PDA

View Full Version : I know, I know, it's WND and Alan Keyes....but....

PaceAdvantage
11-16-2008, 02:30 AM
....why won't this birth certificate thing just die already? Now Alan Keyes is getting into the act?

'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location
Alan Keyes lawsuit warns America may see 'usurper' in Oval Office

The California secretary of state should refuse to allow the state's 55 Electoral College votes to be cast in the 2008 presidential election until President-elect Barack Obama verifies his eligibility to hold the office, alleges a California court petition filed on behalf of former presidential candidate Alan Keyes and others.
The legal action today is just the latest is a series of challenges, some of which have gone as high as the U.S. Supreme Court, over the issue of Obama's status as a "natural-born citizen," a requirement set by the U.S. Constitution.An Obama spokesperson interviewed by WND described such lawsuits as "garbage." (http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=80928)The "certificate of live birth" posted by the Obama campaign cannot be viewed as authoritative, the case alleges.

"Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178 allows registration of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the child’s birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence," the document said. "The only way to know where Senator Obama was actually born is to view Senator Obama's original birth certificate from 1961 that shows the name of the hospital and the name and signature of the doctor that delivered him."

The case also raises the circumstances of Obama's time during his youth in Indonesia, where he was listed as having Indonesian citizenship. Indonesia does not allow dual citizenship, raising the possibility of Obama's mother having given up his U.S. citizenship.

Any subsequent U.S. citizenship then, the case claims, would be "naturalized," not "natural-born."

Full article:

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.printable&pageId=80931

Burls
11-16-2008, 04:05 AM
I take it Keyes won't be getting a spot in Obama's 'Inner Circle'.

Overlay
11-16-2008, 10:35 AM
Whether the lawsuit is frivolous or not (and especially if it is), how hard should it have been for someone (especially someone wanting to be President) to have long ago put this issue to rest by producing a basic piece of documentation like a birth certificate, and to have unequivocally resolved whatever questions surrounded his status as a natural-born citizen. If this is still a matter of such controversy at this late date, it seems to me that the blame rests with Obama for not providing such documentation, and also raises the question, "Why hasn't he?" (And, by extension, it reflects on the trustworthiness of his overall judgment and conduct.)

boxcar
11-16-2008, 01:40 PM
I take it Keyes won't be getting a spot in Obama's 'Inner Circle'.

You don't have the first clue as to what Keyes' core values are if you believe for a minute he would even consider accepting any role in Obama's administration. (Oh, did I forget to mention that Obama isn't worthy to lick the dust off Keyes' shoes!?)

Boxcar

boxcar
11-16-2008, 01:49 PM
Whether the lawsuit is frivolous or not (and especially if it is), how hard should it have been for someone (especially someone wanting to be President) to have long ago put this issue to rest by producing a basic piece of documentation like a birth certificate, and to have unequivocally resolved whatever questions surrounded his status as a natural-born citizen. If this is still a matter of such controversy at this late date, it seems to me that the blame rests with Obama for not providing such documentation, and also raises the question, "Why hasn't he?" (And, by extension, it reflects on the trustworthiness of his overall judgment and conduct.)

Exactly! What is he hiding?

And I've raised another question about this a few weeks back as to why wouldn't Obama seize upon this golden political opportunity to portray the Republicans for the evil, hate-mongering bottom feeders they supposedly are by producing the real birth certificate? Passing up this kind of opportunity isn't in the Democrats' playbook. It's not the way they play politics. Something stinks here big time.

Boxcar

LottaKash
11-16-2008, 01:59 PM
HeHe.....:jump:

best,

JustRalph
11-16-2008, 04:09 PM
oh boy, isn't this going to be fun.............. :lol:

Burls
11-16-2008, 05:25 PM
You don't have the first clue as to what Keyes' core values are if you believe for a minute he would even consider accepting any role in Obama's administration. (Oh, did I forget to mention that Obama isn't worthy to lick the dust off Keyes' shoes!?)

BoxcarUh Oh! ... I think I touched a nerve here.

Burls
11-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Harvard is not the answer, Harvard is the problem!
Hold it here, Alan Keyes went to Harvard didn't he?
BA in Government Affairs - Harvard 1972
PhD in Government Affairs - Harvard 1979

Wow! If Harvard is the problem, and Alan Keyes spent a decade at Harvard, he must be a real problem.

boxcar
11-16-2008, 05:42 PM
Uh Oh! ... I think I touched a nerve here.

Don't flatter yourself. I enjoyed responding to your absurd comment.

Boxcar

boxcar
11-16-2008, 05:45 PM

Wow! If Harvard is the problem, and Alan Keyes spent a decade at Harvard, he must be a real problem.

Even the blind squirrel will find the occasional acorn. Such was the case with Harvard when they accepted Keyes.

Boxcar

Burls
11-16-2008, 07:37 PM

BoxcarBoxcar, do you think that Alan Keyes has crossed Barack Obama off his Christmas card list?

boxcar
11-16-2008, 07:53 PM
Boxcar, do you think that Alan Keyes has crossed Barack Obama off his Christmas card list?

What would possess you to think that BHO would be on it?

Boxcar

Burls
11-16-2008, 09:35 PM
What would possess you to think that BHO would be on it?

BoxcarDo you think Alan Keyes crossed his lesbian daughter Maya off his Christmas card list in 2005, when she came out of the closet?

JustRalph
11-16-2008, 09:58 PM

That is a quote from a recent article. I agree with it. I don't know that much about Keyes........... you gotta leave me out of this one.......

boxcar
11-16-2008, 10:23 PM
Do you think Alan Keyes crossed his lesbian daughter Maya off his Christmas card list in 2005, when she came out of the closet?

If you're that curious, why don't you contact him directly to ask him? He isn't bashful and he'll give you a straight answer.

Boxcar

hcap
11-16-2008, 10:25 PM
I believe WND is gonna run this BREAKING story next. The alien on the left is Obama in his true form. There is some speculation that the one on his right is actually Barney, the Bushs' Scottish terrier sent secretly to keep an eye on the first family.

Maybe this will be the next lawsuit filed by Keyes. Something constitutionally related to "The Alien and Sedition Act"

http://aomagrat.home.att.net/images/aliens.jpg

Run with it guys.

riskman
11-16-2008, 10:30 PM
In his latest report to the Federal Elections Commission, Keyes has filed five previous committeees alongside his current one. These five committees go back to 1994 and cover his 1996 and 2000 runs for President and his 2004 Illinois Senate campaign. Among these five committees, he owes a total of :

$488,018

http://herndon1.sdrdc.com/cgi-bin/cancomsrs/?_08+P60003076

Looks like a great second income running for Pres. Sharpton is even better at this gig.

Burls
11-16-2008, 10:39 PM
If you're that curious, why don't you contact him directly to ask him? He isn't bashful and he'll give you a straight answer.

BoxcarWhat's his number?

boxcar
11-16-2008, 10:58 PM
What's his number?

You too lazy to track him down online? If you are, I guess you're not that curious, are you?

Boxcar

Burls
11-17-2008, 12:07 AM
You too lazy to track him down online? If you are, I guess you're not that curious, are you?

BoxcarNope.

PaceAdvantage
11-17-2008, 12:45 AM
21 replies and really, nothing was said...:lol:

Burls
11-17-2008, 01:45 AM
21 replies and really, nothing was said...:lol:That's because it's a dead issue.
As Obama has said on a number of occasions, he's been in the public eye for the last two years, and if there were any skeletons in his closet to find, they'd have been found by now.

PaceAdvantage
11-17-2008, 01:55 AM
That's because it's a dead issue.For some it's a dead issue. For others, until they see that actual birth certificate from Hawaii with the delivery doc's name and the hospital where he was born, I suppose the issue lives.

Really, how hard is it to produce the actual, "hold it in your hand" certificate? I know where mine is. I bet you know where yours is too.

Mine has the delivery doctor's name and the hospital where I was born and all sorts of other good stuff...I bet yours does too.

But the one we have been shown (the one of the internet....) has none of that info.

