PDA

View Full Version : Proud of Closing Day Card

stu
11-13-2008, 11:29 PM
Y'all,

At the risk of criticism, I am going to blow my own horn.

I am very proud of the closing day card at the Downs at Albuquerque (Sunday the 16th). I invite y'all to take a look at it.

Ten races with the average field size of 10.3.

1 Handicap
1 Claiming Stakes
2 Allowances
1 Starter Allowance
3 Claiming Races
2 Maiden Special Weights

12 horse juvenile race

The pick-3 is the last three races of the meet: a 10-horse Claiming Stakes followed by an 11-horse Handicap followed by a 9-horse 1 1/2 marathon.

As I said I am proud of the card and I hope that horseplayers and those at PA.com enjoy the card.

Sunday, November 16th - Equibase Entries (http://www.equibase.com/static/entry/ALB111608USA-EQB.html)

DaylightDies
11-14-2008, 12:03 AM
I bet this track for the first time last week and loved it. I'll make sure to set some time aside on Sunday!

John

RichieP
11-14-2008, 08:42 AM
Y'all,
I am very proud of the closing day card at the Downs at Albuquerque (Sunday the 16th). I invite y'all to take a look at it.

Morning Stu
Started thinking of taking a look then saw the attached. NO thank you.

All the best to you personally :)

sammy the sage
11-14-2008, 08:47 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ya...that.... :kiss: :eek:

lamboguy
11-14-2008, 09:30 AM
when you play at PREMIER TURF CLUB, the takeout don't mean as much.

at alb the wps takeout is 19% the rebate at PREMIER is something like 7%. that leaves you a balance of 12%. if you bet nyra the takeout is 16% no rebate. you do the math and figure out where you are better off to play your money.

PREMIER TURF CLUB is a no thrills ADW. they have a great wagering platform, but they don't have video or free programs. they do give away large REBATES though to average customers. they carry lots of tracks but not all of them like all the other adw's.

i would much rather have a REBATE than a free .50 program. maybe you would too!

DeanT
11-14-2008, 11:15 AM
Good for you Stu. You are doing some good work there. Toot away :)

facorsig
11-16-2008, 09:26 AM
I have been playing P3 at Alb since the bet was made available several weeks ago. Interesting place...