PDA

View Full Version : Shillary

Pell Mell
11-14-2008, 10:00 AM
We had Half-Bright and Rice Pudding and now Shillary is mentioned for SOS. These broads never accomplished anything over there and never will.:bang:

sammy the sage
11-14-2008, 10:38 AM
it's acknowledged Bill Clinton...would be a terrific choice; if you believe in O's upcoming foreign policy tack...

But by sending the Ms.'s...he'll KILL TWO birds w/ONE stone...

ie...GET the Clinton's out of his hair (such as it is :lol: )...and get some-one appointed to take her spot that's more user friendly!

Beside's: Bill will do the work...she'll get credit/blame....

VERY SMART on his part...MAYBE???

JustRalph
11-14-2008, 02:40 PM
it's a trap he is setting for Hillary.

She takes the job, our enemies tell her to shove it

Obama blames her...........she looks like crap

Tom
11-14-2008, 07:29 PM
She already looks like crap.

sammy the sage
11-14-2008, 08:27 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :lol: :D

TOM...thanks...really...I just SPEWED KJ chardennay all over my keyboard!

Burls
11-14-2008, 08:31 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :lol: :D

TOM...thanks...really...I just SPEWED KJ chardennay all over my keyboard!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Marshall Bennett
11-14-2008, 09:46 PM
This " new " government is shaping up to be the least qualified in American history . Would someone explain to me how Hillary qualifies to be secretary of state . What qualifies her to meet with foreign leaders , negotiate , make decisions where national security is at stake . Our enemies abroad have to be licking their chops . What a joke !!

Rookies
11-14-2008, 10:31 PM
This " new " government is shaping up to be the least qualified in American history .

Hardly. Breath on mirror trick qualifies a rung up on the incumbent idiot !

boxcar
11-15-2008, 01:38 AM
This " new " government is shaping up to be the least qualified in American history .

Hardly. Breath on mirror trick qualifies a rung up on the incumbent idiot !

You're giving Obama far too much undeserved credit. This human gaffe machine if told to breathe on a mirror would in all likelihood lift his leg and cut wind instead. Score him goose eggs for such a breath-taking event.

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
11-15-2008, 09:11 PM
Hardly. Breath on mirror trick qualifies a rung up on the incumbent idiot !Damn this is getting old.

wonatthewire1
11-15-2008, 09:16 PM
Damn this is getting old.

I wonder if we're going to have to hear this for years like with the HillyBilly show even though it has been over for that duo for over 8 years.

Between Billy and the Bushwacker - that should cover all the ills of the country for the next 50 years or so.

Of course - Whitewater is just a neuron away...

HUSKER55
11-15-2008, 09:30 PM
I think it all depends on which party's crook is in offfice. We have Hillary and Whitewater, Wild Bill and Monica and Barack and the chicago mob who have promised 95% of us a substantial tax cut.

Does anyone know what the odds are this tax cut will happen?