I find conspiracies very interesting. I was into JFK for a while back in the day, UFOs for a while too...I even entertained some of the 9/11 conspiracies right here on this very message board....thus I find this little paragraph quite interesting when it comes to this Obama birth certificate conspiracy:

"Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178 allows registration of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the child’s birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence," the document said. "The only way to know where Senator Obama was actually born is to view Senator Obama's original birth certificate from 1961 that shows the name of the hospital and the name and signature of the doctor that delivered him."

I know Obama is very busy becoming president and all, so it would be nothing for one of his trusted aides to meet with the media, actual Obama birth certificate in hand, and lay this matter to rest once and for all.

JustRalph
11-17-2008, 02:17 AM
how hard would it be to find a doctor who says he delivered Obama? That seems it would be easy........unless of course he is dead..........

I find it odd that no doctor came forward.........considering all the publicity etc? How hard would it be for Barack to allow him to come forward.........?

Burls
11-17-2008, 04:15 AM
What if, for whatever reason, Obama wasn't actually born in a hospital?
What if it was a planned or unexpected homebirth by a midwife who is no longer even alive?
On which party does the onus of proof fall here?
Does the Obama side have the onus of conclusively proving that he was born in Hawall, which would require more than the Birth Certificate already provided, given Statute 338-178?
Or do the gainsayers have the onus of conclusively proving that he was not born in Hawall, given that the Birth Certificate has been provided, notwithstanding Statute 338-178?
Inquiring minds want to know.

JustRalph
11-17-2008, 05:28 AM
Inquiring minds want to know.

inquiring minds for sure.............. :lol:

It is an interesting conundrum if not for anything but the historical perspective involved

Not sure I would want a Joe Biden President though..... :lol:

ArlJim78
11-17-2008, 07:41 AM
Not sure I would want a Joe Biden President though..... :lol:

Karl Rove has what I think is the perfect take on Biden.

"I think he has an odd combination of longevity and long-windedness that passes for wisdom in Washington."

The Judge
11-17-2008, 08:59 AM
If those in power can not determine where a person who has been elected President of the United States was in fact born better close down the borders. I mean airports, curise lines everything, what good is the Patriot Act ? George Bush doesn't know where Obama was born because of Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178; Wow, thats some statute!

Stops everybody the CIA, FBI, curious people who work in the Bureau of Vital Statistics what a statute, nobody knows. I don't think he can legally drive a car where is his lincense and I don't mean the one in his wallet I mean the DMV application and I don't think he and Michelle are legally married were is the lincense not the one he has, I mean something from City Hall.

Yeah I know those aren't requirements to be President of the United States and being a citizen is but thats not the point the point is, those with the power to ask these questions are statisfied. The courts have said that a private citizen doesn't have standing that doesn't mean that no one has standing, those with standing are statisfied. They know where he was born.

Maybe Keyes as a Presidental Canidate has standing but why wait until after the election?

boxcar
11-17-2008, 07:32 PM
This controversy, Judge, has been going on long before the election. One would think that Obama would want to put it to bed once for all.

Boxcar

HUSKER55
11-18-2008, 12:01 AM
I emailed by reps and told them there ought to be some basic guides and qualifications that all candidates should have to provide to run for any govenment office whcih includes birth certificates, grades, finance records and etc, etc. and those things should be made public before they could spent one dime or place one ad.

I also said that any party should have to produce budgets so donors would know how, where and how much of their donation went where..

Will I get blown off. Most likly,...unless a whole lot of other people request the same thing.

It is only an email boys and girls. Please send your rep something and ask your friends to do the same.

Thanks

hcap
11-18-2008, 06:35 PM
Give it up guys. It's over you lost.

http://www.nbcaugusta.com/news/elections/presheadlines/34587804.html

http://images.bimedia.net/images/obamabirthcertificate.jpg

PaceAdvantage
11-19-2008, 01:44 AM
Yeah hcap, they've been showing this web image for months now, yet that doesn't seem to stop the lawsuits. Why is that? Why did Alan Keyes join the fray? What is this all about? The election is over, right? Obama won. You'd think that if this was all some sort of stunt, the story would be dead by now.

BTW, anyone can create what you posted...doesn't prove a thing without the actual physical certified document...you know...kind of like when you guys demanded that the press have access to every single McCain medical document ....weren't you one of the ones complaining the MSM wasn't getting enough face time with McCain's personal documents?

And all we're asking for is a measly birth certificate (and academic records...don't forget about those).

More hypocrisy.

boxcar
11-19-2008, 07:46 PM
Give it up guys. It's over you lost.

http://www.nbcaugusta.com/news/elections/presheadlines/34587804.html

http://images.bimedia.net/images/obamabirthcertificate.jpg

I didn't know Honolulu was a country, 'cap. Did you? (You do know when Hawaii officially became the 50th state of the union, right?) Also where is the raised seal? Where is the hospital's name? Where is the doctor's name? (Oh...I know: I betcha you're gonna say he was birthed in a grass hut on some remote island by a midwife. :rolleyes: ) I think your gullibility might only be surpassed by your blind loyalty to liberalism, from which it finds its ground.

Boxcar

BlueShoe
11-19-2008, 08:36 PM
Nice to see Alan Keyes get a little ink here.He was the only Conservative running for president,and,as I mentioned earlier,got my vote.Speaking of good old Harvard,didnt Bill O"Reilly go there?Just because a person is dipped in a bucket of manure does not always mean that they come out smelling like you-know-what.

hcap
11-19-2008, 08:47 PM
Do you honestly think the republican party would not have caught this at the beginning of the campaign. Or the Clintons. Or the election committees? Now your gonna tell me the repugs were all "Rinos" or some such nonsense. I think that now it is really the WHINOS, just whining.
I didn't know Honolulu was a country, 'cap. Did you? (You do know when Hawaii officially became the 50th state of the union, right?)
Country? Huh? It says County of Birth not Country of Birth. At the very top it says
"State Of Hawaii"
......Honolulu

Wear your glasses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii_Admission_Act

The Admission Act, formally An Act to Provide for the Admission of the State of Hawaii into the Union (Pub.L. 86-3, enacted 1959-03-18) is a statute enacted by the United States Congress and signed by President of the United States Dwight Eisenhower which dissolved the Territory of Hawaii and established the State of Hawaii as the fiftieth state of the Union.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jun/27/obamas-birth-certificate-part-ii/

"As a fact-checking news Web site, we went to extensive lengths to sort out the truth. We got a copy of his 1992 marriage certificate from the Cook County (Ill.) Bureau of Vital Statistics. His driver’s license record from the Illinois Secretary of State’s office. His registration and disciplinary record with the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois. Not to mention all of his property records.

Not one of these documents shows a Muhammed (or Mohammed) in Obama's name. They all read "Barack H. Obama" or "Barack Hussein Obama."

The ultimate document we sought was Obama’s birth certificate. Unlike the other documents, Hawaii birth certificates aren’t public record. Only family members can request copies, so when the campaign declined to give us one, we were stalled.

On June 13, 2008, Obama’s campaign finally released a copy, while launching a fact-check Web site of its own, Fightthesmears.com. The site is a direct response to allegations about Obama that won’t go away: He’s Muslim. He took the oath of office on a Koran. He refuses to say the Pledge of Allegiance. PolitiFact has researched all of these accusations and none of them are true.

When the birth certificate arrived from the Obama campaign it confirmed his name as the other documents already showed it. Still, we took an extra step: We e-mailed it to the Hawaii Department of Health, which maintains such records, to ask if it was real.

“It’s a valid Hawaii state birth certificate,” spokesman Janice Okubo told us.

"Because if this document is forged, then they all are.

If this document is forged, a U.S. senator and his presidential campaign have perpetrated a vast, long-term fraud. They have done it with conspiring officials at the Hawaii Department of Health, the Cook County (Ill.) Bureau of Vital Statistics, the Illinois Secretary of State’s office, the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois and many other government agencies."

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

"Summary
In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Update, Nov. 1: The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.
Analysis
Update Nov. 1: The Associated Press quoted Chiyome Fukino as saying that both she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Then there is always Snopes
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

boxcar
11-19-2008, 11:33 PM
Do you honestly think the republican party would not have caught this at the beginning of the campaign. Or the Clintons. Or the election committees? Now your gonna tell me the repugs were all "Rinos" or some such nonsense. I think that now it is really the WHINOS, just whining.

