PDA

View Full Version : Cappin Chatter - 11/14

nobeyerspls
11-14-2008, 11:23 AM
Chalky - I kept us from getting shutout last week but your best outcome was a scratch. You in a slump?
Longball - Not really. I'm just using the wrong three races. But now Backwards Benny is driving me nuts. Says he doesn't have to handicap Churchill anymore, just uses Leparoux's mounts. I tell him that even with the seven wins on Tuesday the guy is 34% so he'll lose at least two out of three and will probably regress to 20%.
Chalky - Yeah, he is influenced by jocks and does have that unusual approach. Picks a winner in a ten horse field by identifying nine losers and going with the last one standing. He'll save a lot of time with his new angle. But we digress. Ive got three locks for you. #6 Ada Louise (5/2) wins the 4th at Calder. Her 48 fig towers over these and she's lone speed in a sprint. In the 3rd at Churchill #8 Lock Dubh (3-1) drops into a field with no talent. You'll ignore his beyer edge but he is long to short and I know that you like that. Lastly, Benny and I will cash after the next race when #2 Korbyn Gold (4/5) romps with the hot jock. Might actually improve off a good race.
Longball - Mine of course are longer. In the 3rd at Calder I like #1 Close By (15-1). This is that classic solid Calder dirt work for a turf horse off a layoff. And he gets class relief. In the 6th at Calder #12 Cat A Bold (12-1) wakes up on a dry track with blinkers off. Just needs to run to his works. Lastly, I'm going to beat you and Benny at Churchill with #4 Gone Missing (20-1) in the 4th. Notice his lousy synthetic races at Woodbine and good training track works. His Oaklawn races were decent so I'll give him a shot at the upset.
Chalky - Those sure look like the kind you pick. Maybe you'll get lucky and have two scratches this week.

judd
11-15-2008, 10:31 AM
Chalky - I kept us from getting shutout last week but your best outcome was a scratch. You in a slump?
Longball - Not really. I'm just using the wrong three races. But now Backwards Benny is driving me nuts. Says he doesn't have to handicap Churchill anymore, just uses Leparoux's mounts. I tell him that even with the seven wins on Tuesday the guy is 34% so he'll lose at least two out of three and will probably regress to 20%.
Chalky - Yeah, he is influenced by jocks and does have that unusual approach. Picks a winner in a ten horse field by identifying nine losers and going with the last one standing. He'll save a lot of time with his new angle. But we digress. Ive got three locks for you. #6 Ada Louise (5/2) wins the 4th at Calder. Her 48 fig towers over these and she's lone speed in a sprint. In the 3rd at Churchill #8 Lock Dubh (3-1) drops into a field with no talent. You'll ignore his beyer edge but he is long to short and I know that you like that. Lastly, Benny and I will cash after the next race when #2 Korbyn Gold (4/5) romps with the hot jock. Might actually improve off a good race.
Longball - Mine of course are longer. In the 3rd at Calder I like #1 Close By (15-1). This is that classic solid Calder dirt work for a turf horse off a layoff. And he gets class relief. In the 6th at Calder #12 Cat A Bold (12-1) wakes up on a dry track with blinkers off. Just needs to run to his works. Lastly, I'm going to beat you and Benny at Churchill with #4 Gone Missing (20-1) in the 4th. Notice his lousy synthetic races at Woodbine and good training track works. His Oaklawn races were decent so I'll give him a shot at the upset.
Chalky - Those sure look like the kind you pick. Maybe you'll get lucky and have two scratches this week.
GREAT PLACE & SHOW PRICES ON IN THE 3RD ON CLOSE BY :ThmbUp: