PDA

View Full Version : Meadowlands/Monmouth Pass

llegend39
11-16-2008, 10:39 AM
After having survived the Monmouth survivor contest I received a 2009 VIP Season pass good at both the Meadowlands and Monmouth I have no need for it. If anyone is interested in purchasing it Ill entertain all reasonable inquiries. I have no idea what its worth. Please send me a PM thanks

peakpros
11-16-2008, 12:00 PM
After having survived the Monmouth survivor contest I received a 2009 VIP Season pass good at both the Meadowlands and Monmouth I have no need for it. If anyone is interested in purchasing it Ill entertain all reasonable inquiries. I have no idea what its worth. Please send me a PM thanks

to give you an idea of worth....

A pass good for monmouth clubhouse admission and parking for the whole meet is available for $75....

llegend39
11-26-2008, 08:36 AM
to give you an idea of worth....

A pass good for monmouth clubhouse admission and parking for the whole meet is available for $75....

Anyone interested for $30 including first class shipping with a confirmation #?

onefast99
11-26-2008, 05:04 PM
Anyone interested for $30 including first class shipping with a confirmation #?
Your best bet, give it to one of your NJ friends as a holiday gift. The only 2 days MP is packed is Fathers Day and Haskell Day. Other then those days you could have your pick of any seat in the house!

LottaKash
11-26-2008, 08:09 PM
Hey llegend39, you are a survivor, Congratulations. !!!...:jump: :jump: :jump:

best,

llegend39
11-27-2008, 08:04 AM
Your best bet, give it to one of your NJ friends as a holiday gift. The only 2 days MP is packed is Fathers Day and Haskell Day. Other then those days you could have your pick of any seat in the house!

Whats that got to do with anything? You still have to pay to get into the clubhouse I thought an everyday visitor would be interested

judd
11-27-2008, 08:51 AM
big flip

onefast99
11-27-2008, 10:53 AM
Whats that got to do with anything? You still have to pay to get into the clubhouse I thought an everyday visitor would be interested
The value in giving it as a gift is worth a lot more then the $30 you are asking. You can also post a for sale note on the bulletin board outside the racing office at Monmouth park in the spring. But if you dont get rid of it at least go to MP a few times it is well worth it especially on those days I mentioned in my first response. Happy Thanksgiving.