Country? Huh? It says County of Birth not Country of Birth. At the very top it says
"State Of Hawaii"
......Honolulu

Wear your glasses.

Actually, I do wear glasses virtually all the time. I knew I should have stayed away from this place while recovering from a wicked bout with the flu. My deepest apologies, Mr. 'cap. You finally got me one. :)

As far as the rest of your post and all the alleged authentications, I have to wonder why Keyes (and others to boot) are still pressing the issue. Keyes is no dummy. I also have to wonder if the existence of this document was the reason the Ohio court gave for tossing the case, or was there some other reason? Does anyone know?

Boxcar

ddog
11-20-2008, 08:00 AM
keyes = the black franken.

a boring clown of a parody of himself these days.

PaceAdvantage
11-20-2008, 06:36 PM
What's the difference between "Certification of Live Birth" and a Birth Certificate?

Anybody?

highnote
11-20-2008, 08:16 PM
I suppose it depends on what information they contain.

wonatthewire1
11-20-2008, 08:35 PM
What's the difference between "Certification of Live Birth" and a Birth Certificate?

Anybody?

Could have been delivered by a mid-wife instead of at a hospital. Considering the time (1960's), his mother might not have wanted to be in a hospital due to the paternal circumstances. That would also explain why the registration date is 4 days after the date of birth - need a little time to get over to the court house...

There are instances where the hospital no longer exists, then the certificates would be in the county court house instead. That would explain the type of certificate. If delivered via a mid-wife, that would also be a reason for the type of certificate he has as well.

cj's dad
11-20-2008, 08:38 PM
If I remember correctly, and I do, BO was in Hawaii to be with his ailing grandmother. He and his staff could have made absolute fools out of all those who questioned his American birthright by staging a grand spectacle at the Hawaii Bureau of Vital Records and simply producing his birth certificate.
His staff could have arranged everything in advance- a camera crew(s) would have happily obliged his royal highness and filmed the entire affair and "voila" it's f-ing over. But he didn't and so the question remains - WHY ??

That's because it's a dead issue.
As Obama has said on a number of occasions, he's been in the public eye for the last two years, and if there were any skeletons in his closet to find, they'd have been found by now.

Secretariat
11-20-2008, 08:41 PM
....why won't this birth certificate thing just die already? Now Alan Keyes is getting into the act?

Full article:

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.printable&pageId=80931

I think you answered your own question:

"I know, I know, it's WND and Alan Keyes" :bang: :bang: :bang:

cj's dad
11-20-2008, 08:43 PM

Anybody?

There is none.

you may have confused this with a "notice of birth registration" which is filed with vital records by the hospital or a certified mid-wife. It is then up to the parent(s) or child to obtain from vital records the "certificate of live birth", at a reasonable fee of course.
A notice of birth registration is not sufficient to obtain a passport, which means BO must have a BCert. If so, why not produce it - "Game over".

Floyd
11-20-2008, 09:09 PM
There is none.

you may have confused this with a "notice of birth registration" which is filed with vital records by the hospital or a certified mid-wife. It is then up to the parent(s) or child to obtain from vital records the "certificate of live birth", at a reasonable fee of course.
A notice of birth registration is not sufficient to obtain a passport, which means BO must have a BCert. If so, why not produce it - "Game over".

Because he's produced it (http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html) ? Because it's a non-issue and a distraction when we've got some real, actual problems in this country that real, patriotic Americans would rather deal with? Because only losers would continually harp on a minor distraction in a vain attempt to overthrow the wishes of a majority of Americans expressed through a fair, free election? I don't know, you tell me. Why would otherwise seemingly intelligent people continue to harp on something that has been proven beyond a shadow of doubt? Read the link. Look at the pictures, not scans, of an actual birth certificate on the factcheck.org site. Read the statement from the Hawaiian officials. Then, if you still believe that this hasn't been settled a hundred times over email me because I've got a surefire method to beat the track I'll be happy to sell you.

Sheesh. What a bunch of doofuses.

PaceAdvantage
11-26-2008, 03:22 AM
This guy cracks me up...I sure do wish Obama would release his academic records from Columbia...what's he hiding?

tJc6uczdhE0

PaceAdvantage
11-26-2008, 03:45 AM
This might be even better than the video in the previous post....Kenya's ambassador to the US talks publicly about President-elect Obama's birthplace in Kenya!

Interesting (skip to the 12:20 mark where the fun begins):

http://my.wrif.com/mim/?p=916

(If you couldn't tell, I'm surfing some fringe sites tonight)

Tom
11-26-2008, 08:05 AM
hcap....the cert clearly states that any alterations invalidate it.
The Serial number is blacked out, so the cert has been altered, therefore invalid, therefore, he is NOT a citizen!

Bush must remain in office for 4 MORE YEARS!!!!

And it is all because of YOU! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Happy Thanksgiving, you turkey, you!

JustRalph
11-26-2008, 08:07 AM
Good Stuff........... :lol: :lol:

hcap
11-26-2008, 09:06 AM
Tom, my gobble, gobbley-de-dook friend. You are wrong as usual. What else is new? Hopefully after reading the following, your excess gobbling will cease.

If not have a happy Thanksgiving.

Try not to eat to much stuffing. I don't believe there is any more room for much more. :lol: :bang:

"FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said."

http://cdn.factcheck.org/imagefiles/Ask%20FactCheck%20Images/Birth%20Certificate/signature.jpg

http://cdn.factcheck.org/imagefiles/Ask%20FactCheck%20Images/Birth%20Certificate/seal.jpg

Tom
11-26-2008, 10:23 AM
I want to see the papers that made Hawaii a state.
I heard there might be some irregularities.

:lol:

ArlJim78
11-26-2008, 10:43 AM
i nominate this for comedy thread of the year. keep it coming.:lol:

HUSKER55
11-26-2008, 12:02 PM
Hey guys, on MSNBC the other night the honcho from Kensia says Obama is a citizen there because he was born there. I suppose he is just another lying politician?

Floyd
11-26-2008, 02:31 PM
hcap....the cert clearly states that any alterations invalidate it.
The Serial number is blacked out, so the cert has been altered, therefore invalid, therefore, he is NOT a citizen!

Bush must remain in office for 4 MORE YEARS!!!!

And it is all because of YOU! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Happy Thanksgiving, you turkey, you!

Ah HA! Now we get to the bottom of the Republicans very cunning plan!

Thanks for yet another chuckle, Tom. You're rapidly becoming my favorite wingnut.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and may all your bets be profitable!

hcap
11-26-2008, 05:47 PM
I want to see the papers that made Hawaii a state.
I heard there might be some irregularities.

You seem overly concerned with irregularities.

All irregular documents may be processed here

http://www.fadingad.com/blog/brooklyn/richman_exlax.jpg

PaceAdvantage
11-27-2008, 06:25 PM
This might be even better than the video in the previous post....Kenya's ambassador to the US talks publicly about President-elect Obama's birthplace in Kenya!

Interesting (skip to the 12:20 mark where the fun begins):

http://my.wrif.com/mim/?p=916

(If you couldn't tell, I'm surfing some fringe sites tonight)No comments on what the Kenyan ambassador to the US had to say in this interview?

You guys talked more about the prank played on Palin, but this actual interview gets zero comments...

Interesting...by all accounts, this was the actual ambassador from Kenya on the phone. On all the other topics discussed during the interview, he sounded well informed and on top of things...yet he also seems to think Obama was born in Kenya....wow....

HUSKER55
11-27-2008, 07:02 PM
WOULD FORCING BO into court over this actually be the worst thing that could happen,...unless of course he isn't who he says he is.

It would make things interesting.

boxcar
11-27-2008, 07:11 PM
The Left, the good Ambassador and his spokesperson are spinning this that the Detroit radio station "misquoted" him. :rolleyes:

The spokesperson said that her boss was referring to Obama SR; however, the audio recording makes this a very far fetched explanation because clearly the whole context at the end was about president-elect Obama -- not his daddy. Plus how could this ambassador say that Obama SR's grandmother was still alive and living in Kenya!? :bang: :bang:

This thing is stinkin' worse than an open sewer.

