a hundred sprints and a hundred routes and a hundred turf races.

if you have no ideas after that stop and get out of racing.

read the last two years of the newletters.

repeat sprint routes turf from above.
:)

sorry pa.

Tom Barrister
11-18-2008, 02:07 PM

I've read your previous posts. There's no such thing as "idiot-proof" software that wins. You have to do the work.

With HTR, there's no magic...

1) Do this.
2) Now do that.
3) Then do this.

...methodology to coming up with winners.

The best way to use HTR is the way that you find effective. HTR has something for everybody. The information is there; it's up to you to interpret it. Read the newsletters, read the user guides, read the HTR forums, and try a few hundred racecards (yes, a few hundred, and a few thousand would be better). This (and any other program that's worth its salt) isn't going to be something you'll master quickly. You MUST put the time in.

PaceAdvantage
11-19-2008, 01:13 AM
set pl to 5 and forget about that.

do a hundred sprints and a hundred routes and a hundred turf races.

if you have no ideas after that stop and get out of racing.

read the last two years of the newletters.

repeat sprint routes turf from above.
:)

sorry pa.Sorry for what? Please don't apologize for talking about how best to use a particular software product. That's the intent of this forum!

DanG
11-19-2008, 07:34 AM
Sorry for what? Please don't apologize for talking about how best to use a particular software product. That's the intent of this forum!
:ThmbUp::ThmbUp: