PDA

View Full Version : Paragallo fickle or what?

misscashalot
11-15-2008, 05:14 PM
Whats up with his trainers?
Sunday Jacobson has one entered for him.
This week he showed up with Campo.
Demola.

Spectacular Sid
11-15-2008, 07:24 PM
I don't know about fickle, but it's pretty much accepted that he is a common P.O.S.

postpicker
11-15-2008, 07:28 PM
and at Penn National this week he had Peter Bazeos and Konstantinos Harigeorgiou listed as trainer for the Paraneck horses running there. Plus, Kyle Branch (how long has he been a 7 pound bug?) rode for Paraneck at Penn National and Aqueduct. How much lower can the winning percentage go for Paraneck?

sonnyp
11-15-2008, 09:25 PM
my favorite paragallo story. i was still back in new york years ago and friendly with a young trainer. the trainer was working for paragallo and they were fortunate to come up with a super horse. jim ryerson is one of the nicest, hard working, and honorable guys i ever met on the backside. in most cases, a horse like unbridled would be a blessing for a young trainer trying to establish himself. paragallo turned it into a nightmare. he tortured jimmy with constant meddling and unbelievable mismanagement of a great horse. remember his insistance of running in the derby with a pair of bar shoes ? he represents all thats bad in the business and there are plenty more like him. the guys a jerk, and his money allows him to steamroll anyone foolish enough to get involved with him.

misscashalot
11-15-2008, 09:39 PM
I can understand when low percentage trainers like Campo or Demola agrees to go along with EP. but what the hell is Jacobson who is winning a ton of races strings along with him?

Mineshaft
11-16-2008, 12:40 PM
Ernie needs to take out his trainers license

toetoe
11-16-2008, 12:56 PM
sonny p,

You mean Unbridled's Song, doncha ? :)

sonnyp
11-16-2008, 08:18 PM
thank you toe, that's the right one. i'm old and my mind lets me down frequently.however, i do remember how miserable that whole deal was for jimmy, a really good guy.

njcurveball
11-16-2008, 09:04 PM
He who has the Gold makes the rules in this game and many other sports.