Boxcar

hcap
11-27-2008, 07:25 PM
They finally tracked down Obamas' older brother living in a small town down south. Notice the resemblance?

http://badexample.mu.nu/archives/Fife%20obama.jpg

Of course that's when Obama has not reverted to his true form.

http://content9.flixster.com/question/49/07/45/4907451_std.jpg

JustRalph
11-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Don Knotts fans are all over the world should be insulted.

Obama couldn't hold Don Knotts jock strap :lol: :lol:

Atta Boy Luther!!

hcap
11-27-2008, 09:06 PM
"Conservatives" are scrambling to find their jockstraps right now.

Get used to the next 8 years. :jump:

The Judge
11-28-2008, 01:02 AM
was setup,he conversation almost 20 minutes long and not until 12 minutes and 20 seconds into the conversation was Obama's birth place brought up. What was talked about before the "birth place" was slipped into the conversation? Well it was all about what a beautiful place Kenya is to visit.

There are flamingos a national bird sanctuary, the beaches,can suba dive and ride an elephant in the same day, he was even asked how are "the women there", the night clubs. He couldn't sing the Kenyan National Anthem but you want to trust him on the birth place of Obama.

He never said Obama was born in Kenya he responed to statements made by the radio station. Of the 3 radio persons only one (the one who made the statements) even knew that Obama's birth place had even been brought up, because it was done in such an underhanded way. He asked his two co-host "did you catch that" . They hadn't! The lady they would have to "replay it". It was snuck into the conversation it had to be pointed out to the co-host.

The Ambassador was being the goodwill ambassador for Kenya no more no less. He wasn't being an authority on the birthplace of Obama

Tom
11-28-2008, 10:40 AM
Two years, hcap.

The dems will anger so many that maybe mid terms, they will lose control of the house at least. Maybe both houses.

And, thanks for the compliment, at least righties have a NEED to wear jock straps! :lol:

LottaKash
11-28-2008, 11:08 AM
"Get used to the next 8-years. :jump:

Maybe indefinitely, after all "Change has Come"......:eek:

best,

ddog
11-28-2008, 11:15 AM
pugs are done.

2 years from now , still in the "Bush Depression Society", the dims will win without trying.

pugs will be a narrow bitter group of white southern hicks along with the odd dominionist rabble thrown in, can't govern with that.

maybe a few will setup a new gvt in a swamp somewhere and start over.

that's 2 years.

gobble gobble , Where is your Walmat?

JustRalph
11-28-2008, 12:26 PM
"Conservatives" are scrambling to find their jockstraps right now.

Get used to the next 8 years. :jump:

yeah, right........... a laugh a minute

HUSKER55
11-28-2008, 02:38 PM
What happens with BO signs this into action. I must have missed something because I have not heard one word of defiance about this bailout nor have I heard any word how poor civians are going to regroup except going to work buidling bridges and roads for the super rich.

All those people will have a job building a road they can't afford to drive on.

BO promised to send the bill to the rich. He wouldn't lie would he?

PaceAdvantage
11-28-2008, 06:48 PM
was setup,he conversation almost 20 minutes long and not until 12 minutes and 20 seconds into the conversation was Obama's birth place brought up. What was talked about before the "birth place" was slipped into the conversation? Well it was all about what a beautiful place Kenya is to visit.

There are flamingos a national bird sanctuary, the beaches,can suba dive and ride an elephant in the same day, he was even asked how are "the women there", the night clubs. He couldn't sing the Kenyan National Anthem but you want to trust him on the birth place of Obama.

He never said Obama was born in Kenya he responed to statements made by the radio station. Of the 3 radio persons only one (the one who made the statements) even knew that Obama's birth place had even been brought up, because it was done in such an underhanded way. He asked his two co-host "did you catch that" . They hadn't! The lady they would have to "replay it". It was snuck into the conversation it had to be pointed out to the co-host.

The Ambassador was being the goodwill ambassador for Kenya no more no less. He wasn't being an authority on the birthplace of ObamaIt's amazing that everything related to this topic "that just won't die" has to be explained away somehow...this one was quite the lame explanation.

Like I said, the good ambassador was quite clear in all of his words and thoughts prior to the Obama birth thing...I listened to the whole thing...

How are those Obama academic records doing? Can I see them? I'd like to see them...

I heard about Kerry and Bush's academic records during 2004, and I'd like to read about Obama's as well....where are they?

How come reporters haven't been allowed to be locked in a room with Obama's academic records just like they demanded to be locked in a room with McCain's medical records?

The Judge
11-28-2008, 06:51 PM
that the two co-hosts didn't even know the question had been asked?

PaceAdvantage
11-28-2008, 07:10 PM
that the two co-hosts didn't even know the question had been asked?Not much of a setup if that's the case, wouldn't you think?

The Judge
11-29-2008, 05:26 AM
They had the number to the Kenyan Embassy some resort hotels they were just calling to see what they got "what the hell its on the companies dime, lets call them and see what we got".

They didn't think they would actually get to speak to the Ambassador of Kenya. When they did they blew smoke up his butt and he was using them as a commercial for Kenya but he thought they were genuinely interested in his country,but they were just pulling his chain doing a show and killing some time. Thats the set-up ,when one of them dropped "build a monument in his birth place" it was 12minutes and 20 seconds into the joke and so buried his 2 co-hosts missed it completly and his Excellency was into the commercial.

boxcar
11-29-2008, 01:12 PM
The copy of Obama's "birth certificate" that is being circulated all over the 'net could well be worth diddly squat! Two types of requests for amended copies will be processed the Dept. of Health of Hawaii. Here they are taken right from the Vital Statistic site in Hawaii:

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/vital-records/index.html

* Who is eligible to apply and how to apply for an amendment?

Amended certificates of birth may be prepared and filed with the Department of Health, as provided by law, for 1) a person born in Hawaii who already has a birth certificate filed with the Department of Health or 2) a person born in a foreign country.

Who can say for certain, in the absence of having the original black and white copies, that Obama's certificate meets only the second requirement?
Btw, from what I've read elsewhere green isn't the color of birth certificates issued in Hawaii!

Boxcar

HUSKER55
11-29-2008, 04:03 PM
A novel is a work of fiction. If you want to base your life on a novel then may I suggest you reconsider your position. You have one more problem than you thought you had.

Every person has to be born something. No one can fix that. It is like being in a debate and resort to name calling. Useless.

Real men do not behave like that. We all cast a net and some of our nets are more full than others. But real men don't cry foul on useless stuff that no one can change.

That is why real men accomplish and some will never even try.

Besides, the facts cover the issue nicely.

jmho

husker55

:)

Burls
11-29-2008, 04:15 PM
The copy of Obama's "birth certificate" that is being circulated all over the 'net could well be worth diddly squat! Two types of requests for amended copies will be processed the Dept. of Health of Hawaii. Here they are taken right from the Vital Statistic site in Hawaii:

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/vital-records/index.html

* Who is eligible to apply and how to apply for an amendment?

Amended certificates of birth may be prepared and filed with the Department of Health, as provided by law, for 1) a person born in Hawaii who already has a birth certificate filed with the Department of Health or 2) a person born in a foreign country.

Who can say for certain, in the absence of having the original black and white copies, that Obama's certificate meets only the second requirement?
Btw, from what I've read elsewhere green isn't the color of birth certificates issued in Hawaii!

BoxcarBoxcar, I hope you're not going to be like this when we're sitting together at Barak Hussein Obama's Inauguration Ceremony in January.

boxcar
11-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Boxcar, I hope you're not going to be like this when we're sitting together at Barak Hussein Obama's Inauguration Ceremony in January.

No need to worry about that 'cause I never received an invite. But you know what? I don't feel slighted in the slightest.

Boxcar

boxcar
11-30-2008, 01:07 PM
Of course, the above is a rhetorical question. Those of us not blinded by the glory bestowed upon him by his misguided worshipers know that he will not. But now he's been publicly challenged to do the right thing.

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/UPDATE/misc2008/ChicagoTribune-ObamaLtr-Nov-2008.pdf

Boxcar

dutchboy
11-30-2008, 01:40 PM
Obama's grandmother talked about being at his birth in Africa. Of course she passed away right before the election.

Coincidence?

boxcar
11-30-2008, 03:30 PM
Obama's grandmother talked about being at his birth in Africa. Of course she passed away right before the election.

Coincidence?

Actually, I think his other granny is still alive in Kenya. And she was the one (among several other Kenyans) who claimed that her grandson was born in Kenya.

Now, Obama is insisting that the was born in Hawaii because if he wasn't then this presents certain legal conditions his mother would have had to fulfill, and according to everything I've read she didn't meet the eligibility requirements either that would have been in affect at that time.

Of course, an inquiring mind is led to wonder if this controversy is also the reason behind his college records being kept under lock and key. If Obama wasn't born in this country, did he, for example, receive aid as a foreign student? This little fact would be revealed in those records.

All I know is that there are lots of questions being asked and no legitimate answers from Obama.

Boxcar

boxcar
11-30-2008, 04:13 PM
To add even more fuel to this controversy, it seems no one can say for sure which Hawaiian hospital had the [dubious] honor of delivering this mysterious creature. Depending on who one talks to it was either at The Queens Medical Center or at the Kapiolani Medical Center. Who knows? Maybe there's even a third candidate hiding behind curtain number 3. :rolleyes:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=79900

Boxcar

boxcar
11-30-2008, 04:30 PM
Not surprising. It's far easier to dupe the gullible, brainwashed and all the 'puter illiterates out there with digital images. This fella provides a few reasons why the image that is all over the 'net is fraudulent.

http://www.obamacrimes.com/

Boxcar

Tom
11-30-2008, 04:32 PM
I don't where he was born, but this cat is a young mutha (Shut your mouth!)
I'm just talking 'bout Barak.....

http://comedyspace.punchlinemagazine.com/kickapps/_Shaft-theme-song-parody-for-Barack-Obama/audio/118478/10058.html

boxcar
11-30-2008, 09:57 PM
Now, I don't know where our mystery man was born either, but I do know that there ain't no such animal as the African race! But this is what it says on Obama's "Certification of Birth" document. Some Ethnologists think in terms of five basic races for mankind. These are: Caucasian (or Indo-European), Mongolian (or Yellow), Negro (or Negroid or Black), Malayan (or Tawny) and India (Copper-colored). Others think in terms of only four, dropping these last two but adding Australoids (from the region of Australia and New Guinea). And many Ethnologists would subdivide some of these main branches. But any way you slice it, dice it or chop it -- one will be very hard-pressed to find a race called "African" -- the big exception being this "solid, irrefutable proof" in a form of a digital image of a document that purports to be Obama's birth certificate. (It appears to me that someone tripped over himself in an attempt to be politically correct.)

If any of you messiah worshipers out there come up with any solid evidence for the existence of the African race, please be sure to clue in all the level-headed people on this forum. I, for one, will be waiting with bated breath.

Boxcar

boxcar
12-01-2008, 11:20 PM
A Dr. Ron Polarik as gone to great lengths to research the four digital images of Obama's "original birth certificate" and has found all of them to be forgeries produced from the same source! He claims to be a graphics expert and has, in my opinion, provided ironclad, airtight proof that the Obama campaign has conspired to intentionally deceive the American people into believing Obama was actually born in Hawaii.

The link below will provide numerous pages of very strong evidence that the images are forgeries; for Dr. Polarik goes into great painstaking, technical detail to make his case. And we all know that the devil is always to be found in those pesky details.

Since the genie is now out of the bottle, all honest, inquiring minds would be led to ask: Why the forgeries? What is the Obama campaign covering up? Why didn't they just produce a certified hardcopy months ago instead of taking this country to what appears will be a Constitutional crisis?
Is this what the once great nation has been reduced to: The End Justifies the Means? Nothing matters in politics anymore but winning? Gaining power?

I tell you the truth: Even IF (that's a big "if", btw, in case someone didn't notice) it turns out that Obama proves that he's a natural born citizen of this country, I will never own him as my president because it was his campaign who provided the fraudulent images. They are causing a tempest in a teapot -- and for what reason? And it's from these deceivers -- from the likes of Obama -- that America is going to see "change" for the better!?

Again, this is a very long read, but everyone here should bookmark this page so that you can read about Dr. Polarik's investigation in stages.

http://polarik.blogtownhall.com/

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
12-02-2008, 02:47 AM
I'm more interested in his Columbia university academic records....

And you're right Boxcar...that page was LONG....

Anyone care to provide the Cliff Notes version?

PaceAdvantage
12-02-2008, 03:17 AM
The left on this board like to tell me the media had little to do with Obama winning and the Republicans losing...

Do these same people even know the NEW YORK TIMES had the BALLS to print the following on May 4, 2008 about John McCain?

No presidential candidate should get to the point that he has locked up his party’s nomination without public vetting of his health.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/04/opinion/04sun1.html

Do these same people realize Barack Obama, to my knowledge, has STILL not released his medical records, his ORIGINAL Birth Certificate, his Occidental College records, his Columbia University records, his Columbia thesis, his Harvard records, his Illinois State Senate records, his Illinois State Senate schedule, his law practice client list, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Come on Democrats...come back at me with all the reasons why Obama gets the pass on releasing all of this information...justify this unprecedented lack of transparency, and UNBELIEVABLE lack of probing by the mainstream media.

LottaKash
12-02-2008, 09:20 AM
Very Scary Business, don't you think ?........Who is this guy ?.......:eek: ...

Even his grandmother said, at his birth, someday he will be the president of the USA....how prophetic....don't you think ?

I entertain any possibility.......

best, from call me "open minded"..

boxcar
12-02-2008, 09:27 AM
Very Scary Business, don't you think ?........Who is this guy ?.......:eek: ...

That, sir, is the $64. question! I tell you: We know a lot more about Joe the Plumber than we do about Obama!

Boxcar

boxcar
12-02-2008, 09:36 AM
Come on Democrats...come back at me with all the reasons why Obama gets the pass on releasing all of this information...justify this unprecedented lack of transparency, and UNBELIEVABLE lack of probing by the mainstream media.

I think we're seeing how Affirmative Action works in the real world. Clearly, folks who fall under this umbrella are held to an entirely different standard than those who aren't. Besides, the mainstream media don't want to be labeled racists by holding Obama to the same standard as white candidates. How many times have us non-supporters of Obama been called that very thing -- all because we stand in opposition to his ideology?

Boxcar

George Sands
12-02-2008, 10:16 AM
A Dr. Ron Polarik

Where was he educated?

boxcar
12-02-2008, 10:25 AM
Where was he educated?

Don't know. Why don't you ask him?

Boxcar

George Sands
12-02-2008, 10:29 AM
Don't know. Why don't you ask him?

Sure. Is this his real name?

PaceAdvantage
12-02-2008, 10:57 AM
I think we're seeing how Affirmative Action works in the real world.Please don't turn this into a racial thing. This has nothing to do about race in my opinion.

It has to do with hiding potentially damaging information, in my opinion, and if we're going to demand that John McCain reveal all, why haven't we held Obama to the same standard? (And by we, I mean the American media elite such as the New York Times, who had the BALLS to write:

No presidential candidate should get to the point that he has locked up his party’s nomination without public vetting of his health. And Mr. McCain, in particular, knows that. Early in his first run for president, in 1999, he provided an in-depth look at his medical history: 1,500 pages of medical and psychiatric records collected by a Navy project on the health of former prisoners of war. He has released precious little medical information since his surgery for melanoma in August 2000.Are these guys for real?

boxcar
12-02-2008, 10:59 AM
Sure. Is this his real name?

I see that you have your gun pointed at the messenger. Typical mindless ploy. Why don't you try debunking his message instead?

Boxcar
P.S. He is a registered Freeper, so you could go over there ("over there" meaning FreeRepublic) and pop your questions to him on that forum. Be sure to get back to us to let us know how you made out.

Boxcar

boxcar
12-02-2008, 11:09 AM
Please don't turn this into a racial thing. This has nothing to do about race in my opinion.

Sadly, I think it has much to do about race. Too many white liberals harboring false quilt are all too anxious to try to atone for the sins of their white "ancestors" by making history.

It has to do with hiding potentially damaging information, in my opinion

Yes...you state the obvious but this also begs the question. Why has the liberal mainstream media gone to such great lengths for lowering the standards bar?

Boxcar

George Sands
12-02-2008, 11:12 AM
I see that you have your gun pointed at the messenger. Typical mindless ploy. Why don't you try debunking his message instead?

Boxcar
P.S. He is a registered Freeper, so you could go over there ("over there" meaning FreeRepublic) and pop your questions to him on that forum. Be sure to get back to us to let us know how you made out.

Boxcar

Right. You put him forward as an expert, yet you don't know his name, and you don't know where he was educated. Great stuff, Boxcar. On to the next string...

boxcar
12-02-2008, 11:21 AM
Right. You put him forward as an expert, yet you don't know his name, and you don't know where he was educated. Great stuff, Boxcar. On to the next string...

Hey, let me try to lend you clue: What if this guy is the Cookie Monster? So what!? Debunk the guy's message. Don't shoot the messenger until you've done that!

Besides, why don't you pop over to Free Republic and quiz him all you want? Don't be shy. I bet he'll answer all your questions and then some!

Boxcar

Floyd
12-02-2008, 11:28 AM
Bad Science: How Not To Do Image Analysis (http://hackerfactor.com/blog/index.php?/archives/235-Bad-Science-How-Not-To-Do-Image-Analysis-Part-II.html)

"Before I begin evaluating Polarik's claims, I would like to point out that the entire claim -- that Obama was not born in Hawaii -- is false. Representatives from the State of Hawaii have repeatedly authenticated Obama's COLB.

27-June-2008. Janice Okubo from the Hawaii Department of Health confirmed that the document was valid.

15-Aug-2008. Politifact validated the information.

31-Oct-2008 (alternate link). Quote: Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said today she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Hawaii confirmed that Obama has a real birth certificate from Hawaii. Regardless of whether the document on the web is real or tampered, the argument is moot; an authentic document exists. Thus, the conspiracy has no basis."

George Sands
12-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Hey, let me try to lend you clue: What if this guy is the Cookie Monster? So what!? Debunk the guy's message. Don't shoot the messenger until you've done that!

I have not shot the messenger. All decisions about shooting the messenger will be placed on hold until you can tell me who the hell the messenger is.

boxcar
12-02-2008, 11:51 AM
I have not shot the messenger. All decisions about shooting the messenger will be placed on hold until you can tell me who the hell the messenger is.

A straw man argument. The WHO isn't the critically important issue. The WHAT is. You can shoot the WHO after you've debunked the WHAT!

And why do you refuse to visit the good folks on Free Republic? You can talk to him directly over there by posting. Why is the onus on me to tell you WHO he is when the WHO is of secondary importance to me? Since you're so curious, get up off your dead butt and make a genuine effort to find out.

Boxcar

George Sands
12-02-2008, 12:11 PM
Boxcar--you brought this guy over here and called him a "Dr." That was you playing to his credentials. Now you are passing the buck because it turns out you know nothing about his credentials.

boxcar
12-02-2008, 12:41 PM
Boxcar--you brought this guy over here and called him a "Dr." That was you playing to his credentials. Now you are passing the buck because it turns out you know nothing about his credentials.

I wasn't playing to anything. That's what he call himself. I didn't make anything up.

Have you signed up yet on the Freeper site? We're all waiting for you to get the straight skinny on this guy. He might be nearly as mysterious as Obama.

Boxcar

Floyd
12-02-2008, 12:58 PM
A straw man argument. The WHO isn't the critically important issue. The WHAT is. You can shoot the WHO after you've debunked the WHAT!
Boxcar

Actually, that's an Ad Hominem (http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/skeptic/arguments.html#hominem) argument, a straw man (http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/skeptic/arguments.html#straw) argument is something else.
The "what" has been debunked in the link I cited above, and he also examines the "who."

George Sands
12-02-2008, 01:00 PM
I wasn't playing to anything. That's what he call himself.

That's what who calls himself? You don't know his name, either. This is comical. And you're telling everyone to bookmark this guy, and now you want ME to try to find out who he really is? Um, no. I'll spend my time studying people I know actually exist.

boxcar
12-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Bad Science: How Not To Do Image Analysis (http://hackerfactor.com/blog/index.php?/archives/235-Bad-Science-How-Not-To-Do-Image-Analysis-Part-II.html)

"Before I begin evaluating Polarik's claims, I would like to point out that the entire claim -- that Obama was not born in Hawaii -- is false. Representatives from the State of Hawaii have repeatedly authenticated Obama's COLB.

[quote[27-June-2008. Janice Okubo from the Hawaii Department of Health confirmed that the document was valid.

Let me say at the outset, that if this is the kind of rubbish being offered as "evidence" for Obama's birth in Hawaii, you Lefties are in big trouble. But let's begin.

Please provide the exact quote, including context wherein this Janice Okubo alleged that "the document was valid". Which document, since no one has seen any hardcopies of any documents? Was she referring to the digital images on the Web that were supposedly scanned from a valid document?

5-Aug-2008. Politifact validated the information.

Oh, yeah...this is great. An organization that is pro-Obama validates info. :rolleyes:

31-Oct-2008 (alternate link). Quote: Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said today she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Wow! What a remarkable revelation. :rolleyes: This kind of useless revelation would be analogous to my wife telling you that she has my birth certificate locked up in her safe deposit box. :bang: :bang: But his kind of info doesn't speak very well to the contents thereof, does it?

Remember: A Certification of Live Birth (COLB) can mean one of two things: It could mean the person was actually born in Hawaii, or it could mean that at least one parent registered a foreign birth with the State of Hawaii after returning to Hawaii.

Hawaii confirmed that Obama has a real birth certificate from Hawaii.

Yeah...now all we gotta do is figure out exactly where he was born!

Regardless of whether the document on the web is real or tampered, the argument is moot; an authentic document exists. Thus, the conspiracy has no basis."

I see that you have a real problem connecting logic dots. First off, the argument is hardly moot! If a valid, certified hardcopy of COLB exists that proves Obama was actually born in Hawaii, why did his campaign not provide this to the media instead of mere digital images that can be so easily tampered with? Why provide FastCheck with a forged image when the real McCoy could have been provided?

Secondly, even if we grant that an authentic document exists, we still don't know what the contents of that hardcopy are, do we? I would think that we'd have to know this information before jumping off the bridge yelling, "the conspiracy has no basis". :bang: :bang:

Methinks you should find yourself a better debunking source because this one is off to a real shaky start.

Boxcar

boxcar
12-02-2008, 01:15 PM
That's what who calls himself? You don't know his name, either. This is comical. And you're telling everyone to bookmark this guy, and now you want ME to try to find out who he really is? Um, no. I'll spend my time studying people I know actually exist.

Have you gone over to the Freeper site to ask him if he does exist?

And I could see why you would want to study your straw man objection. Studying the WHAT is probably well above your pay grade -- among other things. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

George Sands
12-02-2008, 01:35 PM
Have you gone over to the Freeper site to ask him if he does exist?

All the words, the thousands of words, you have posted from this guy and about this guy's opinions, and yet you cannot yourself even prove that he exists, let alone that he is a "Dr."? So you want me to go to some crackpot website and do your work for you? No.

Floyd
12-02-2008, 01:35 PM
I see that you have a real problem connecting logic dots. First off, the argument is hardly moot! If a valid, certified hardcopy of COLB exists that proves Obama was actually born in Hawaii, why did his campaign not provide this to the media instead of mere digital images that can be so easily tampered with? Why provide FastCheck with a forged image when the real McCoy could have been provided?

You are stuck in your echo chamber Boxcar. Everything you bellow comes echoing back at you and drowns out any voice of reason. I was all set to engage again, but then I realized that it would be fruitless. Your reasoning is circular, your sources are limited and slanted, your bias is apparent, and when you're called on these things you degrade the discourse by name calling and insults.
Usted tiene las habilidades mentales de nino dos años, y hablaré no más con usted.

DanG
12-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Boxcar ~ Oh, yeah...this is great. An organization that is pro-Obama validates info.
This quote surrounded by 264 references to Jim Robinson’s wing-nut parade at the Free Republic is just priceless irony Box. :D

Before you ask; one of my best friends on the planet would make you look like Abbie Hoffman and I read some of their ramblings over his house. Pure / unadulterated / divisive propaganda that would make Joseph Goebbels blush with envy…imho.

PaceAdvantage
12-02-2008, 02:12 PM
The left on this board like to tell me the media had little to do with Obama winning and the Republicans losing...

Do these same people even know the NEW YORK TIMES had the BALLS to print the following on May 4, 2008 about John McCain?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/04/opinion/04sun1.html

Do these same people realize Barack Obama, to my knowledge, has STILL not released his medical records, his ORIGINAL Birth Certificate, his Occidental College records, his Columbia University records, his Columbia thesis, his Harvard records, his Illinois State Senate records, his Illinois State Senate schedule, his law practice client list, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Come on Democrats...come back at me with all the reasons why Obama gets the pass on releasing all of this information...justify this unprecedented lack of transparency, and UNBELIEVABLE lack of probing by the mainstream media.Since nobody felt compelled to address what I thought was a valid post by myself, but instead got all caught up in this Obama birth certificate "doctorate" nonsense, I thought I'd keep re-posting my little reply until someone engages.

HUSKER55
12-02-2008, 02:14 PM
sOMEWHERE among the many threads about this topic, I recall that the registrar of the certicificates for live birth in Hawaii said they could not post or provide that info that it had to come from BO. (confidential info)

Before we continue, does anyone know FOR SURE if that document can be posted upon request from anybody?

I do not think so. If it can then let me know cause I will call down and get it.

Please advise.

Thanks

husker55

wonatthewire1
12-02-2008, 07:42 PM
Since nobody felt compelled to address what I thought was a valid post by myself, but instead got all caught up in this Obama birth certificate "doctorate" nonsense, I thought I'd keep re-posting my little reply until someone engages.

I don't know if any of the dimcrats on the board would be able answer but I think you are whistling in the wind...

If you really want to know, ask Oboomboom personally. I guess he's the only one who would be able to answer for you. Seems kind of silly to be asking the question here (?)

Hey, at least the enormous selection pick thread would be a better place to get some answers - sometimes we play over there and give out the pick before the race runs...!

hcap
12-02-2008, 08:53 PM

Secondly, even if we grant that an authentic document exists, we still don't know what the contents of that hardcopy are, do we? I would think that we'd have to know this information before jumping off the bridge yelling, "the conspiracy has no basis". :bang: :bang: BoxcarThis whole pile of crap has already been debunked. Many of us have already posted the links to the original. Go back to post # 50.

And once again, please explain why John McCain, Sarah Palin, and the rest of the republican party is not jumping all over this??? You would think a chance to reverse the outcome of the election would prompt people more important than Alan Keyes and YOU to speak up

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-...in_the_usa.html

"FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said."

http://cdn.factcheck.org/imagefiles/Ask%20FactCheck%20Images/Birth%20Certificate/signature.jpg

http://cdn.factcheck.org/imagefiles/Ask%20FactCheck%20Images/Birth%20Certificate/seal.jpg

boxcar
12-02-2008, 11:18 PM
This whole pile of crap has already been debunked. Many of us have already posted the links to the original. Go back to post # 50.

How can you be sure it's "the original"? Oh, yeah...I know you took the word of the messiah campaign, didn't you?

FactCheck claimed that "bloggers raised questions based on the absence of evidence, specifically the lack of a publicly available copy of a birth certificate and the supposed secrecy surrounding it". According to FactCheck, Tommy Vietor at the Obama campaign sent a message to them and "other reporters" saying, "I know there have been some rumors spreading about Obama’s citizenship, so I wanted to make sure you all had a copy of his birth certificate."

Further, the COLB doesn't state his birthplace. Was Obama born in Hawaii orwas his birth simply registered with the Dept. of Health in Hawaii after his momma returned from Kenya? Birth on Hawaiin soil isn't necessary to get a COLB. Where is the hospital's name? Where is the delivering doctor's name?

'cap, I know you're a strange creature in your own right -- but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you that you started out in life as a normal baby and, therefore, have an actual Birth Certificate -- rolleyes: -- one that was even registered in the state in which you were born. Get out that document and compare the scarcity of info on Obama's COLB with all the important, salient data on yours. I know mine, contains far more data than does Obama's.

And once again, please explain why John McCain, Sarah Palin, and the rest of the republican party is not jumping all over this??? You would think a chance to reverse the outcome of the election would prompt people more important than Alan Keyes and YOU to speak up

Well, I'm not the only one speaking up -- Everyone who hasn't OD'd on the KoolAid is highly suspicious. And I'll be happy to take a shot at answering your question once you answer these two: Why hasn't Obama produced the long form of his Birth Certificate in hardcopy format instead of the short form in digital format? And how can anyone know with certainty, with only the digital image of the short form that we have, if his COLB wasn't the result of a mere registration of a foreign birth?

Boxcar
P.S.You might want to seriously consider a stomach pump to rid your tum-tum of some of that toxic koolaid before you reply.

boxcar
12-02-2008, 11:52 PM

You are stuck in your echo chamber Boxcar. Everything you bellow comes echoing back at you and drowns out any voice of reason. I was all set to engage again, but then I realized that it would be fruitless. Your reasoning is circular, your sources are limited and slanted, your bias is apparent, and when you're called on these things you degrade the discourse by name calling and insults.

Well golly gee whiz, permit me to build you -- the god of all objectivity -- an altar out wood, hay and stubble -- and I'll even toss in a book of matches in case global cooling gets a bit much for you. Why don't you just answer my questions: How do YOU know Obama was actually born in Hawaii? Where is the delivering doctor's name? The hospital's name? How do you know the image was taken from an authentic COLB? How do you know that the COLB wasn't simply the result of a registered foreign birth, which is permissible by Hawaii law?

Usted tiene las habilidades mentales de nino dos años, y hablaré no más con usted.

Even if this were so, you still wouldn't be fit to stand in my shadow. ;)

Boxcar

hcap
12-03-2008, 08:53 AM
How can you be sure it's "the original"? Oh, yeah...I know you took the word of the messiah campaign, didn't you?

FactCheck claimed that "bloggers raised questions based on the absence of evidence, specifically the lack of a publicly available copy of a birth certificate and the supposed secrecy surrounding it". According to FactCheck, Tommy Vietor at the Obama campaign sent a message to them and "other reporters" saying, "I know there have been some rumors spreading about Obama’s citizenship, so I wanted to make sure you all had a copy of his birth certificate."

Further, the COLB doesn't state his birthplace. Was Obama born in Hawaii orwas his birth simply registered with the Dept. of Health in Hawaii after his momma returned from Kenya? Birth on Hawaiin soil isn't necessary to get a COLB. Where is the hospital's name? Where is the delivering doctor's name?

'cap, I know you're a strange creature in your own right -- but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you that you started out in life as a normal baby and, therefore, have an actual Birth Certificate -- rolleyes: -- one that was even registered in the state in which you were born. Get out that document and compare the scarcity of info on Obama's COLB with all the important, salient data on yours. I know mine, contains far more data than does Obama's.

Well, I'm not the only one speaking up -- Everyone who hasn't OD'd on the KoolAid is highly suspicious. And I'll be happy to take a shot at answering your question once you answer these two: Why hasn't Obama produced the long form of his Birth Certificate in hardcopy format instead of the short form in digital format? And how can anyone know with certainty, with only the digital image of the short form that we have, if his COLB wasn't the result of a mere registration of a foreign birth?

Boxcar
P.S.You might want to seriously consider a stomach pump to rid your tum-tum of some of that toxic koolaid before you reply.

There are 2 articles on the Fact Check website. The one you found is from June 16, 2008. Only discussing the copy from the Obama campaign.

Here is the article concerning the ORIGINAL and supporting depositions.

Dated August 21, 2008
Updated: November 1, 2008
All photos of the original as well

Snip...
"And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said."

.....You can click on the photos to get full-size versions, which haven't been edited in any way, except that some have been rotated 90 degrees for viewing purposes.

The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response."

Tom
12-03-2008, 09:03 AM
But what about Hawaii....was it really a state?

hcap
12-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Yes. Case closed.

boxcar
12-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Yes. Case closed.

Err...not so fast, doc. If they have the "original birth certificate", why isn't published on the web? By "original birth certificate", you don't mean "Certification of Live Birth", do you? They are NOT the same. As you've correctly pointed out the COLB is but the short form and is different from the long form, i.e. Birth Certificate. This is problem number 1.

Problem No. 2 and very often overlooked: Obama didn't add the "II" to his name until later in life -- as an adult. Therefore, how does this appellation show up on the COLB? When anyone applies for an official copy of birth (either the long or short form version), the applicant must state specifically how the data reads in the original record, otherwise the request is either denied or the data field is left blank.

Problem No. 3: Obama, as a child, lived in Indonesia with his stepfather, who was an Indonesian citizen. Obama attended school there, and Indonesian law permits only citizens to attend their public schools -- not children of citizens but citizens! (All kids must be citizens.) Therefore, did Obama renounce his U.S. citizenship in order to become an Indonesian so that he could attend their public schools? Remember this also: Indonesian law prohibits dual citizenship. If he renounced his U.S. citizenship, this presents a whole set of other legal issues -- including him having to possess many other legal documents that he subsequently became a naturalized U.S. citizen -- but this status isn't the same as being native born, is it!?

There are other problems, as well, but I'll stop here for now.

Boxcar

NoDayJob
12-03-2008, 07:18 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp ;)

hcap
12-07-2008, 06:22 AM
Box,

Time to join the "massive" rally in DC protesting Obamas' citizenship on the steps of the Supreme Court.
"If I'm going to be honest with you," Bredow confessed, "I thought I might be the only person here."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=82833

DCist contributor Dave Weigel reported roughly 15 to 20 people showed up for the rally.

"There aren't a lot of people out here today," said Steve Brindle, who drove into the capital from Pennsylvania. "There are a lot of people talking about this back home. Really, everyone's asking questions."
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/Bredow.jpg

You could make it soar to new heights of turnout. Maybe over 20??
:jump: :jump:

raybo
12-07-2008, 08:20 AM
Are you guys still arguing about the birth certificate? Geezzzzz! Get a life! The man is our next President whether you like it or not. He is a US citizen with a valid US birth certificate and has no other problems affecting his being the President of the United States. He was duly elected by a majority of the votes cast. Therefore, he is the next President, assuming he doesn't die before taking office.

I can't believe this birth certificate rubbish is still being argued.

boxcar
12-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Are you guys still arguing about the birth certificate? Geezzzzz! Get a life! The man is our next President whether you like it or not. He is a US citizen with a valid US birth certificate and has no other problems affecting his being the President of the United States. He was duly elected by a majority of the votes cast. Therefore, he is the next President, assuming he doesn't die before taking office.

I can't believe this birth certificate rubbish is still being argued.

You don't happen to have a copy of that valid U.S. birth certificate handy do ya? More than a few people would love to see a copy.

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
12-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Box,

Time to join the "massive" rally in DC protesting Obamas' citizenship on the steps of the Supreme Court.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/Bredow.jpg

You could make it soar to new heights of turnout. Maybe over 20??
:jump: :jump:Reminds me of those Iraq War protests in Times Square, on the traffic island....:lol:

PaceAdvantage
12-07-2008, 04:00 PM

I can't believe this birth certificate rubbish is still being argued.I've actually brought up a lot of other stuff in addition to the birth certificate, which you haven't thought worthy to address. But that's ok...I get it...we are all supposed to look the other way when it comes to Obama.

Raybo, do you happen to have any info on the following historical Obama documents? After all, the man is going to be President... I assume this stuff will be going in the Obama library one day:

detailed medical records
ORIGINAL Birth Certificate
Occidental College records
Columbia University records
Columbia thesis
Harvard records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
law practice client list
etc. etc. etc. etc.
Why does Obama get a pass on releasing all of this information? Or perhaps he has released this info and I am ill informed.

Raybo, please justify this unprecedented lack of transparency, and UNBELIEVABLE lack of probing by the mainstream media.

And don't spin this as "Obama is president, get over it." We know. I'm not looking for impeachment here...just wondering if you have a good explanation as to why.

I want to learn all I can about my new President. Since his career is relatively "light" when compared to other recent Presidents, I'd like to be able to review some of his earlier work...get into what he was thinking when he was a younger man. How'd he do in school? What papers did he write? What activities was he involved with?

Is it really true that if someone wanted to review his Illinois Senate records and/or schedule that this is off limits? Seriously?

If this is true, this doesn't trouble you? After Bush you would think Obama supporters would be all for full disclosure by our elected leaders.

HUSKER55
12-07-2008, 05:26 PM
would you like some cheese to go with that wine

you don't really think they are going to provide that do you

boxcar
12-07-2008, 05:41 PM
I've actually brought up a lot of other stuff in addition to the birth certificate, which you haven't through worthy to address. But that's ok...I get it...we are all supposed to look the other way when it comes to Obama.

Raybo, do you happen to have any info on the following historical Obama documents? After all, the man is going to be President... I assume this stuff will be going in the Obama library one day:

detailed medical records
ORIGINAL Birth Certificate
Occidental College records
Columbia University records
Columbia thesis
Harvard records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
law practice client list
etc. etc. etc. etc.

Why does Obama get a pass on releasing all of this information? Or perhaps he has released this info and I am ill informed.

Raybo, please justify this unprecedented lack of transparency, and UNBELIEVABLE lack of probing by the mainstream media.

And don't spin this as "Obama is president, get over it." We know. I'm not looking for impeachment here...just wondering if you have a good explanation as to why.

I want to learn all I can about my new President. Since his career is relatively "light" when compared to other recent Presidents, I'd like to be able to review some of his earlier work...get into what he was thinking when he was a younger man. How'd he do in school? What papers did he write? What activities was he involved with?

Is it really true that if someone wanted to review his Illinois Senate records and/or schedule that this is off limits? Seriously?

If this is true, this doesn't trouble you? After Bush you would think Obama supporters would be all for full disclosure by our elected leaders.

And all this secrecy from a guy who promised during his campaign to make government more accountable and transparent. I guess he didn't mean for that promise to apply to himself. But I guess while we're all still breathin', there's some Hope for Change in all this. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

highnote
12-08-2008, 11:31 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081208/ap_on_go_su_co/scotus_obama_4

WASHINGTON – The Supreme Court has turned down an emergency appeal from a New Jersey man who says President-elect Barack Obama is ineligible to be president because he was a British subject at birth.

boxcar
12-08-2008, 11:40 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081208/ap_on_go_su_co/scotus_obama_4

And the court didn't even have the courage to comment on the legal grounds that served as the basis for that decision.

Boxcar

Tom
12-08-2008, 03:41 PM
WASHINGTON – The Supreme Court has turned down an emergency appeal from a New Jersey man who says President-elect Barack Obama is ineligible to be president because he was a British subject at birth.

Interesting.....he does the ears of the royal family. Maybe he is really the King of England, not president.

PaceAdvantage
12-08-2008, 09:38 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081208/ap_on_go_su_co/scotus_obama_4I find it interesting that this news is plastered all over Google news, yet when the lawsuits were filed and the questions flying, there was nothing on Google news....odd....

Also, I believe this isn't the last case still alive out there...in fact, I think there is still one awaiting a SC review....

boxcar
12-08-2008, 10:52 PM
I find it interesting that this news is plastered all over Google news, yet when the lawsuits were filed and the questions flying, there was nothing on Google news....odd....

And that's exactly what we can expect from the mainstream media during his term --- a huge free pass on virtually everything because the media has too much invested in this guy. They will not report anything that puts him in an unfavorable light, but will report everything they think puts him in a good one.

Boxcar